Just one bite

This Chapter has some dodgy parts in it, if you don't like it then don't read.  

--Mark's POV--

I had never seen Leo that up set. He shocked all of us, even Jackson was scared.

I was the first to move after the whole incident and went up to Leo's room.Everyone else was still in shock but started to do there usually stuff.

"Leo.....you Okay." I say peeping through the door. No response.

  "Leo......" I start to walk closer 

"ahhhhhhhhhh" Hearing that from Leo made me smile.

"What's wrong." I say

Still nothing

I sit at the end of the bed and grab Leo's feet. " Leo?" I continue which makes Leo jump up and face me.

Our faces were so close that we could easily kiss, yet I didn't move, not yet. Leo's face starts to flush up, which makes me smirk.

"What's wrong Leo" I say once again.

He still said nothing and wasn't making eye contact, so I pull up his chin and put my lips on his.

--Authors POV--

 Leo's eye's widen with shock, as Mark made the kiss dipper. Leo had no idea what was happening and didn't notice that he was kissing back and had put his own arms around Marks neck.

Mark then slipped one of his hands under Leo's jumper making Leo moan. Marks cold hand started to tease Leo's nipple make Leo break the kiss for air but also moaned. Mark smiled as he saw Leo's face going redder.

"Mark.....ah....what...are you.......doing." Leo tries to say still out of breath.

"I'm teasing you." Mark says

"Why......ah...." Leo tries to say but Mark is still teasing him.

"Because your not telling me what's wrong." Mark says again.

Leo just moan's as a response making Mark smirk.

"Can I have a bite." Mark whispers into Leo, making him groan.

"Leo....." Mark continues, Leo then just nods tilting his head to the side giving room to Mark.

Mark,then slides his fangs out and sinks them into Leo's neck.

Leo, squirms under Marks grip, as Marks fangs sink in more, making Leo moan.

After five minutes of sucking Leo's blood, Mark pulls out, eyes shining bright red and licks the rest of the blood off Leo's neck. Leo's mark now half colored red, eyes shining pure sea blue,collapses into Marks arms, in a deep sleep.

Mark, smiles to himself and puts Leo back into the bed.

Mark, then leaves the room and lets Leo rest. 

Yugyeom was waiting at the door and looked at Mark.

"Lucky you, you get first taste." he says

Mark hits Yugyeom and both the males walk down stairs.

--Leo's POV--

¬Leo...........Leo..........Leo............can.....we play.....can we......oh come on..............race you tothe lake..............¬

¬Wait.......Jin soo............someones..........here......someones.......watching.........it....might......be dangerous.......Jin soo.............there here..........¬

¬Danger........Danger........STOP........STOP........Danger....Leo........LEO......Danger......Jin soo........won't stop.......stop......leave.......he's there......he......kills..........STOP¬

¬It's to late my child............ha ha ha ha..............your.......in my...........trap..........you........won't......survive...........you.......won't..........you.....won't......survive........DIE............DIE.............DIE....¬

¬JIN SOO................NO....................................LEO............................NO..........................¬

Sorry this was a short one than the others but I just thought, I needed one, hopefully you have some idea on what happened in the past or something like that. Hope you've enjoyed so far, cause that was my first time doing any smut or sexual thing in a story.