Irresistible

This may have sexual interactions and content so if you don't like it don't ready it. Thanks  

"A-ahhhhh......please stop you two.......not here...please" I say trying to keep my voice down so the others wouldn't hear.

Just when you thought you could get away you couldn't. 

After the whole grin thing they both got me down on the floor. Mark tied my hands behind me and that was it. I was trapped.

--Authors POV--

Leo had been place between the two boys like Leo had did earlier. This time trapped.

Mark started to leave hickeys down his back while Yugyeom start to tease Leo. With his hand on Leo's waist band and the other teasing his nipple, Leo was trying his best to not make a sound. Biting onto his top that the older forced into his mouth, it made his moans less louder. 

Yugyeom starts to make friction with Leo which make him squirm. Yet Mark held him still.

"Be a good boy, Leo" he whispers in Leo's making the younger shiver. 

Getting rougher Yugyeom starts to place kiss on his neck. This gave time for Mark to bite down on Leo's neck.  The younger now getting weaker to fight only tried to hold his moans as best as he could, yet his mind was getting clouded by lust.  Yugyeom pulls away from the kiss as Mark pulls out his fangs and licks the wound.

"What a good little boy." Yugyeom says as he grinds onto Leo, making him whine.

"Mark, lets take this to the bedroom." Yugyeom says as he picks Leo, Mark nods and follows.

Placing Leo onto the bed, Mark ties his arms onto the bed frame.  

"Begs going first." Yugyeom says yet Mark growls but lets him.

Taking a seat Mark watches.

Panting, Leo just watches Yugyeom get closer. 

Yugyeom now hovering over the older,  kisses him passionately. 

--Leo's POV--

The kiss was slow yet delightful. Feeling something going in between, I hold my breath. Yet that didn't help when he started to palm my clothed length. Moaning softly, I look up at Yugyeom who smiles at my reaction.  Slowly going down he pulls my pants off in a swift move as my whole body was exposed, the cold air giving me goosebumps.  

"Now you have to relax baby." Yugyeom says softly.

Now looking around I see Mark watching, making me blush. Trying to relax, I close my eye's as I felt something wet around my entrance. As it starts to go deeper I felt the pain.

"AHH.......YU-........Hurts.........hmm..." I try to say. 

Hearing movements, I open one eye to see Mark near my face. Coming closer he takes my lips, kissing me slowly. At that time I felt Yugyeom move his fingers. The pain slowly fading, Mark pulled away. My eye's still close I felt Yugyeoms fingers moving faster making me moan. Until it hit me. Arching my back in pleasure, Yugyeom kept hitting my good spot making me moan loudly, which Mark had to stop.

Slowly Yugyeom remove his fingers, the emptiness feeling foreign. Mark start to sweet talk me as I felt something bigger. Pulling against the restrains I bite my lip trying not to scream in pain. Fully in Yugyeom waits for me to recover before slowly moving again when he see's me ease down. The pain started to fade as pleasure took over making me a moaning mess. Going rougher he hits my good spot making me arch my back and pull against the tie. 

After five minutes, yugyeom and I release. Pulling out Yugyeom pulls off the condom and throws it away. 

"Your turn Mark." he says before kissing me on the forehead then heads to the bathroom.

Moaning to myself, I couldn't handle another moment like this. 

Mark come closer as he unties my hand and puts me on his lap, making me straddle him. He was already half naked. Massaging my thighs, he places more kisses on my neck. Before looking back at me and kisses me. The pain then came. As he entered me I moan into the kiss as I grip hard onto his shoulders, which might leave marks. 

Pulling away he lets me rest before continuing, pulling me up then crashing me down making me moan. 

"Your to cute, you turn us on to much Leo. We've missed you." he whispers in my ear making me moan again. Mark then starts to speed up making me throw my head back in please. Biting my lip, I dig my nails into his shoulders as he hits my good spot again and again.

"M-mark........ahhhhh.....aaahh......hmmm..."  I try to speak but it doesn't work. 

After another five minutes of roughness I release but Mark still pounds into me. Making me whine as I arch my back more.  And with that Mark releases. Pulling out he also took off his condom and threw it away before picking me up and took us to the bath room.

And a little surprised Yugyeom had made a bubble bath, for the three of them. I was placed into the tub as Mark then climbed in. Yugyeom who was hiding with the bubbles started to cuddle up to me and so was Mark. 

All I could do was smile before resting my head on Marks shoulder.