Damn you Yugyeom

This may have some sexual content so if you don't like that, don't read.You aren't really missing anything, but the way they mate and it's not the biggest. Well not yet,but enjoy.Thanks.

--Leo's POV--

I woke up with a massive headache when I checked the time, it was almost five o'clock. I pulled myself up, to only make my head hurt even more. Trying to look back at what happened it shot through my head. In seconds my face was red,as I jump up and run to my bathroom. Turning on the water to fill up the tub, I undress and look at my mark, seeing it half red and the rest still black. Oh my lord.

After the tub was full, I hoped in, the hot water wrapping around me, making me at ease. Brushing my hand over my neck I could feel the marks where Mark put his fangs in. Sighing I rest my body deeper into the hot water.

--10 minutes later--

Feeling like I wanted to fall asleep in the tub,I get out. Still tired I just wrap my towel around my waist. I head out back into my room, only to find it in darkness. Groaning to myself I try and find my way through the darkness. Slowly I search but then bump into something, I slide my hands around the object only to wish that I never did as a voice sounding smug starts talking.

"Now where are you touching." I hear Yugyeom say

I just moan as I try to walk back slowly only to find myself, pinned to my bed by Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom,what are you doing?" I ask quietly

"Making you mine,you let Mark have a bite, now I want one." I could feel Yugyeom staring at me like I was food, something that he would never let go. I could tell he knew that I was only wearing a towel, which made it easier for him but not me. I try to get my hands free but it didn't work.

"Please let me have a bite, you know I won't hurt you." He says

I stop struggling, trying to find Yugyeoms eyes but couldn't.

I could hear Yugyeom move, but I didn't know where which scared me.

When I was about to move to see where Yugyeom was, I felt something warm against, my stomach making me arch my back, I could feel Yugyeom smile against my skin, as I let out a shaky breath.

Yugyeom started kissing up to my chest and then back down again, each making me moan.

"Ahhhh....ah....Yugyeom s-stop teasing.....me....please.." I try to say.

Yugyeom gave no reply as he lifted one of my legs up and kissed the inside of my thigh.

"HAahha.....Not there....yug....yeom..."

This time Yugyeom bit down on my skin making me grip the bed sheets. Then feeling a sharp pain, Yugyeom sink his fangs into my thigh.

I try to hold in my scream, as I rip one of sheets but fail as a moan came out.

My brain had lost control, and was now washed in pleasure as Yugyeom took his fangs out, still not satisfied.

--Yugyeoms POV--

I watched Leo lose control, and become a moaning mess.

"Leo, you must keep you voice down or someone will hear you." I say with a smirk.

Leo's body trembled under my touch, as he nodded his head.

The towel once wrapped around him, now lay on the floor, his whole body exposed to me.

I start to kiss around his thigh again, teasing him. I then stop and move up his body, leaving a hickey behind each kiss.

I then push my leg between Leo and grind against him, making him moan louder.

"If your going to be to loud I will have to stop you myself." I say

Leo griped the sheets hard, not know what to do.

I just smile and go down to kiss him.Making the kiss long and slow, I grind against him again. Leo below me starts to grab one side of my t-shirt, griping hard, while I stop him from moaning.

Ending the kiss, I pull away and lean down to bite him, but after I finished jerking him off. I gave him a pillow to cover his face to stop his moan's from escaping. I start to Jerk him off, while sliding out my fangs, I slide them into Leo's neck. Leo's moans were still heard, only for me as he released into my hand.

Leo pulled away the pillow still panting.

"Damn you Yugyeom." Was all he said before his sea blue eyes turned back to their original color and fell asleep.

I just chuckled and kissed him on the forehead and got up.

Before I left the room, I saw myself in the mirror, my bright red eyes looking back at me. Now that me and Mark have both bitten Leo we are stronger than we were before, I wonder by how much though, I say to myself.

I head out the door, like nothing happened. I walked down stairs to see everyone eating.

"Is Leo coming down." Jackson says

"No he's not feeling well after this morning and headed back to sleep." I say to everyone. They just shrugged it off and continued.

"I wanted to apologies to him." Jackson finishes

"You can do that in the afternoon tomorrow."Mark says. Jackson seem to think first and got what Mark meant as he smirked at me, where I just gave a innocent smile.

I'm sleeping well tonight, with that scene playing in my head.

So I have a feel I won't been on for a while cause I have internals, but I will try my best too.