Pleasure

Sorry this is another sexual context chapter. So don't read if you don't like it. Thanks and enjoy.

Click

The door was locked.

--Author's POV--

Leo had lost control from the very start when Mark kissed him. He was moaning Marks name, as Mark left fresh marks of love bites on Leo's neck, next to Yugyeom's ones. Mark starts to go down,teasing with Leo's nipples. Leo only arched his back, in pleasure as Mark moved down more then stopping.

Lifting his head up he gives Leo a rough kiss as he pumps Leo, who is squirming under him. With his free hand Mark, locks Leo in a still position as he continues to give pleasure to the younger below him.

"Mark.......please....." Leo says

Mark smiles as he pulls off Leo's pants and positions himself. He enters Leo. Leo was moaning as he griped the bed sheets, one hand in Marks hair.

Mark waits for Leo to get use to the feel, and starts to move in and out.

"Ahhhh....Mark....hmmm...." Leo moans as Mark speeds up

Mark starts to get rougher, and leans ford to kiss Leo, after sinking his fangs in to Leo's soft skin.

Leo was still lost in pleasure, as Mark pulls out and continues his roughness.

After ten minutes Leo and Mark come, Mark pulls out and kisses Leo on the forehead as Mark picks up Leo and takes him to the bathroom.

Putting Leo in the warm water, Mark also hops in holding Leo.

"Your weak now" Mark says smiling 

Leo just hits him on the arm, but Mark could see that Leo was blushing and trying to hide his face.

There they stayed for a while before both getting ready for bed. Leo slept with Mark that night and cuddled with him.

He never answer the question Mark said.

--Leo's POV-- 

I'm not sore.

I woke up not sore at all. Maybe it was the bath that me and........Mark had. 

That was embarrassing.

I was to tired to think about anything know, I got ready and headed down stairs to find that no one was there. There was only a note left with all seven boys signs and a sentence saying that they would be back tomorrow. Just rolling my eyes, as I started to get breakfast.

I had done my usually things, as I cleaned everyone's rooms and the rest of the house. I headed to my room to clean up myself again after messing up myself around the house with the cleaning. I was slowly getting undressed when the little box the held my mothers necklace fell on to the floor. 

I picked it up and opened it, it still looked like it was untouched and that no one had from the very beginning. I slowly reach out to pull it out of the case but just when I touched, a shock of pain through me.

"AAAHHH" I shout as I drop it hoping the pain would stop but it doesn't as it continues to pulse through me making me shout in agony.

I try getting up as I felt the pain shoot to my neck then to my head. I look at the mirror to find myself with blue ringed eyes with my mark on my neck glowing blue, not red.

Still shocked, more pain shot through me making me stumble and fall.

"Ma-rk," I try shout hopping he could at least feel a connecting between each other "Yugy-eom" I then splutter. 

Patting, with pain still in my body I heard foot steps, they were slow and calm, not caring about the voice I made. As the foot steps came close to my bedroom door, more pain shook my body as a flash back seemed to flash in front of my blue ringed eyes.

¬Stay away, Stay away, Please¬

And just like that the flash ends, my eyes were blurry with tears coming down my eyes, but I could see a black figure in front of me, with red eyes staring down at me before shouting to someone to pick me up and take me to the car and as he said his last bit saying that this was easier than busting into the house with a fight I blacked out.

¬You can't do this to him...........he's your nephew........You can't........please stop........STOP..........Stop..........PLEASE......LEO.......WAKE........UP.......NO...........You......bastard...........¬

¬ My Brother should of ended you both......Yet......Of......COURSE............a......Father......can't.....do that.....two bad he's dead now.......no one will save you......¬

¬Lets make a........deal please......¬

¬My son¬

I wish you the strength to face your challenges with confidence ....along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully.....I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way especially the one you love....listen to your heart and take risks carefully.....I may not be here the next day......or the rest.....

Remember how much you are loved.... I am so proud of you!

Remember the pleasures of life