Of the War

--Mark's POV-- 

I had tried many times to try and contact Leo through the bond but nothing seemed to work. I was starting to freak out, but Yugyeom always said it was OK. 

All of us had gone into the forest to see the other vampires and Krystal and Jason had stayed with us. And to my surprise Jason had learned to wield weapons and even hand combat. Krystal said it was all because of her which made the mood a little lighter. As the other's talked with the other party group of vampires, I had taken time out into the deeper parts of the forests.

I had been doing this for the last two days now but I was slowly opening up to my powers and slowly getting more control over it. Yugyeom had said he was doing the same and so were the others. 

Slowly opening up I let my shadows fly as it gets bigger. 

Wrapping my hands in the shadows I started to bend it at will and made shapes and weapons. Making a dagger I practiced my swift moves to kill.  

Slowly more power slowly flies around me, my clothes burning black as I look like shadow. My eye's glowing blue with purple and a hint of gold rings around my limbus, I looked at myself as my shadows shifted into my form.

Keeping myself steady, I kept my eyes on the shadowy figure.

" Wow, your so scared of me....." the shadowy figure says in a cold but amused tone with a smirk on it's face.

Trying to keep calm I spoke. 

" I'm going to control you, you should be listening to me not do your own damn things. You've killed many people that I never wanted dead." 

" Oh? But we had so much fun, remember when you were begging on your knees in your own mind telling me to stop. But You didn't really beg when we killed you beloved mates father. So cold Markie.  Why. What made you change. What's making you fight. " It says ending with a chuckle.

"  I guess that's the reason why.  You. You were only created by myself. My anger, my rage, and the need to kill was all me, and that's when I formed you.  " I say glaring at the shadow smiling back at me.

His feline smile got bigger as he spoke. 

" No, you didn't make me. I am you. It maybe true I'm you anger, rage but I am still very much you. Can't you see. " He says looking at his shadowy form.

I only continued to glare at it.

" Fine, why don't we make a deal? " he says with a feline smile. 

Still staring he spoke again.

" I will lend my powers for you to use to save your loved one, but in return I get your body after. " he says

" No. " I say which made the shadow frown but then he smiled again.

" Fine for a year then. How is that? " he says smiling still. 

" I will think about, hows that? " I say to the shadowy figure who only gave a little laugh before become black darkness flying around again.

Sigh, I continue to practice. Keeping the barge in my mind. 

Yet the other's wouldn't approve of it. 

Ah who cares I know they wouldn't like it but what was the change of us getting Leo back. We have the army's, yet not the power. We, the seven deadly sins didn't even have complete control of our powers.

Sighing again, I stop and start to head back to the house we were staying in. 

Walking through the dense bushes and trees, I heard her voice. 

" Mark. " 

Turning around there stood Baba. 

" Bab- " I was going to say but was cut off. 

" My real name is Dae Hyun-OK, hun.  I've kept it secret. Not even my people know." she says as she walks closer to me.

" My people, will be working with you obviously. They have already arrived at the Vampire's penthouse your staying in. I was also going to go there, but I saw you. Mark don't do it unless your desperate. " she says before passing me.

Listening to her words over and over in my head I started to slowly follow behind Her Majesty.   

When we walked into the big penthouse some Vampires had had their fangs out was going to pounce on the witches in front of them but stopped once they saw the Queen and I.

" We are here to help Vampires, please we don't want to fight. After all this could help us to connect. " she smiles at the stunned Vampires who just looked at me and I nodded with a blank face. 

" It is true, and anyways Leo maybe my mate but he is also her nephew, so please work well together. And no fighting. " I say before walking to my room. 

I had spotted the other who had gone down to see Dae Hyun-OK and the other witches but also to explain the plan to the others. I obviously excused myself before resting in my room. 

Thinking about Leo, thinking about the bargain, thinking about everyone I started to fade into dream land. 

Stars can't shine without darkness.