He's in love with a witch

"What is happening, how, maybe she put a spell on him. No, wait she could." I say to myself.

I got to the hospital, Jason was fine but he said he had fallen in love. With the witch. I told him everything. About me, about her and how she kill some people to get to me and him. I told him about my mates and what I am. I told everything.

He was shocked at first and was OK with it after but still said he liked her even if she had killed or hurt people.

I walked out of the hospital and headed to my Aunt. 

"Aunt, is there anything about a human falling in love with a witch." I say bursting into her shop. She stumbled as she heard me and what I said.

"Why, do you ask." She says with interest.

"My friend in-counted a witch, Krystal. She had captured him wanting to get information about me." 

Baba was surprised with this as she went to sit down. I walked closer to her and helped her down and took another seat next to her.

"This is only a rare thing that happens, like you but it happens more than your gift.It's call sweet love, its where a human and a witch are supposed to be together, where they were once spirits in the heavens as lovers,but one is cased to the earths as a disappointment to the heavens and becomes a witch. The other spirit then breaks from the heavens gates and then enters the human world, as a human with spirit blood but forgets what its purpose and mission its suppose to be on the earth. It's normally the humans that find out about it first and then goes to the witch but its hard sometimes because they get themselves killed sometimes which kills the witch too after. Your friend does have a spell on him,no he is a sweet love spirit, that needs his partner.You should maybe make sure they are together. If not they could die." Baba finishes.

Letting out a breath I was holding, I slowly get up. 

"Can you tell my mates about all of this." I say.

"Where are you going." Baba says

"To find Krystal, she needs to know, because something isn't right with her or her master, who is a vampire."I say to Baba

Baba growls under her breath as she gets up and goes to the phone.

"Don't tell them where I am or what I'm doing. Okay Aunty." 

She nods and types in the phone number for my house as I head out. Walking to the vampire hunting office, I walk in with out saying anything. I grab my guns and walk out saying I need these for something and leaving.

Walking back to Jason's house I scan it, only to find nothing. No surprise. I walk to Jason's back house and start looking for clues.

--Marks POV-- 

Baba told us everything, Yugyeom asked where Leo was but baba said that he told her not to tell you and left at that. I could tell Baba wasn't in a good mood so I stopped Yugyeom from saying anything else.

We both walk out and start to head to the hospital.

Walking through the doors,we both walk to the office desk.

"Hello, how can I help you." The lady at the desk says

"Hello, were here to see Jason.....Jason Walker, were cousins." Yugyeom says

The lady looks at us up and down and smiles. " Sure, just go to your left, up the stairs then turn left again and find room number 45." She says 

"Thank you" we both say

Listening to what the lady said we head up the stairs and then turn left and start looking for Jason's room. There on the right I see room 45. Walking closer the door was closer and dark.

We slowly open the door, there lay Jason. Waking in we get closer, but all of a sudden, Jason shoots up and looks at us, holding a fork in his hand. We turn on the light and look at him calmly.

"It's OK, Jason, were friends of Leo." I say calmly

Jason was surprised as he put down the fork and smiles. "So your the ones, I......didn't expect.....them to be guys......oh.....sorry never mind......Leo told me...Please take a seat."

Both Yugyeom and I looked at each other. "Did Leo tell you about us and you?" 

"Yes about you but not about me, what about me?" Jason says

"Oh, well Leo should tell you,I guess he came here before Baba Jolly told him." Yugyeom says

"And that's why he's gone out somewhere and I have an idea that he's looking for Krystal." Yugyeom continues

"No shit" I say looking at Yugyeom, he just gives me a look and shrugs.

"Krystal, do you know her?" Jason says

"Ah, yes we were the ones trying to save you from her. But I guess you would of been OK, for maybe only five more minutes if we didn't show up." Yugyeom says

"Oh" was all Jason said.

"Did Leo contact you or anything after he left." I ask, already knowing the answer.

"No"

Both Yugyeom and I say are farewells to Jason and get well soons and head out of the hospital.

"OK, where now." Yugyeom says

"Jason's place." 

--Leo's POV--

Running into the direction Krystal ran, the forest was bright with color. Slowing down to a stop I scan the forest.

Nothing

"KRYSTAL" I shout

I knew I could get myself killed but I needed to tell her, she needed to know that she could die if she stayed with her so talked master.

I hear something move from behind me,so I spin around as quickly as I could only to find a cat.

¬Meow¬

I look at it closer and see a collar around it's neck.

"Krystal?" I say

The cat just started walking in front of me. Going into the forest.

I start to follow the cat as it lead through the forest I see a little house, all by it's self. As we got closer I see a figure lying in a hammock. 

I try not to make as much noise as I could and tried to get closer. When I was closer I pulled my gun out ready.

"Krystal" was all I said

With shock Krystal jumped out of her hammock.

"Leo, How did you find me?" she says as she pulls out some knives.

"I just want to talk to you about something, no fighting or traps. There is something you need to know about you and Jason." I say

"And why should I listen to you" She says

"Because it could lead to your death.......not by me or anyone but yourself and you won't be the only one dying my best friend would be too. And I don't want that."

Krystal seemed to understand and lowered her weapons but still held on to them. I put mine down and put my hands up.

And I started talking.

¬.........You........will suffer.......like......your........mother......did.........it was your....mothers....fault......that.....you will......never.......live.....a.....normal....life......¬