Please my love

--Yugyeom's POV--

It had been a big day today, when everyone woke up it was hard.  Jin was desperate to get out to look for Leo, that we had to lock him up in a room with Jackson. While the others went out and into the deep forest, to warn the other vampires who went into hiding from the humans long ago.

This gave me and Mark to talk. 

We had seen the news of our car in the woods. The car was still there, and they also found blood of only Leo's DNA and no one else's. Jinyoung had gone back very early in the morning and got rid of any evidence we were there and only left Leo's, hoping that the humans would now start to look for him. And in some cases they did, Leo's old work place had started putting up photo's of him and asking for any information. 

Mark had talked to me about his form and apologized but I forgave him because we all knew how bad it was and it would of made it worse anyways so I just comforted him and told him it was all right.

Bambam had come back to then only leave again to scout out the town for any information or any thing that could give then any leads. Though we all knew where they were, where Jae-hyeon and Chin-won were, we couldn't do anything yet. We weren't ready. We just needed to be patient.

Mark had also said he had gotten a connection between the link, between the bond. I nodded in agreement as I got the same thing. We were both worrying, we both wanted to just run in and recuse him but we knew we wouldn't come out alive even if we wanted to go the extreme. 

Jin had calmed down, and came out of the room when everyone came back. Baba was gone, we all knew where she went and didn't care. But we all kept worrying about everything.  Jinyoung, JB and Youngjae had started to wipe some food up for everyone has the couple cuddled on the couch and Bambam just watched stuff on the TV while Mark only went back into the room for rest. 

Everyone was emotionally broken. Even I, I couldn't take it. So I excused myself and headed out into the still busy and headed to forest. And I started to run.

I ran 

I ran further into the forest the snow falling covering the forest ground. 

The coldness not bothering me at all

I ran faster and faster, till I couldn't take it anyone my lungs burning, my hot breather turning to fog and mist as I breathed out, panting. 

Looking at the frozen water fall before me, I start to tear up, my vision getting blurry as I scream in anger. 

Once warm and beautiful, now frozen yet still beautiful. 

The anger in me started to boil as I couldn't hold it any more, I tried so hard to do something, to get to Leo yet I couldn't how useless I was, then and there. I couldn't take it.

--Author's POV-- 

Yugyeom had broken, his burning red flames of anger he tried to hold on was let lose as his beautiful power of the fire and furry were flying. The snow melting, as the heat increased.

Yugyeom now engulfed in his own flames, just watched with his pure golden with red ringed eye's at the site in front of him.  The beautiful water fall burning up as the water turned to stem and mist. The once snow covered trees now burning in flames, falling to the ground and into ashes. 

Hearing the sirens of the fire trucks heading his way. Yugyeom tried to control his burning flames pulling in the flames it died down, yet the forest was still burning. 

Swearing to himself the younger ran. 

Running deeper into the forest yet heading closer to the town again, he clicked his fingers turning his damaged clothes to perfect clean clothes as he walked through the long grass field.

Walking back through the still busy street of people, he tried his best to bump into the people. 

Once Yugyeom made it back into the shop, we was greeted by the others.

" It's all on the news. And the vampire hunters also showed up thinking it was done by one of us."  JB says with a serious face looking at Yugyeom.

--Yugyeom's POV--

I knew what they were talking about, as I lowered my head as I passed them and looked at the TV screen. And there of course of a video of the burning flames over the top of the tree's. My powers were so powerful that you could see it floating over the trees. The cameramen and news lady trying to get closer yet it had already died down as the fire men and woman rushed in to get rid of it.

Signing I looked at Mark who was wake but looked horrible as ever as he looked at the TV. 

I gave my apologize to the others before walking to my room. Yet Youngjae stopped me. 

" Wait, let me look at your hands. Their a little burnt. " he says but I shook him off

" It's fine, It will heal. " I say before locking myself in a room.

That night I wondered if I could really do something that was useful. Especially with my powers. 

--Author's POV--

The youngest of the seven deadly sin's fell into deep sleep. 

Though his power's still burned inside. The power of light and warmth. Beautiful and charming, Yet lethal.  The past story of his powers are unknown. And probably lost to many and even himself.

But the story of the younger is for another time.    

But

Will he be able to use his power to save the one he loves..............

With out coursing death.