Cold Nights

(Hello everyone thought to add more things in like music and more pictures, and if you like this chapter and stuff because of that just say and I will do it more, if not say as well. Hope you enjoy.)

It had been 3 months now.

I have changed everything, my looks, the way I speak, I have learn't other languages, Iv'e changed the way Iv'e dressed, my hair color, everything.I'm a different person. I'm a ghost.

I had continued with my job. Yet I do it by myself now, trying to get information on my mates and the others. They still hadn't come back. And the information was useless too, the Vampires either laugh and made stuff up or they did give me information but lead to a dead end.

Auntie said to leave them be, yet I felt empty. I needed answers on everything but nothing was helping. So I gave up, hoping that my mates will just come back to me.

Walking out of my new house, I locked the door and headed to Baba's shop. I had moved houses a month ago, trying to get away from vampires that were trying to get me since my mates left.

 I had moved houses a month ago, trying to get away from vampires that were trying to get me since my mates left

Hopping into my four wheel drive, I head out onto the quiet gravel road heading into town. Nothing much had changed, I was still skilled at my job, I also started to work at my aunt's for more money or just to help her out. Though I hadn't heard from Jason or Krystal so I guess they we're all good.
Through out the months I was surprised to find Momo at my door one night also finding a note saying

I will be staying with you. Krystal knows and that's all. 

Other than that the months have be quiet and cold. 

Heading onto the busy highway, I turn on the radio listening to the music. Exiting out off the highway I drive down onto another busy road before turning onto the main road that was next to Baba's shop. Driving through the back of the shop, I park my car. 

Walking down the street I use to love, I strode into Baba's shop.

"Hey Auntie" I say dropping my pack onto the nearest chair.

"Hello dear, hows it going?" She says as she comes out of the back room holding a box. Placing it done she comes up to me and gave me a warm hug.

"Good, felt better." I say before putting on an apron and headed for the counter, taking a seat that was behind the counter, I pull out my phone. Scrolling on Instagram, I got a notification. Looking closer I had gotten a like on one of my recent posts on me with cat ears, not caring I go back to work and started cleaning.

"You know.......It's been three months now maybe they will come back sooner than you think they will." Auntie says looking at me with a smile before heading to the back room once again. 

I was confused for a bit but get to say anything to Baba before hearing a notification on my phone once again. Looking at it, there was a comment on Instagram. 

Opening on Insta I read the comment.

You look different, you even changed your username. You look cuter with cat ears. Can't wait to see you. Just wait.

I was shocked to see it but once I looked at the user my heart stopped. 

Yugyeom

( Play U2 cover by Jungkook  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CPYluOlNyI ) 

Dropping my phone, I take a shaky breath as I flop to the floor pulling myself in. Warm tears started to flow down my cheeks as a small smile comes on to my face. 

"Now you say something........" I chuckle to myself as tears continued to fall down " For three months..........I've called............texted..........trying to reach you......both...so I gave up.......yet you found me........when I.......wanted to just........disappear" I wipe the tears away as I smile again and grab my phone before standing up and running to Baba.

"I will be back Baba I'm going to get us some food." I shout 

"OK dare get me some of that bubble tea stuff too. I like that stuff its yum." She shouts out, I just smile before heading out.

Pulling my coat over me I walk down the busy street full of bodies. Clearing my face up from the teary incident, I head into the bubble tea cafe and ordered two to go. Now looking back at the comment all I could do was give a small sad smile.

I put my phone away and took the two drinks. Heading out I head into the closest cafe and got something sweet.

Heading out I glance back where Baba's store was but turned the opposite way heading back to my old house. Walking down the now quiet street of my old neighborhood I turn onto my old drive way,  littered with autumn leaves. I push through with some many memories running through my head as I lookup to the now run down looking house that had no care. I made sure that no one would live here, I didn't put it on sale or anything. I am still living here. That's what everyone thinks, even my old work place. 

Getting closer I put the food down and pick up the mate that lay on the floor. As I left it the house key lay untouched. I smile as I pick it up and open the front door.

Entering the house everything was covered with white sheets and covers that I put on them before moving out. Bring the food in, I placed them on the covered bench before looking around the room.

Holding the house key in my hand tightly I close the front door behind me and head up stairs. Popping my head into my old bed room I glance around looking at the stuff that I left behind untouched for three months.  My lily pot now dead and withering away, my old clothes that I hated or reminded me of my mates, useless stuff and old gifts that I never really used or wanted. Now looking out the dusty window I look over the dark shady forest that I use to roam trying to look or spot my mates, seeing if they would come back. 

Walking around my room,looking at the covered paintings that I knew just looking at their shape.Stopping at my side bed desk I look at the thing I least wanted to see.My mothers necklace was in its box the was covered with white sheet yet the logo onto of the black box over powered the white sheet making it clear to see. Picking it up I head out of my room and back down into the kitchen. 

Placing it with the food I pick up the food and head out. Locking the house I head back to Baba's store.

Walking back in I head to the back room, only to find it empty. Placing the food down, I pull out the box and got some paper and a pen.

You foods here and I got you bubble tea, I also got this.                                                                   Somethings up with it,  I don't know what but it is.                                                                                               So do you think you can have a look at it, I will be leaving                                                                                 a little more early than usual for personal reasons, even family                                                                 has secrets right young great grand witch.

I place the box with my mothers necklace next to the food before going back behind the counter and stayed there for the next half an hour before through my food scrapes into the bin and headed to my car.

Hopping in to my car, I start the engine and head back onto the main road going home. 

I hope they find the key and stay there. I don't want to be found yet........not just yet.........there's still something I need to do..........something only myself can do. And the only thing that can probably help is Momo.

So I hope you liked that chapter, sorry I haven't updated recently.  School had gotten to me but now it's the holidays so YAYYYYYY. I can update more.......hopefully. Anyway what a twist.