I don't want to know

After waking up,sore everywhere, I just lay there looking at what happened to my life and why I let them in so easily.

After ten minutes of groaning into my pillow as I see the embarrassing things flash in my head I look at the time.

8:14am

sighing I get up and walk to the bathroom and took a long shower.

--Half an Hour later--

I got out of the shower and got ready into my normal clothes and headed down stairs. I enter the kitchen and see Krystal.

" The boys all went out to do something, they didn't say anything else." she says as she looks to me and continues to eat her breakfast.

I just shrug and grabbed breakfast. Taking my seat I ask Krystal if she wanted to see Jason, she replied with a big nod. I just smile and continue to eat my breakfast.

--2 Hours later--

It took her 2 hours to get ready, we were just going to see Jason, but I still needed to remember that Jason and her were sweet lovers or what ever you called it. I all ready forgot what it was called. Gosh

Krystal finally came bursting out the front door, shouting she was ready. She was wearing ripped jeans with a simple white top and red converse and a jumper hanging at the side of her Jansport bag. 

we both walk to the hospital, and head to Jason.

Jason was standing, when we walked in and seemed health. The first thing that happened was the two lovers giving a tight hug, that made me want to laugh for some reason. 

As usual the two talked about themselves and random stuff, that I wasn't really into so I headed out saying I was grabbing something to eat, and get fresh air. The two just nodded and continued to talk. 

Closing the door behind me I took out my phone and went onto snap chat. I added Mark and the gang on snap chat a while ago, just in case something happened or something dumb was on.  There was a new update call snap map, showing where people you followed were. I turned it on hopping the boys didn't turn off their where about's. To my disappointment they were smart enough to know that I would look for them, so I hopped off my phone and headed to the little cafe in the hospital.

Taking a seat at a table that was close to a window showing the busy community below, I sit and wait for my food to come to me. I pull out my phone once again, with my ear phones and plunged them in. I put on some music and doze off looking out the window, holding tight to the black case that hide in my pocket, not knowing why, but wanting to protect it.

--Marks POV--

We had traveled back to our little hide away for vampires, looking for information about this person that wanted Leo and us dead. So far nothing came up, so we just headed back to our favorite bar. 

We entered not surprised with loud music, people grinding on each other, and blood. They sold blood bags here for the vampires that weren't like some who hunted and killed humans. We ordered  a glass of blood, and took a seat at the back.

" So, what are we going todo know, there's nothing about a guy wanting to kill us." Bambam says looking at everyone.

Jackson and Youngjae nodded in agreement. "Probably because there isn't anyone here that would work for a guy that wants to kill the one that will help them, from hiding." Jinyoung says looking at Bambam.

Bambam just shows that dumb look and gives a mean look at Jinyoung after.

The drinks come and the waiter puts them down, and before leaving winking at Yugyeom. I could tell he was trying not to cringe, but he manged  to smile and looks at me. I smiled back and look back to the others, who started to drink their drinks.

--Leos POV--

My food came and I started to eat, still listening to music. I was sitting there for a while, when someone court my eye, I looked and saw no one that I knew but there was this girl looking at me smiling. I've never seen her before, but she made me want to hold tight onto the black case that held my mothers necklace in it. I finished my food and start to get up, holding the case in my pocket. I head to the bathroom, still feeling the girls eyes on me.

I went out of the bathroom after five minutes hoping that the girl was out there or anything. Luckily no one was out there, so I started to head back to Jason's room, when I entered they were messy and I could tell something I didn't want to know happened so I said nothing and said I'm heading home.

"OK, and hey, would you two come back tomorrow because their letting me go." Jason says and we both nod.

Krystal and I made it home at 2 pm, right before the seven boys came in with lots of food that made Krystal thank them all and bow, because she was so hungry and I didn't bring anything for her. I just looked wide eyed to her and start chasing her around the house wanting to get her for saying that and then realized that I had an advantage.

"HEY KRYSTAL," I shout out hoping she was listening, " IT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING IF THE BOYS KNEW WHAT HAPPENED AT THE HOSPITAL" I finished. She came running down the stair in no time and was on the floor bowing say please don't tell them.

I just burst out loud, laughing my head off and ran to get some food before her. She started running after me trying to beat me but failed. The seven boys were just looking at us weirdly and I just pointed to Krystal who slapped me, which made me laugh even more.

"Hey, Leo, I just wanted to apologies to you for yesterday and how I was an idiot and all." Jackson says looking down to the floor. I just smile and said it was OK and we all continued to eat the big feast in front of us.