Human, Witch, Vampire

--YugYeom's POV--

 We had gotten a letter from the humans. Mark had told us that it was because of him. He had said something to them. But right then we freaked out. We didn't know what they were writing about or what they wanted, but when we had read it we were all shocked. Even Dae Hyun-OK was too. 

The humans wanted to discuss with us what was happening between us and Jae-hyeon, and had asked to meet. Only the seven of us. 

We had agreed to meet but we told them we were also bring the Queen of the witches and in which they agreed. 

It had taken half an hour to get to there office.  And not to our surprise there were lost's of hunters, weapons in hands and ready to attack if necessary. 

Making our way through the big hall way we passed offices and rooms until we made it to the main room.  

Knocking nicely we walked in. 

Dae Hyun-OK had taking the front while we stood to her side and we just stood there why we let her speak. 

She had introduced herself then we did the same. 

The man in charge was a reasonably old but fit just by looking at him.  Signaling us to sit we took a seat.

Now waiting others started to pile in and took their seats. Some glaring at us some ignored and a few smiled. 

Not wanting to make eye contact with any of them, I just looked pass them and out the window. There was a beautiful garden outside which looked like a place to sit and relax in which was lovely making give a little warm smile. 

I could see a few people looking at me, yet I ignored them as I turned to look at the old man who spoke.

" I heard from one of my younger hunters, that there's a problem with Jae-hyeon.  Th last thing I heard about him was that he went into hiding, so now is he the problem now. "  

Looking back at the others, we waited for Dae Hyun-OK to speak.

" He has taken my nephew, who happens to be a sacred bone and is mates with two of the deadly seven. Oh and he was a fellow hunter that worked here, Leo Park. One of the best I assume. " she finishes 

The other hunters started to mumble once they realized that it was Leo. 

the old man started to look at each and everyone of us before speaking once again.

" And why does this involve us? " 

That hurt me 

Leo was one of their mates yet they are now treating him like he was nothing.   

Clenching my fists together, I just waited for Dae Hyun-OK to speak again.

" If that's how you think of him, well then I guess you won't care to know that he has powers that can tear you apart if he was in the wrong hands, like Jae-hyeon. But it's to late now, Leo is already lost. " she says which makes everyone including us turn to her.

" Jae-hyeon that evil man gave him was you call a poison that breaks a bond of a mate, but also makes the person vulnerable and open so now he can easy use him and probably his powers. The reason why he wanted to kill Leo was because he thought that without him he could easily take out the human's, witch's and loyal Vampire's but then he stumbled upon a book from he boy's mother that told him more about sacred bone's and what they could do. And what's the best way to get rid of a place no one has ever seen, my lost city. And get rid of the humans and the vampires well Leo is the key. " she finishes looking back at me and Mark. 

Anger boiled up as I stood up and left. Eye's all on me.

--Mark's POV--

Yugyeom had walked out, and I would of done the same if it weren't for the stares from the man that I had bumped into the night I let my powers out.  

Looking back at Dae Hyun-OK I gave her the glace of disappointment before following out after Yugyeom. 

To my surprise not one of the hunters stopped Yugyeom or myself.

Yugyeom had gone outside and had taken a seat on a bench under a tree that wasn't far from office building. 

Taking a seat next to him, I just looked up into the tree above us. 

" Did you know. " 

" No "

Was all I said as we stayed there for the whole hour of the meeting. 

The others had come out after that hour and had told us that he humans are willing to help but they don't want to lose lives. And so in an agreement the humans will try and give support by supplies and other things. 

They also said it would be nice to have peace between the three kinds. Which meant they had signed a peace treaty and so did the witches and vampires but the really person that would officially bring us peace was Leo. 

The Sacred Bone.

Looking back at Yugyeom he was pale and didn't look happy. Trying to make him happy, we slowly made our way back to the penthouse.

Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love 
But the pain.