Can I make you mine?

Waking up, Leo yawns.Feeling heavy, on his right side of his chest, Leo turns his head slowly to spot Yugyeom, head resting on Leo's shoulder and hands wrapped around Leo's waist. Jumping out of bed with his mouth wide open, Leo just looked at Yugyeom. 

Yugyeom feeling Leo moving, groaned and slowly gets up.

"Next time you move, I will be sure to mark you" Yugyeom says unhappily. 

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED." Leo says very loudly

"I just wanted to sleep with you" Yugyeom says

"But your a vampire and I don't even know you" Leo says

"You know, we aren't really strangers, your my mate, mates are soul mates and stay together forever, so I'm not a stranger to you. Mark and I have been watching you since we were fourteen, may sound creepy but sadly we couldn't meet and mate with you then because of your state, you losing your family, and becoming a vampire hunter." Yugyeom says quietly, but Leo still hears him, and his facial expression softens.

 "Sorry" Leo says slowly

Yugyeom just nods his head

"YAYYYYYYY" Bambam and Jackson come busting in and stops at the scene.

"What happened here?" Bambam says with amusement, while Jackson just grins at the whole scene.

Yugyeom just smiles, making the two older boys scream and squeal and jump around. 

"Whats going on in here, its to early to be" JB stops once he's inside the room and looking at everyone.

"Okay, I'm not going to ask, but I hope nothing happened here. Oh and by the way if you guys wake up Jinyoung and Mark at this time remember you will be in so much trouble." 

After JB said that everyone stayed absolutely quiet. Still smiling at the Leo and Yugyeom, Jackson and Bambam walk out of the room, JB then closing the bedroom door.

Leo just stood there, looking at the door. After five minutes of looking at the door, Leo just got back into bed, even if Yugyeom was looking at him in shock.

After making himself comfortable, Leo makes sure to face opposite of Yugyeom and tries to fall back to sleep.

Yugyeom, gets closer to Leo and puts, his arms around Leo's waist and falls back to sleep with a smile on his face.

--Half Hour Later-- 

--Leo's POV--

I go to wash myself, and get ready for what will probably be a long busy day.

After my shower I go get changed into some free flowing clothes and head down stair for breakfast.

"YAH, I want some,leave me some Jasckson." I hear Bambam shouting in the kitchen. I walk in to see Bambam,Jackson,JB and youngjae eating breakfast. I take my seat and start to eat my breakfast. 

Later Mark and Yugyeom come in and eat. After everyone finished the seven boys, thanked me and said they needed to go and do some business.

--A Hour Later--

I start to walk down my street heading to the Bubble Cafe and see Jason. Heading into the Cafe I see that Jason isn't there. Shrugging it off I head to my usual seat at the back. Hopping onto my phone I see a unknown text, looking at the text it said.

-Have a good day,kitten.- Yugyeom

I just stare at the text. Kitten. Kitten. You have got to be kidding with me. I groan at the text and put my face on the table.