An ending

So this is kinda the end of the story as you can tell from the title. But if you really enjoyed this story please do comment if you want me to do a sequel.  Like I want to but I will be focusing on the other books I have so have fun with this last chapter.

-- Leo's POV--

It had been three weeks since the whole battle. Mark had been in a coma for about a week.  And everyone was trying to heal and even practice with their powers. Me on the other hand, had locked myself up in my room.  I had slept for about the whole day through out the month only getting up to eat and them coming back to well do yoga and meditate. Sounds funny but it helped with my powers, I have been able to use my powers but not as much as I wanted. But once Mark woke up I didn't care. The first thing I did was run straight to the room and smashed the door down....... by accident.

For the last two weeks Mark had been trying to communicate with his other self,  and even gave him a name, Chul-Moo which means the weapon of iron.  Yugyeom and the others had been able to talk to Chul-Moo, and had come to like him. Bambam made fun of me when I was the only one that hadn't talked to Chul-Moo. So Bambam ended having a purple eye after saying that. I had tried to communicate but he didn't want to so I left it at that. 

Today was the day where I would come out of my room, at six in the morning. I wanted to cook for everyone so I had gone out and had gotten a few things.

Making waffles and pancakes, I made sure I didn't burn anything.

-- Author's POV--

Mark had headed down stairs to the kitchen but stopped when he heard noise. Looking around Mark saw Leo cooking. Smiling Mark walked in even when he heard Chul-Moo groaning at the back of his head.

" Shhhh he's my mate, you need to get use to it. " Mark says to himself.

Chul-Moo only seemed to hum in response as he hid deeper into Marks soul.

As Mark got closer Leo had noticed and had looked. 

" Hi Mark, why are you up so early. " Leo says

" I was going to get something to drink but I think I will help you out for a bit. " Mark says hugging Leo from behind. 

 As Mark helped Leo it was almost time to wake everyone up for breakfast. 

Mark went to wake everyone up as Leo set the table and placed the food down. As the others started to pile in. Taking a seat, Leo was next to Yugyeom and Mark. Starting to eat moans started to rise as the males enjoyed the food that Mark and Leo made. 

After everyone had finished, Jin spoke up.

Leo was drinking his juice as Jin said he was pregnant making the male to choke on it. 

--Leo's POV-- 

As my mates patted me on the back, I look at Jin.

" Your pregnant? " I says with a little bit of worry in my voice.

Jin nodded 

I could see his scared look on his face, but I only gave a small smile before speaking. 

" Guess I'm going to be an uncle. " 

I slowly get up and hug my Brother before heading up stair and back into my bed room.

Lying on my bed, I felt my power deep inside me flying around wanting to be free. Smiling to myself I giggle to myself.  Rolling around on my bed I didn't realize my mates had walked in.

(Sexual content coming up)

" Someone's happy about being an uncle. " Yugyeom says with a smirk on his face.