Dreams

This may have some sexual content, so if you don't like don't read. Thanks and enjoy.

That night everyone was wasted. Which wasn't good, especially for Yugyeom and Bambam. Yugyeom was the hardest, for me that is. He was grabbing onto me so hard I could barely breath. Even Mark had trouble, but everyone was tired and wasted, so that explained everything.

--Authors POV--

Leo was trying to head up the stairs when he was pulled down onto Yugyeom. It was at least 12:30 pm and everyone was in their rooms, out like lights. So when Yugyeom groped Leo's bum and Leo moaned they both knew it would be a long night with out anyone knowing.

Leo was still in some shock from the action, and so he didn't realizes that Yugyeom had picked him up and plonked him on the couch. Now with Yugyeom on top of the smaller boy, he went down and gave a soft,but drunk kiss. Leo was still drunk as well but was less drunk than Yugyeom.  Yugyeom depend the kiss,while palming Leo, which made the small boy squirm under Yugyeom. At this point Leo was thinking how the hell Yugyeom could get this drunk or even get drunk from the alcohol.

Leo was running out of breath and pushed Yugyeom. Yugyeom wasn't that pleased, but pulled Leo up onto his lap, and started to make friction while leaving love bites on Leo's collar bone and neck. Leo tried his best to hold his moans, but they started to slip out when Yugyeom went rougher. Yugyeom,slowly slipped his hand down pass Leo's pants and started to pump Leo's length. Leo was losing control of his body as he griped hard onto Yugyeoms top as he arched his back, with his head back. Leo was becoming a moaning mess as Yugyeom started to quicken.

"Yug.....ahhh.....pl--ease....slow.....down..I.....can't.....ta--aahhhh" Leo couldn't continue as Yugyeom stopped and slipped one of his fingers in Leo.

It was so weird for Leo, the feeling was weird but it hurt. A lot. Yugyeom went in dry. Slowly Yugyeom moved.

"Ahhhh...Yugyeom.....it...feels....weird.....ahhahh..what.....are....doing.." Leo try's his best to say.

"Your really tight,just relax.Your being such a good boy." Yugyeom says then kisses Leo, who takes it as Yugyeom then enters another finger.

Leo groaned and moaned as the next finger went in,it hurt. His grip got tighter and so did his walls as Yugyeom told him to relax again.

Leo relaxed, as the pain became pleasure and Leo was moaning into Yugyeom's shoulder. Yugyeom then took his fingers out and undid his pants. 

"Can you ride me?" Yugyeom said to Leo. Leo's cheeks got redder as he slowly nods. Yugyeom helped Leo as he slowly went down. Leo held tight onto Yugyeom, moaning his name as Yugyeom pushed him down hard to the end. Yugyeom was all the way in Leo. His walls wrapping around his length. Leo had a tear stream down his face as he looked down, seeing that Yugyeom was all the way in. Yugyeom lifted Leo's head and wiped the tear away. They were both sober.

"You OK" Yugyeom asks and Leo nods 

At Leo's pace he slowly gets up and then back down. It still hurt but went to pleasure as Yugyeom helped him back up and pushed him straight down. Leo then became a moaning mess. After five minutes of a steaming hot make out, Leo comes then Yugyeom following. Flopping down Yugyeom looks at Leo. "Not bad for your first time, I'm happy though I took your virginity before Mark." he says with a smirk. All Leo could do was roll is eyes and told Yugyeom to take him to his room.

--Leo's POV--

The next morning I was sore. It hurt so much. I couldn't even get out of my bed, I also had the nastiest of headaches with it, which made me sick. 

Mark came in to see me and Yugyeom and I could tell I would be in even more pain after tonight. Yugyeom and Mark left me as they discussed that they would have to make a deal about me. I just rolled my eyes at that dumb idea, as I couldn't move anything. It was around lunch, where I could fully get up and take a shower. I clean myself and got ready to head down stairs. Only Yugyeom and Mark were down stairs when I entered.

"Where's everyone?" I say 

"Their trying to find information about this man who wants us dead." Yugyeom says looking at his phone.

"So why are you here then." I say again

Yugyeom looked at me and smiled. "To protect you, what else." he says 

"But also I want my share" Mark says watching the TV

At that moment I had no idea what he meant, then it hit me when Yugyeom said that they were drunk and he didn't mean too. My face instantly went red as I covered my face and plonked down on the closest chair and started to think why I was here and in this state.

Yugyeom just giggled at my state and comes up to me and picks me up bridal style and puts me in the middle of the couch,next to Mark and takes a seat on my other side. We all just sat there watching TV, when I slowly dozed off into sleep.

Leo.......keep warm.......look after yourself....don't let people pick on you.....don't pick fights.......don't make silly deals with anyone......and just........just.....just be yourself.

My strong boy.......stay away from..............him

"Leo...Leo wake up." I hear Marks voice as I slowly open my eyes to see Mark right in front of my face.

I slowly get up and look around, I was still on the couch but Yugyeom was gone.

"Yugyeom headed out to get more food and look for the others. You were asleep for a while." he says as he heads to the kitchen. I follow.

I take a seat at the table and watch Mark, as he gets two cups out and pours us a drink of juice. I drink the whole thing and rest my head on my arm.

"You, seem bored." Mark says

I look at mark, " I usually hunt your kind, in my spear time." I slowly say looking down.

"What do you do other than that." he asks "Paper work, information about vampires and their weaknesses." I say

"Then can you figure out my weakness?" Mark says coming around the table, coming close to me.

I humble with my fingers,thinking,looking at Mark and his figure. 

"Your are strong, stronger than the others. But your weakness is your soft heart for you members or friends well sorry family." I say as Mark looks at me a little shocked.

"Is that what you see?" he continues as I nod 

"Would you do something to the others, if we weren't mates and you needed to get to me." he says slowly

"Ahhh.....No... it would depend if your a threat to humans and killing them." I say with shock

"What if it was personal,like family." Mark says

The question confused me as I looked at him weirdly.before I could speak, Mark crashes his lips onto mine. It was slow but long and sweet. The feeling was warm, which made me want to fall. 

My legs felt weak,as we departed from the kiss and Mark stands up taking my hand, leading me to his room.

Hope you liked this chapter, sorry if you didn't but its with the plot and all. Please comment your ideas cause I really would like feedback.  Enjoy the rest of the story.