Your mine

"Please let go" I say still looking into his eye's.

"Do you know what that means" the male points to the necklaces, but looked at yin. I look back to them.but nodded.

"What does it say" was all he said.

"Wang" 

"what is it." he continues

I just look at him more before speaking again 

"I don't know, it maybe someones name or last name. But it's not korean........it's Chinese. Do you know it?" I say looking back at the necklaces.

The male just looks at them too before looking back at me.

"The names Jackson......" he starts before stopping as if debating. ".......Wang........Jackson Wang" 

Looking shocked I pull my arm from is grip and look at him. 

" So........your.........that.....is it......." I say spluttering on my words as I point to the necklaces.

"Yes....that's mine....but the the other one, the white one isn't........it belongs to my mate...." He says looking back at me. 

 "Where's your mate.......and why is it in this store......" I say.

"That's the thing, I don't know. I couldn't find the necklaces, only my............mate can..." he finishes 

Looking back and forth, I stare at Jackson who is staring me down then back to the necklace before it hit me. Oh no

"Oh no,I think you've got it all wron-" 

I was cut off when Jackson crashed his lips onto mine. And just like that, the feeling, the old memories that were once lost now coming back, the past. As he pulled away tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"Your mine"was all he said as he cupped my face and kissed me again.

This time I kissed back and never regretted it.

The feeling it was there and I never wanted to let go..........................

--Yugyeom POV--

I swear that was the hottest thing that I had ever seen. 

As I watched Leo sleep I start to play with his bangs as I nibbled on my food that he made. I can't believe he did that, even Mark was surprised. God I love my mate. He's such a turn on.

Yet I needed to stop there, cause that would affect me. 

As I got I was as hipper as ever. Leo's blood was amazing that I could almost tear down this building yet Baba would kill me so of course I wouldn't.

Mark had already gone out to the others bright as, that he even made a joke which scared the others more than made them laugh.

Tucking Leo in the bed, I head out to the others. Though Jackson wasn't there which was weird though I left it at that. Taking a seat Baba came out from another room and was happy to see me.

"Hello Bub." she says, I just give a massive grin before helping her with the tea. 

"Hey Baba, where's Jackson" Bambam then brings up the thing that probably bothered everyone.

"Busy and that's all you need to know. And you better not go looking for him or so help me I will make you eat garlic for the whole day." she finishes with a smile then took a seat.

"OK......" was all bambam mumbled to scared to move or look at the old witch.

Laughing at the sight I get up crash down next to him.

"It's all good, bambam" I say as I pat his back but I could see the big grin on his face go bigger. 

--Jackson's POV--

He's so cute. 

After I pulled away from the kiss I pick up the little box and pull out his necklace.

"Turn around I will put it on." I say, the younger just nodded as he turned around. 

Undoing the necklace I put it around his neck before connecting it on. He turns back around and faces me before putting out his hands.

I give him a confused look before he just rolls his eye's then points to my necklace.

I smile as I gave it to him before turning around and lower myself for him to reach.

Giggling to myself, I felt it connect after five minutes.  Though I felt a stink on my arm as the younger slapped my arm hard.

"I'm not that small OK." he says 

"OK Kitten" I say as I smile at his reaction.

"What? you are though" I say as we start to slowly walk back to the group, with linked arms.

Oh boy how are we going to explain this............