Please Leo

This may have some fluffy or sexual stuff in this chapter if you don't like don't read.

I was scared, no I am scared. I'm scared to do this. I don't want to yet I need too.

Taking in a shaky breath, I leave to see the others. Jin was out of the bathroom and had taken a seat at the back, yet seemed to have gotten Jackson's attention. A little confused I just walk to Baba. 

"I seriously don't want to do this but I'm afraid. What do I do?" I say to her. She just smiles before pulling me into another room.

" There is no reason to be afraid, you love them and they won't hurt you, yet your afraid on how to express your feels and that's what is holding you back. They are slowly waking up so you don't really need to do anything except let them. It's OK Leo." she says before patting my back.

"Everyone looks hungry so lets wip something up shell we. " Baba says before clicking her fingers, making cook wear and tools appear.

I just sigh as I start to help her cook.

--Jin's POV--

To be honest this was sad but boring. I had finished my shower five minutes ago and is now getting stared down by people. I just showed a small smile before I slowly get up and head to the main shop area. 

Still feeling the stares on me I shiver at the feeling and head further into the store. Looking around there were lots of things that people would laugh at and thing this place is a scam. Brushing my hand over old artifacts something stopped me, a case that was open that showed two necklaces of yin and yang yet they were shaped as cats, but the white one  had at mark of a clock on its leg while the black one had a symbol of 王. ( If you don't know what it means, it means Wang.)  Stopping I pick up the box and take out yang, it looked so pretty the gold suits it so well with the white. Looking back at yin the black cat, I also pick it up and look at the mark. Wang?

Who's that?

Putting it back down, I felt eye's on me. Looking back I see one of Leo's friends standing behind me with arms cross just staring at me.

"Ah....Hello.....your...one of Leo's friends right?" I say shyly 

The guy just chuckled at me before speaking. 

"Of course, or we wouldn't all be here." he says with a smile. 

I just give him an "Oh" face. 

I was going to place the box down but the guy stopped me. Looking up confused, we both held our stare.

--Leo's POV--

After finishing the whole cooking thing I took some out to the others.

"Where's Jin and Jackson?" I say yet the others were to tired that they just all shrugged. I sigh as I just left them, leaving them something to eat before heading back into the other room. 

Placing the food, I look up to see that the boys were up and looking at me.  Their eye's bright red. Biting my lip, I smile before getting closer to them.

"Are you guys OK?" I say knowing it was a dumb question. 

They both smiled and laughed at me, but I just sighed. 

"I know that was dumb question." I say looking down as I fiddle with my fingers. 

Giving a small smile to myself, I take a big breath in and looked back at the two males before me. And just like that I stand up and jumped over Yugyeom as I straddle him. Though I had to say his expression was priceless even Marks. Turning to Mark I pull him close behind me before taking my T-shirt off and offered my neck.

And just like that both males bite me on either side of my neck. Trying to hold in my scream, I held tight to Yugyeom's top. The males started to tease me as they continued to drink my blood. I couldn't hold my moans for long as they pulled out, yet Yugyeom attacked my lips making it a long and lustful kiss as Mark left hickey's down my back. As they both pulled a way, they smile. All I could do was hide myself in the crook of  Yugyeom's neck. 

Heavy breathing I started to fall asleep in Yugyeom's arms. I smiled as I spoke one more time.

"Good to have you both back, Iv'e missed you all." 

and with that dreamland came over me.