Sweet love witch

"Sweet love spirit?" She says

I nod, "Yes,I know its weird, but I think your on the wrong side. Do you even realize, why your master wants me dead or my mates, do you even know why your working for him."

"I.....no....I don't" Krystal says

She starts to pull off the necklace that was around her neck and threw it away. As it went past me, I felt a pull from the necklace.

"That necklace was give to me from him. I knew something wasn't right with it. Iv'e said somethings that I didn't expect myself to say. It had to do something with that I knew it. I'm not the only witch he's using, there are more. I was just doing it because he looked after me. I never wanted to get involved with all this shit." Krystal says.

I pull myself off the ground and smile at her, you could come with me and see Jason, he really wants to see you.....and so does my aunt, your Queen I mean. You can also stay at my place, for now until Jason's better and can get out of the hospital and then you could live with him,or you may need to change house. It could be dangerous but we will see. Other than that you can come with me." I say

Krystal just stared at me, but then her cheeks start to go pink. 

"Oh...Ah Sorry..." I say when I see her reaction

"It's OK,but how did you find me any way." She asks

"Oh" I just point to the black cat sitting next to me.

"Oh, of course, this is my cat called Momo. He's really sneaky, he seems to bring people or something at the right time, he used to be with my mother but when she pasted away she gave him to me. She said he's immortal." Krystal said while looking at the cat.

"Oh, well would you like to come." I say

She nods " This is going to be a dangerous place, now that I'm not going to be working with master, I will be wanted on his list." I nod as we start to walk.

--20 Minutes Later--

After making it out of the forest, I spotted my mates. 

Oh dear

" Stay behind me OK, let me talk." I say to Krystal who just nodded

"Hey, Mark, Yugyeom." I say as the to males look behind me to Krystal.

"You could of gotten yourself killed if she didn't listen to you" Mark says 

"I know but, I'm OK but she will be staying with us until Jason's out and then I will send them somewhere safe, I know where but I won't say it here, it's to dangerous." I say the three just nod and we walk back to my place first.

--5 Minutes Later--

Man I'm running out of room. My house isn't that big. Oh my lord.

As everyone was in my house the Vampires were really quite when Krystal came in, but continued with what ever they were doing.

"I'm just going to grab a few things, then we will be on our way, Okay?" I say and Krystal seemed to just nod. 

I run up stairs and grab what I need, but spot something on my bed. Getting closer I see it's the necklace from when I was in Baba's shop.

"Baba said that I should give it to you, it was your mothers." I hear Marks voice from the door.

I just nodded and thanked him, with out thinking I start to head out of my room and pecked Mark on the cheek. When I realized what I did, I was already out the door, with a red face with Krystal, head to the hospital.