Still lives

Smiling at those eyes as he stares back.

"Who knew" I say quietly knowing that the cat heard me anyway.

"Are you stuck as a cat or can you......become human?" I say slowly hopping he could.

~Pooth~

With wide eyes, and also out of breath I stare up at my brother who looked to different to recognize.

Huffing at the loss of breath it made Jin chuckle as he gets off me and hits my shoulder.

"I'm not that heavy, gosh." He says before lying next to me.

"So....long time no sea big brother." he says quietly.

I just nod still amazed. I had no words to explain what was happening right now. Slowly sitting up I turn to my younger brother and start messing with his face, checking if he was real. 

" Ah stop hyung " he shouts trying to get my hands away from his face. " I'm real OK " he says again knowing what I was trying to prove.

I move my hands away and stare at him before poking him on the nose again before saying " Turn back to a cat......Momo" 

Jin rolls his eyes before turning back to  Momo. I just pick him up and cuddle him in my arms before tears start to make a water fall. The cat now turned back to my younger brother who was smiling at me before hugging me  back.

"I'm sorry I wasn't with you for those years that you had trouble with hyung, I was also lost and didn't know what was happening until I met mama in a dream and then I met Krystal and then I found you." he says and he tightens the hug as more tears came down my face making my face red and my eyes sore and big.

I pull away and just stare at him before speaking.

"That's not why I'm crying, you little kitten, it's because your alive. That's all, that's all I cared about. Just knowing that your alive not dead, it means that I'm not the only one."

"yet your not alone or by yourself you have your mates and your friends and you now you have me." he says with a sad smile.

I just nod as I wipe away the tears and hug him once more before getting a better look at him.

His eye's are yellow different from his dark brown ones he had last time. His hair was black now than his light brown hair that made him that cute little boy,when we ran through the village. He was tanner but you could still see the resemblance between us. I start to look under his top to see his chest, he had the same scar or well wound mark that was left on his side of his stomach that our uncle made when he killed him, though that wasn't the only thing he spotted but a four pack that showed that he worked out and had some strength. 

Jin saw me staring and just chuckled at my reaction.

"What? Never seen abs." he says looking down at me. I just smirk as I rise up to face him.

"Don't push boy" I say as I lift my shirt up to show him my SIX pack that was well looked after.

He just laughs as I stare him down with a glare before spotting a bite.

Grabbing him I look at his neck and see a vampire bite. 

"Where did you get this?" I say with some angry.

"Calm down, I got that when I was bitten by uncle. I really hate him now." he says rubbing the mark.

I sigh in relief, before speaking.

"Do you know that when a vampire bites it should heal that is if it's your mate." I say with seriousness

Jin just looks at me and just nods as he stops to rub the bite.

"Your mate can heal that, that is if you have one. I'm hopping you do, I don't want to see that bite mark." I say with angry.

He just smiles as I get up to go have a shower. I grab my things before stopping and looking back at my brother.

"If you want a shower go for it, there is a spare bedroom with a bathroom down stairs." I say before closing the door.

--Jin's POV--

Hyung closes the bathroom door before I smile to myself and get up heading to his closest and grabs some of his clothes and then grabs a towel before heading down stairs and heads for a shower.

Heading into the shower I start to undress before pain goes through my neck. Holding my neck I look into the mirror to find the bite mark turning black as it starts to spread. Just then a memory came back a horrible one.

"~Hello cousin, your a cutie. Oh ears, adorable and a tail too. HA" Chin-won says before throwing a punch, hitting me straight in the face before then landing a punch to my stomach making me fall to the ground in pain. 

Looking back up I stare back to my cousin, before he could land another attack........

"Stop"

Like that he stopped, everything did, I stopped time.

Getting up I stare at Chin-won before walking away. 

"Start"

Who should be with Jin, people  comment in my profile or on here. Do tell me soon so I can make the next chapter. Or if not I guess I will pick. ;)