Blood shed

--Author's POV--

All dressed in black, faces hidden, the crept closer. 

The war had begun.

The witches and Vampires covered and protected from the ancient tree's and bushes got closer. Yet either way the forest wouldn't protect them for long. And just like that when they got closer to the hidden penthouse that stood lost in the deep east of the forest, Witches and Vampires stood guard had court their scent as they all sounded the alarm. 

All now armed, the Witches and Vampires had started to head towards the forest and just like that both sides collided. 

Blood already shed across the forest, the seven deadly sins swiftly jumped from tree to tree trying to reach the penthouse that held their savior.

Almost making it to the penthouse, all was hit with a mass of power. Falling to the ground the males got back up, only to face Chin-won and his gang of thugs all smiling at the sight.

" Oh did I hurt you? " he smiles as he group of " Friends " laughed and chuckled.

The seven males only gave a snarl and growls as, they slowly let their power lose. 

With JB,l Jackson and Bambam at the front, they quickly and swiftly attacked. Jinyoung right behind as he used his powers to slower down the other two males who started to reach for him. Mark and Yugyeom, using weapons starts to swing and jab Chin-won, who only laughs as he speaks.

" Can't control your powers? what a sad sight.  " 

Angering Yugyeom, he spoke.

" You wish, you bastard. " 

And with that we let lose is flames, setting them flying around Mark and the others, pushing back the thugs and Chin-won all shouting and getting away from the burning flames wanting to consume them.    

The seven males smiling at the sight, then started to approach the other ten males. 

With confidences they had all taken down eight of Chin-won's men. Only he and one other stood standing. 

Chin-won looking to his partner only smiled for nodding his head before rushing away. And like that the witch that just stood in front of them, turned. 

Forming into a wicked creature.  Bone showing as the rotten flesh that used to cover the once fine witch now was almost gone and only thin bone and a black cloak covered it's horrid face and parts of it's thin but long bony body .

The seven males shocked at the sight, made them step back for a moment before the creature leaped towards them, swinging its bone long and dangerous arms.

Dodging away from the creature, bambam spoke.

" What the hell is that..... " 

" I have no idea. " the others saying.

Using their powers they all try their best to take the ugly creature down but it doesn't work. Yugyeom then lets out more powers as he tries to burn the creature.

Let out an horrible screech and scream the creature didn't die but attacked more.  

Trying to dodge and get away from the ugly thing, the males looked to Mark. 

" What should we do?  we can't do anything. " youngjae says stepping back from the others. 

Mark only huffed as he let out some of his powers. Looking around he spotted water and with a flick of his finger, it lifted to the air heading straight towards the beast. 

Wrapping around the beast it froze as it slowed down the creature that had charged again at them. Yet the frozen ice started to shatter. 

" This is the time to make a run for it. " Jackson suggested as the others nodded and ran straight for the house. 

Smashing and pushing anyone who were in their way, they had all made it to the house. 

Smashing down the door, they had taken cover in the penthouse. 

The creature screeching as it searches for the seven males, looks around then turns away before running to the battle in the forest.

The males now looking through house make sure the area is clear before looking through of the rooms.

Running around the house they bumped into other vampires and witches.  Fighting, they kept running looking for Leo.

Slamming through every room, they ran through the massive ball room, before getting to other rooms. Fighting and attacking others standing in their way, before coming across the two door office.

Smashing the doors down they meet with Jae-hyeon and Leo, who was only staring at the males before slashing power straight towards making the males dodge in shock.

Jae-hyeon smiling at the sight he spoke.

" He doesn't remember any of you and his now under my control. Brilliant right? " 

He laughs as the seven males only growl at him. 

Flicking his fingers Leo getting closer to him spoke.

" Yes my Lord? " 

" Kill them, kill them all. "  Jae-hyeon says with a smile. Leo only nods before flying straight at the males. 

Mark, who stood at the back of the group only stared at the male who had eyes of pure black staring at him, before attacking.

" MARK! " Yugyeom says before tackling the older to protect him.

Leo flying over the two only giggled before getting up and looking back towards them. 

Lifting up a hand, his powers lights up as blue fire burned, shadows dancing with the fire. Smiling he flicks his hand at the door, making it burn into pure deadly fire. 

The flames rushing around, growing bigger surrounded the seven males who were all in shock. 

Looking back at Jae-hyeon he had already fled and out of the building. 

Jackson swinging into action, put a shield around them.

" YUGYEOM " he shouts 

Rushing he gets close to the flames, trying to tame the flames trying to swallow them.

The flames wrapping around Yugyeom, and just like that. He turns.

A Great Fire Burns Within Me

But No One Stops To Warm Themselves At It,
And Passes By Only Seeing.

A Wisp Of Smoke