Save me

You can play the music when ever you want to.  

--Yugyeom's POV--

I heard it.

I heard him.

He's still there.

Everyone did.

--Author's POV--

As everyone looked at the younger male that floated above them struggle, fighting to get back to reality they snow that had started to fall again was no longer white, but stained red. Mark had stopped, his other self let him go.

Mark slowly got closer, lifting up to the male scratching at himself, fighting himself.  Mark wasn't himself, he knew it. It was only his other half that was letting him do this. The deal was on. He would soon take control. Anytime, Anywhere. He will take control when Mark will less know it.

Placing his hands on Leo's forehead and chest, he let the darkness wrap around the dark forces that trapped Leo. The darkness was strong as it started to fight with Mark. Is other self only chuckling at the sight.

" Shut up" Mark says as he tries hard to reach Leo. 

Opening a whole of light he tried reaching into Leo's mind and heart. 

Leo....

Shining more light in the dark, Mark could see Leo. 

He started to reach out for the poor male, but the darkness seemed to become stronger. Pushing him away. Wanting him to leave. To let it be.

Trying to fight harder all he could think of was that everyone was fighting, fighting for something or someone. 

" LEO.......I'M FIGHTING FOR YOU! " Mark shouts down through the darkness as it covers Leo again. 

And as if he heard him, with his eye closed Leo had reached is arms up. Trying to see, see where that familiar voice was coming from. 

MARK!

MARK!

With all his power, he shouted out his name.

" MARK! " 

" SAVE ME! " 

Leo could feel himself slipping away deeper, deeper into the darkness. 

No

Please

As Leo started to fade, Mark kept fighting against the darkness. Nothing seemed to work until he felt it.

Burning flames lighting up the darkness, nature of green flowing through unharmed, a gush of powerful wind pushing passed, a small ball of light shimmering passed shinning bright, chains flying close behind, and a force of protection around it all, and a hint of pure violet light wrapped around them giving a feeling of comfort from a far and to finish it all a pearl of power above it making them all strong.

Yugyeom
JB
Jinyoung
Youngjae
Bambam
Jackson
 Jin 
And Dae Hyun-OK

All their powers together came and pushed through the darkness. All reaching for the one they all loved dearly. With tear down his face Mark set his power of water and darkness and death with them. Pushing through until they reached Leo.

The power wrapping around the small male, it slowly started to pull him out. Leo still couldn't see what was happening but felt the warmth of some sort. 

Bringing it in close to himself, he floated through the darkness.

The light now becoming clearer, he slowly started to see. 

Mark.......

Mark wrapped his arms around Leo as he pulled themselves back to reality. 

Yet Mark all could hear his other self as they returned.

" Times up, it's my turn now. "  

Placing Leo down on Mark stepped back as his other self slowly took over. 

" Leo I love you. " Mark says

Yet Leo didn't as the others came close to him to protect him and see him again.

Leo had his blue eyes and white hair, wearing a white t-shirt and shorts and two patches on his face as he looked around only to see blood stained snow and other fighting. 

Leo looked at the others around him but then saw Mark. With shadows wrapped around him and pure death looking eyes, Mark looked at Leo with a small smile before the smile vanished to a feline smile and then he laughed.  

Leo was confused, but then I heard Dae Hyun-OK

" HE'S TURNED, BUT NOT IN A GOOD WAY, WE NEED TO MOVE. " she shouts as other vampires and witches had started to move back into the forest while other vampire and witches looked confused but started to cheer not know what was happening. Then I saw him Jae-hyeon and Chin-won standing at the back of all the other vampires and witches that were cheering. They didn't look so happy but they didn't know what happened to Mark.

Yugyeom had picked up Leo as was starting to run as Dae Hyun-OK pulling up a barrier to protect us, the other males were in front of us but then I looked back at Mark.

" Wait.....No......What's happening.........Why are we doing this.......We should be helping him......." Leo says

" We can't hun, he's lost to the darkness. That's what happens when your the first born, you have to take the darkness of the vampires curse, death curse and darkness. " Dae Hyun-OK says as they were running.

"NO! " Leo shouts and pushes himself out of Yugyeom's arm. Yugyeom tried getting him bad but was pushed back with Leo's powers.

Leo's pure blue eye's with hints of gold and violet shone as his hands were on fire with shadows dancing in it with nature,air, water, light wrapping around the male as for the weapons behind him in a circle spinning. 

Dae Hyun-OK shocked at the sight, slowly smiled and help Yugyeom up before pointing to Mark.

" Then go help him. " she says, making Yugyeom look twice at the queen of witches. 

She looking back at the younger just nodded. 

YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR TRUE SELVES FOREVER.

Idea of what Leo looks like.                                 I don't own any of the pictures, credit to owners

                                 I don't own any of the pictures, credit to owners