Lost people

--Mark's POV--

Everyone was still trying to recover in the living room of Baba's little house above her shop. Yugyeom had passed out, so I picked him up and place him on the bed of the extra room that we stayed in. 

Looking at the younger male I could feel his sadness and pain. The pain that was tearing at me, slowly breaking me, making me go insane. The sight of Leo made me want to break, the sight of him all covered in blood, dirt, and tears. I wanted to do something, I knew I could do something. Yet.

I didn't.

What kind of mate would do such a thing, knowing they could of done something to save their loved one only to just stare in horror as he got dragged away, taken away. 

I didn't know why

Why

No 

I did.

I was afraid.

I was afraid of what everyone would of thought, about me, about my form that I could of taken to save the one I loved most dearly.  My other self. I could never control.

I wouldn't of saved my love.

No 

I would of killed him. Not just him but everyone there. 

--Author's POV--

Covering his face of the thought of everyone he loved dead, lifeless in front of him made him crumble in tears. 

That night many tears were shared, but not the same amount that were shared as Yugyeom and Mark locked themselves in separate rooms, blaming themselves, screaming at themselves for the wrong that they did. The fault they caused. The pain they caused.

Everyone had cried themselves to sleep, the only one a wake was Baba. 

In her beautiful form. 

Looking around at the boys all sleeping, and the boys sleeping in the separate rooms

Looking around at the boys all sleeping, and the boys sleeping in the separate rooms. The woman just smiled at them all before heading out the door.

Walking threw the quiet little street she turned towards the big open field of tall grass that lead to the forest. 

With a little huff the great ancient queen made herself known as she gave a swift move of her finger as a rush of power went rushing through out the whole area, through the forest, through every ancient tree that stood with her as she made her way through her old little place called home. 

As her majesty made her way through her forest, she felt the presents of her lost people. All heads down, low with slight smiles on their faces, paying their respects. Still loyal. Still very alive. Still there in the forest. 

With the first snow now falling, the forest became a white fairy land. Her majesty now in a flowing white dress made her way deeper into the forest, with her people following behind.

Dae Hyun-OK the great one; shining, wise, beautiful pearl.  The great ancient queen of the witches had final returned home. 

Why? 

War, of course. 

That evil man, Jae-hyeon has many people under his control. And He isn't going to go down with out a fight. 

With the queen now gone, deeper into the black and white forest no one will truly no where their kingdom lies, where they had vanished to,where they truly lived. Not even the vampires. 

But know with the war, the vampires will need to get their stuff together too. Not just for their kind but the humans and the witches.

--Leo's POV--

My body was in pain. 

Even though my wounds and injures were cleaned and covered, they didn't even put a cast on my broken leg that my uncle broke. They just made sure it was straight and putted a plank underneath and tied it onto my leg.

" Just so it doesn't get worse and you can't run away. " 

Was all my uncle said before leaving me in a reasonable room, yet everything still didn't feel right. It still felt like a cell. 

Sitting on the bed, I tried to reach for the glass of water that the guards brought in. 

With pain ringing through out my body, I tried not to fall or not the glass as I finally got a grasp of the glass.

Bring the glass close to my lips, I stop and examine the water inside the glass. 

It looked perfectly fine but my whole body screamed at me to stay away from it. So I placed it back only earning more pain through out my body.

Looking straight to the front of me I looked at the paint that hanged on the wall. It was a beautiful painting of the sea, with glamorous waves curling over, with a little ..........

Flower 

Not any kind of flower but a rose. My rose. The same rose imprinted on my neck. Shocked I looked a little closer only to be pulled back to the noise that was getting closer to my cell.

And like that my cell door that was made out of metal was pulled open, revealing my smiling uncle and not so happy cousin Chin-won.

~ Mark..........Yugyeom..........please help......I'm in a old looking house cell.......... I don't know where but please.........please find me.......... Mark.......Yugyeom~

" What's with the sad look, little cousin? " Chin-won says before giving a wicked smile.

~ MARK....YUGYEOM......PLEASE....HELP ~