The Truth

¬ Never let people pull you down......get back up......get back up.......get up.......get up....GET UP...¬

I open my eyes, to a dark room with only one light that flicker every five seconds which dangled from the ceiling. My eyes adjusted to the surroundings, it was like a cell. No windows, just concert walls with random marks that showed, others were here before me. A big metal door that would take at least three men to pull open. I was just lying on the dusty floor with my hands tied behind my back, I tried to get up and sit up but my body was still sore from what happened with my mothers necklace. I start to fight hard against the ropes, trying to get free. 

The ropes didn't move. I gritted my teeth as I lifted myself up, the pain hitting my head. I started to move to the wall to lean against, I started to hear foot steps coming towards the big metal door.  In seconds the heavy metal door slid with ease as it opened. Then a dark figure walked in.

I had no idea who was there because I couldn't see them. I tried to push myself up more onto the wall but didn't get me anywhere. The figure knew I wasn't comfortable and nervous so he stopped a few feet away from me.

"What do you want with me? Are you the one that wants me dead? " I say quietly hopping no one else would hear me. The man only chuckled and came closer.

"No, but I work for that person..........cousin" the figure said to my face.

Cousin...... the last word hits me hard. 

"Cousin?........" I mumble looking down at my lap. The figure stared at me more, feeling his eyes on my head. 

The figure knelt in front of me pulling my face up towards his and stared straight into my eyes.

"Yes......Cousin...Now I'm here to keep to you in shape, your mates well their going to be a hassle but the others will deal with them." 

The stranger pulled my head to the side looking at my mark. He tsk's  before he lets go of me.  I was going to say something, when he then cuts me off.

"Don't say anything, the names Chi-won." he says before leaving.

--Yugyeom's POV--

We got home to an empty house. Leo must have gone somewhere. I was heading to my room when Mark grabbed my arm.

"Something doesn't feel right." he says to me looking around the room. I then start to look around and I start to smell something different.

Mark and I look and each other before releasing our fangs hissing "Vampire" 

We both run to Leo's room, seeing his mothers necklace. Mark picked it up examining it, while I looked around the room. Then I spotted it. 

A piece of paper lay on the messed up bed, on it was a knife that pierced a heart that had a rose tattooed on it.

At that moment Mark saw it to but hid his rage, me on the other I went down stairs and busted through the kitchen finding very one already knowing what was happening.

Mark now right behind me put a hand on my shoulder. The one time we leave and we don't watch him, he's gone. How the f..........could this happen.

I run my hand through my hair as I let out a frustrated breath. I take a seat as the others start the plan.

--Mark's POV--

Everyone was ready to leave and search for Leo. I was the last one out.

I looked at the necklace that I still held in my hand. Something was up with it not in a bad way though, something familiar.....to Leo. 

I head out and lock the house. Everyone scattered already in the hunt. I was about to head my way when I saw a cat.  Momo.

Krystal didn't take her cat or did it stay?

I watched the cat as it headed into the woods giving a side glance. A command.

I walked the path the cat took.

--30 Minutes Later--

The night wrapped around us like a blanket, the cat visible to me with my deep red eyes. I was still walking with the cat until I heard something. I crouched down into the darkness more,looking at.......three witches. What were they doing here. No I'm near a hide out, there's more I can smell them.

There I just sat waiting.........then I heard it.......Leo........

~Mark......help......I'm  stuck......somewhere.....in....a......cell.....prison cell......help~

 Gotcha, I swiftly sneak around closer and waited. Then I heard it again but louder.

~Mark........Please.......someone........help....~

Anger boiled in my stomach,rage I wanted to smash and burn the place down when I heard Leo call me again.

  The next thing I knew I had already killed the witches and the guards in the front as I busted through the doors.

--Leo's POV--

I had tried calling through the bond not know if it had worked or not, I tried calling Mark, Yugyeom even aunt Baba. 

I slowly started to give up as I hadn't eaten or slept. I was cold and I was almost near the fate of fainting. I slowly got up as I heard rushed foot steps.

There my cousin stood, with a knife in his hand. He came up behind me and pulled me up, putting the knife to my neck.

Then I saw Mark, blood red eyes with blood on his hands and fangs out.

I choked on my breath at the site but tears started to swell in my eyes. He was in rage.

I felt a sharp pain at my neck making me hold my breath. Mark growled at Chi-won as he took a step.

"Don't move or I will kill him." he says to Mark. Mark stopped where he was and looked at me. 

"Good, Who knew the killer of his father would protect him." Chi-won says

My eyes widen when he said that, " Oh he didn't tell you Leo, what a bad mate." he continues

Mark seemed to stumble as he continues to talk. "He didn't tell you that he killed your father because your father killed his. That he was also the fault of your family's death too." 

I started to tremble in his grip as my knees got weak, Mark was now growling louder at Chi-won as he got closer. Chi-won then let me go as  he ran, Mark dogging an attack that Chi-won did only to repeal back as it stabbed is shoulder. That's when pain rushed to my head again. I screamed as I started to see flashes.

My mother, brother, father and then someone else, someone I didn't know. I went dark.

The last I heard was Mark.

"LEO!"