No,that can't be

¬ Leo, honey..........it's time to wake up...........wake up honey........Leo.......LEO......WAKE UP...¬

 Opening up my eyes,I slowly get up from my bed,looking around my bed room.Still with my clothes on, I get up and go to the kitchen. Sitting down, on the couch I turned on the TV to see the news. And as expected the incident that happened yesterday was on the news. 

"A vampire seems to be died in one of the private table areas in The Black Pub, the man that was with the vampire didn't know until her eyes were red and her fangs were out. The man says he doesn't remembered what happened next but the crowd said they saw a man with a gun,saying he was a hunter. We are very thankful to this man and if your watching this you just saved a life. Thank you. Back to you Steve. " The news reporter says.

Rolling my eyes, not caring I walk back to my room and change my cloths,  not wanting to have a shower.

Walking back down stairs, I grab my things and head out to The Bubble Tea Cafe. Busy as usual, he takes his seat at the back.

"Hey, Leo,I heard what happened at the Black Pub. That was you wasn't it, you look tired too." I hear Jason says slipping into the opposite seat next to me. Looking up my eyes widen looking at Jason who had his hair cut. I start to laugh at the scene when he frowns at my response.

"Yeah that was me" I say quietly resting my chin on the table. Jason just smiles and pulls up a coffee bubble tea with pearls. My face lighting up at the drink, I grab it and start drinking it.

" Thanks Jason.......Hey do you know what a sacred bone is?" I say slowly

Jason seem to look at me weird and shrug. 

"No? what's that?" He says 

I just shrug back and then slowly get up. " Thanks for the drink,I needed it." I say one last time and head out.

Walking back down the street to Baba Jolly's store, I see people talking a lot more around the area.Slowly I reach out to open the door, but stop when seven boys appear to leave. letting them past I realize that Four of them looked like the four boys from the pub. They all look at me and smiled, the four at the back seem to smile a bit bigger than the other three in the front, but I just shake it off and once they started to walk down the street and I stopped staring, I walk back into Baba's shop.

"Your back,Ha ha ha,Didn't really expect you too." I hear Baba say as I walk closer to her, near the counter at the back.

" I want you to tell me about that sacred bone,thing.What am I ?" I say 

Baba looks at me with a smile.

" Come" she says as she jesters me to the back of the shop, before flicking her finger at the direction of the front window with the open sign which then flicks to the closed side. Wide eyed I just kept following Baba Jolly until we were in a little area where no one would see or bother us.

" Now, just stay quiet and listen to me, don't jump up and burst at me when I tell you the story, Iv'e heard enough of people shouting at me about this.Okay" she says and I just nod.

"A sacred bone, is....a vampires mate." Baba says slowly looking at me, waiting for my reaction. I just sat there in shock, opening my mouth to say something, Baba looks at me with a face, telling me not to say anything, so I close my mouth. " You are a sacred bone and your mates are two of the most powerful vampires in the world. Iv'e meet them, and they have asked me to tell you everything.Your family,and the past that you forgot. They also wanted to meet you but because of your history and the incident at the Black Pub, they have taken a step back and is letting you get everything into your brain." she says with a blank face.