Where is he?

Ok I was so sore in the morning, I'm not letting them do that again. This is defiantly an ordinary day. 

Slowly getting up, I felt the pain on my wrists. Crunching my face in pain I look down at my mates who are sleeping peacefully. 

I just huff at the sight as I tried to get out the middle. Crawling  off the bed, I slowly make my way to the bathroom. 

Hopping into the bath I wash myself before getting out. Getting changed I start to hear my mates waking up.  Walking out, I give a small smile to my mates who also gave a small smile back in return.

"You look so cute, yet you look so different now." Yugyeom says looking at me. I just laugh at him before jumping onto the two males.

Cuddling with my mates, I felt their chests rise up and down. 

A small smile creeping onto my face.

"What were you guys doing for the last 3 months." I say with some curiosity and a smirk on my face.

Both males looked at each other before looking back at me and gave me a small smile. 

"Well we were looking for your uncle......" Marks says running his hands through my hair. 

Hearing that made my stomach turn.

"Where is he?" I ask look up at my mates. They both winced at the question yet Mark spoke.

" Ah well do you really need to know." he says giving a small smile making me want to just cuddle him and stop talking but I needed to know.

" Please just tell." I say

"Why though, there is no need to know. We will be looking after you." Yugyeom then speaks 

Hearing that made me break.

" I don't want to protected all my life or having to look over my shoulder and besides soon I will be able to look after myself and actually I all ready can for goodness sake and you know I can but now your not wanting to, why, why? " 

"Because we love you Leo and we don't want to lose you." Yugyeom says 

I just sit up look at both before getting up.

Putting clothes on I hear Mark speak. 

" Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to my brother he can teach me some staff, that is what my mum said." 

"Teach what?" They both say 

" I don't really know but powers, I have powers." I say looking at them both.

Both looking at each other the boys give a smile before nodding.

"But you should go see Baba about that too." Mark says "She's helpful with that stuff."

I just nod as I head out.

Walking down stairs no one was in the kitchen so I walked to Jackson's and Jin's room. Knocking softly I open to see the sleepy couple.  Smiling I slowly get closer to my brother and tap him. 

He slowly opens and smiles and nods 

I didn't even say anything yet why did he nod as if he knew.  And so the younger got up and tried not to wake up his mate.  crawling out of bed he heads to his closet and grabbed out some clothes before putting them on. 

I walk down to the kitchen as I got us something to eat.

The younger now in the kitchen spoke. 

" So what do you want?" 

" Can you teach me how to use my powers."  I say stopping what I was doing as I looked at him for a reaction.

The boy just shrugged as he takes his piece of toast that I made for him and shoved it into his mouth. 

" Sure, but it might take some time cause I sure as hell don't have the same powers as you do or anything so I will show you what I can do to help to control them and start them off but you will have to see what happens after. It will probably just click when it comes to you, so don't worry. " 

And with that the younger was heading outside signaling me to follow. 

Following after him I just shrug at it.

-- Author's POV--

With the boys now outside the seven deadly males inside sat together at the back of the house.  Unseen by either of the two boys who now concentrated in front of the house. 

" We can't tell him where his uncle is, it's to dangerous and you know it." JB spoke with quietness 

" We know, we all know but what happened here, what happened here in the last three months, he learned more things that we didn't even know." Yugyeom murmured to the others as Mark nodded in agreement.

JB just huff as he looked back to the front door the to boys went out of.

" It's just, we've kept so much from him and we have to keep doing that just because we all don't want to lose him or anyone else. I just hate this. I hate being like this. " JB says ruffing up his hair as the others nod with sadness in their eyes.

Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings.