The start

--Leo's POV--

No.........

" No your wrong, I don't believe you. " I shout at my uncle.

" It's true though. " he smiles before speaking again. That wicked smile.

" Your beloved mates and friends will probably die. Why, well because they haven't had any of your blood and I know it's only been what? Two days but now that I've taken you they will lose their minds and even if the did make a army, no one can stop me because of you. They wouldn't do anything foolish or then I would have to hurt you.  And if the rumors are true that they have powers, well so do I. But the best part is I can control it. " He laugh as he continues. " You Aunt probably went into hiding, she wouldn't want to waste her people on you, especially when no one even knows where her people are hiding and she wants to keep it that way. But of course I will find her sometime once you have your powers completely unlocked and you become my weapon and so on but yeah. What a bummer." He laughs again giving me a look before standing up. I slowly move back moving away from this crazy man I hit the wall.

Holding my breath, as the male brings his over my face he chuckles at my reaction as I try to move away. 

Looking back at his face, his eye's turning black with a hint of red around his limbus. About to scream and shout, I felt the airy grip around my mouth.

And that's when Chin-won came in with a wicked smile on his face, while he had a syringe in his hand with some black liquid in it. 

With wide eye's I tried to get out of their grips. 

Let me go 

Let me go

Let me go

AHHHHHH

Help

--Yugyeom's POV--

Jolting up from my sleep, I felt.

Leo

Then it hit me.

The pain in my body. Trying to get up, it started to feel hard to breath as I tried to keep my breathing even.  Opening the door to get to the living room, there I saw Mark on the floor struggling to breath as the others rushed around the room trying to figure out what was happening. 

Youngjae had spotted me and grabbed hold of me and put me next to Mark before running into another room and coming out with a book. 

He started looking through them. 

I looked at Mark and we both knew. 

Leo.......

We saw him.

" Is.........ahh.....is there.....any....substance that....could affect a bond......between vampires......that.......has.....the color of.....black....." I try to say.

Youngjae spotted reading as he looked up to me with a pale face.  

" How.......Yes, yes there is. It can kill too. But because we are higher vampires we can survive. I can make a potion, yet I'm not a witch so I will need to talk Krystal. Just hang on. " he says before rushing of to JB, before disappearing. 

He has the power to teleport and can heal but not so powerful. And the others well JB, has natural powers ( Earth ) with other hidden talents, Jinyoung has manipulative mind, body and soul powers. He can also control others at will and manipulate wind and air. Jackson has strength, with the power to shield and protect. Bambam, weapons master and has the power to swiftly move quickly. I well have the fire's of hell, and even lighting. While Mark has the ability to manipulate and bend water, blood,darkness and shadows. The oldest has the death curse, that is if he turns and he can't control it. And that's when Leo comes in. We all don't properly know how to control our turned sides, we all know how to deal with bits of our powers but other than that it dangerous. And that's why we've never really used them. 

I guess everything will change very soon.

The pain getting worse, started to break down my walls. And I could tell Mark was having trouble already as I started to see his shadows, the floor around us slowly freezing. I tried letting my power out to melt it, but I slowly was losing control.

" JACKSON! " I shout.

I hear rushing foot steps as I glace up to see my hyungs looking down at me and Mark with panic. 

" I can shield them for a while, Jinyoung hyung can you tell Youngjae to hurry his ass. " Jackson says before focusing on Mark and I before his shield of power wrapped around us stopping Mark's shadows and ice and my flame. 

Pain rippling through my veins made me grunt in pain as Mark did the same. 

Leo.....

"WE'RE HERE, WE'RE HERE "  I hear Youngjae say as he rushes into the living room with Krystal and Jason following behind.

" What the hell happened, where's Leo? " Krystal says.

" Just wait we need to give them stuff, now where is it. " Jinyoung says, grabbing the potion. 

" So do they just drink it or what. " he says again but Krystal just grabs it before telling Jackson to lower his shield before she tells us to both open our mouths. We obeyed as she put two drops in each of our mouths. 

The pain started to ease, but my powers were still burning away. Focusing I tried to control it as I brought it back in. Mark then did the same.  

Though I could still feel the pain deep down, I could finally breath. 

Slowly getting up I took a seat on the couch and that's when the couple asked.

" What happened? " 

Looking at the others we explained everything to them. From the fire works to the crash and Jae-hyeon.

Krystal cringed at the sound of his name. But then spoke. 

" That's why I felt a jolt of Her Majesty's powers. " she sames making us look at each other.

"Why would Baba let herself be known when she's been hiding for so long? " Jackson says.

" It wasn't just any jolt of power but a warning. A warning to all the witches that went against her will suffer the wrath. The thing is that, the power she sent out was to warn the others but to also bring her people back. Their preparing for war. Cause the last time she every did that was the witch and vampire war, which happened before you guys were even born. " she finished.

" So she's going to fight with us? " Bambam says 

Krystal thinks for a bit before speaking. 

" I would be sad if she went against her nephew and you seven, after all she did and all so yeah of course. " she says 

And with that everyone took a seat, as we started to plan. 

Though I started to zone out slowly........I guess both Mark and I did. 

Leo........I hope your OK, we will get you back. Don't worry.