Our true selves

We create a mask to meet the masks of others. Then we wounder why we cannot love, and why                                                                                   we feel so alone.

--Author's POV--

Mark was lost, lost in his own world. The world of darkness and sadness. His past life playing over and over again. There was no way out. Or so he thought.

Leo who had now finally unlocked his powers went to Mark.

" Who are you? Your not the Mark I know. " Leo says to Mark who only gave a feline smile before speaking.

" I'm Mark, who else could I be. " Mark laughs.

" I know Mark and your not him. " Leo says once again.

Mark only chuckled before speaking again.

" Fine, I am Mark. Just anther part of him, his past he never forgot. His darkness, that never faded away. And I can't fade away. " Mark says, yet Leo knew better that this side of Mark could easily vanish. It was just that this side was afraid to disappear. 

" Then give Mark back. " Leo says.

" Ha do you really think I would do that? " Mark says

Sadness and anger boiled up inside of Leo.  His powers jumping at the feeling.

" Ooo So scary. " Mark says shaking his hands in front of Leo sarcastically.

Making fists, Leo walks closer to Mark. Sending his powers at him, he only dodged it, laughing after. 

" Is that all? " Mark says making Leo angler. 

Letting out a huff, Leo steps back.

Mark only chuckles before sending his shadows of darkness sweeping through the witches and Vampires. Leo could hear them screaming in pain as the shadows disappear revealing more dead bodies on the snowy floor.   Leo stumbled back at the sight, their bodies unharmed yet they were all so pale. 

Looking back at Jae-hyeon and Chin-won both their faces were pale standing among their people who fought for them. Chin-won had slowly stepped back as if he was going to make a run for it.

Mark see that let his power of shadows and dark water rush towards the two standing males.

Dragging them across the red stained snow, they both started to fight against it. Jae- hyeon almost made it out yet Mark was to powerful. Chin-won was no match for the darkness as he was swallowed up, his muffled scream could barely be heard. Once the darkness was finished feeding off of him, it spitted him out like a pip.  The lifeless body sunk in the fresh snow that fell from the dark night sky.

Jae-hyeon was still fighting when Mark pulled him up to his face.

" You know, I really like you but I made a promise. I will kill you, and you and I can't hurt the boy. It's sad I know but I do need to kill someone so....." Mark says with a feline smile as Jae-hyeon gives a pleading look.  

Mark only widens his smile as he drops the man as his shadows cover him.  The man screaming, trying to get out. 

" Not so powerful now are ya " Mark laughs.

Leo was scared but angry, getting up he ran to the male. 

" Stop it Mark, you wouldn't do this, Wake up please. " Leo shouts

Mark only rolled his eyes this time, shoving Leo away. 

" Look, Marks gone. He's gone. "

" I don't believe you. Your not even really. " Leo says, which seemed to make the older male angry as he grabbed Leo by the collar.