All happiness comes to an end

Tonight is the night of light and happiness.

Dressing myself up nicely, I could hear the others excited and rushing around getting everything ready for tonight's fireworks.  It is five O'clock, and the fireworks start at eight. We all agreed to go early to get the best spot and help out with Baba as she was selling her famous chocolate cakes. 

Grabbing my bag that I personal packed with warm things and extra money and so on, I start to head down, to where everyone was still going crazy with things, though Jinyoung and Youngjae seemed calm with their bags in hand with massive smiles on their faces. 

I looked around and didn't see Mark, I only saw Yugyeom complaining to JB about something, which by the looks of it had Bambam involved as he was standing next to the younger with anger and sadness. Not caring I roamed the house looking for Mark. 

Going pass my brothers bed room, I see the couple cuddling which only made me want to jump into the middle and say something weird. 

But I didn't. No.

" Hey, can you guys help out with the other bags and tell Jinyoung hyung and Youngjae hyung that they can put their bags in the car. " I say with a sweet smile. 

The couple just nod and head out of their room and headed to their hyungs to tell them. 

Walking back up stairs. I scan the upper area which was like another house atop of a house, which we barely used. 

" Mark? " I quietly say. 

I didn't hear anything, until I felt arms lifting me up. 

Looking back I saw him with a small smile on his face. 

" Sorry, I was in the bathroom. " He says 

I just nod as I spoke again.

" The others are packing but it looks like Yugyeom and Bamabm has disagreed with something and went to JB and so yeah their not happy. " I finish 

Mark only nods as we make our way down stairs and Mark heads to the troubled three.  And just like that Bambam seemed to know once Mark go involved it wouldn't be nice so he slowly slipped away, still grumpy.

JB just huffs as he follows after the younger, to comfort him. Mark and Yugyeom following later behind, both signing me to come. In which I obey.

Know packing the last things into the car I hop into the drivers seat, and put on my seat belt. Turning back only Youngjae was in the car. I gave a sad but a like grumpy face to him. He just gives a sweet smile pointing to the others who happened to be in a mess. 

Again. 

Hopping out I look at each of them, Mark and Yugyeom playing rock paper scissors to see who would sit next to me in the front. Bambam wanting to run back inside but JB was stopping him and Jinyoung telling them both to just stop and get in and then the couple who seemed to just start smooching at the back.    

Annoyed I point to Yugyeom and start talking. 

"  Yugyeom, Your in the front cause Mark was in the front on the way here. " I say and in which both boys nod with wide eye's and get in.

Then I turned back to the other five. I walked straight to the couple and pulled them apart and which made the two grumpy and growled but both spotted as quick as they started making out. They both scrambled into the car, Jin in which turned and cradled into Jackson's arm. 

And that's when I turned to the one male who had finally made it to the door and cheering away. What he didn't realized is that his hyungs abandoned him and were all fastened in their seats, knowing what I was going to do to them. Just sweetly smiling I make my way to Bambam slowly.

And if he knew something was wrong he start to back closer to the door and mumble his apologizes. 

But it was to late. 

Grabbing him by the ear I dragged him to the car and shoved him in. And with a wimpier he apologizes once again and hugged his hyungs and did the same to them.  After that I slammed the door shut and hopped back into the car. 

" Cool, so were all ready? " I ask looking at Yugyeom who was a little scared but nodded, as for the others in the bad as I looked through the mirror. 

" Good. " I finish and start the car. 

But then it hit me, my eyes were pure ice blue. 

The color suiting my hair color and skin color making me almost look like a ghost but a beautiful one that would make you fall to your knees at the sight or scared as hell.

Just shrugging and smiling at the thought of the others scared at the sight was all it did to make me feel happier again. 

The drive was quiet which was nice for some reason, but I didn't care as we pulled into the closet car park and took a park. 

Unpacking, we grabbed our things and headed to the hill that would be the best sight for the fireworks. And we were lucky cause not that many people were there. 

Taking a place at the top, we unpacked a few things and soon or later we had a nice place all set up.

The others took a seat but I stayed standing. 

" I'm going to look for Baba. " I say walking away. 

The others just nodded but Yugyeom spoke.

" Do you want me to Mark to come with you. " 

" Na, I'm all good, thanks anyway. " I say shaking it off. 

" OK, say Hi from us. " he says.

It's only took me twenty minutes to find her. She had taken her younger form and was already selling lots of cakes. 

" Hey Aunty. " I say waving 

" Hey Hun, here to help? " she asks 

" Yeah. " I say and just like that she signs me to what I'm suppose to do.

I had done the for an hour before she said I was free to go and watch the fireworks. 

Once I made it back to the others they were all huddled up in a massive cuddle with a massive blanket. Joining in, we all watched in awe as the fireworks were lit and flew to the skies.