Unnoticed

OK Hello everyone, I want to ask and see who would best suit Jin. Jackson,bambam or the others. Jin is that character that is shy at first but then opens up more and so on. So comment your thoughts and the most comments on that person, it will be done. Other than that Thank you and continue reading. 

--Leo's POV--

Everything was changing so fast these days, I feel like I'm going crazy with everything. 

Waking up in an uncomfortable position, I pull myself up. Looking around I spot Jin sleeping in his cat form, tucked up near my chest. I smile to myself before getting up slowly trying not to disturb the peacefully animal.  Heading to the kitchen I start to make breakfast.  

Randomly I stop and look out through the wide window in front of me, looking into the forest. Its green leaves blending into darkness as the deeper you look. I smile to myself as I set the table, putting toast onto Jin's plate before heading back up stairs and got changed.  Slowly blushing Jin's ear I slowly start to speak.

"Jin I made breakfast time to wake up. And it's human food too." I say as I watch the animal stretch out it's paws then looked at me before meowing. 

I just giggle at the cuteness before we both headed back down stairs. Jin, still in his cat form jumped up onto the chair before turning back into a human. 

--1 hour later--

With all the the talking and eating Jin lies down on the couch with a cup of coffee in his hand as he turns on the TV. I head up to my study room, as I took a seat with my tea now placed on the table I scan the paper work and rerun through all the cases. 

I then stop at my brothers case, his death.  Hesitantly I open the case. Looking through I see my brothers body yet it wasn't really his. It looked empty, drained. Reading the case it said that he was drained of blood and had died of blood loss. Looking closer at the photo my eyes widen, looking into the photo. I jump up as I grab the piece of paper that had the symbols of a heart and a knife with a rose on it that was left in my room on the right I was kidnapped by my uncle's men and cousin. 

I turn it over to the back to see the writing yet something seemed off. Going back to the photo of my brother I take it with me as I rush down stairs to check my brother. Placing the papers down on the coffee table I jump onto my brother and scan his skin then I pulled him around to look at the back. And there it was.

The mark, that ugly mark that showed what my uncle did to my brother. The heart and rose with the knife. I signed in anger. Pulling back I looked at my brothers face who seemed really shocked but then looked at the papers then relaxed a bit.

"Hyung, you should maybe just leave it be." he says but I ignore him I went back up stair with the papers.

--Jin's POV--

As  hyung left I started to feel the pain in my chest rise. I started to see it again. The nightmares. Of him. They way he took me. Drained me. I start to feel the tears fall down my face as the pain got stronger. I start to grunt in pain as I got up to flee outside before my brother finds me crying. 

Heading into the woods, the pain got worse. 

Moaning trying to hold in the pain, I start to run as I turn into my cat form again. Running deeper, deeper into the forest the pain started to fade yet there was something still there. Pull. Pulling me. Then there is was.

Looking at the city lights I felt at peace. Yet something still pulled me here. At the hill top, I looked around finding debri and piece's that looked like it was from a house. Then it clicked.

Unknowingly I had turned back into my human form. Tears in my eyes. 

"Why.......why would you come near this place again......hyung............what made you come back here........why even be close to this place.......you tried to forget......why now......" 

I tried to lift myself up from off the ground yet stumbled as I walked through the place, the floor boards rotten and weak yet still there. Ripped material scattered everywhere also rotten and  damp. Glass pieces were still on the floor, with other house tools that was half broken or was still use able yet not the cleanest. 

Feeling something under my feet, I Ignored the pain from the sharp glass as I took my foot off and picked up the broken picture frame. The picture was in bad condition yet you could still see the feint color and  outline of the people. 

Tears started to swell up again as a warm feeling started to flow around me. As the tears fell, stared back at my mothers face in the picture, I remembered those horrid moments I had as a hybrid, as a cat. Alone. With no one, yet I wasn't alone was I...........mother........you were there with me.  

Falling to my knees I cried, but this time I didn't hide it. I screamed. I gave myself up. 

--Author's POV--

As Jin cried, he didn't notice a figure looking at him from a far. Some how this person felt his pain that he followed and found him. With a single tear falling down his face, he stood there, unfazed

Unnoticed.........................

OK, well yayyyyy I updated. Anyway hello people just want to remind even if its at the top but please give me your thought on who should be with Jin. Oh and if you think the person you think is the strange figure, who knows you have to tell me your thoughts to know. Better tell if you want more. ;)