Chained down

Play song when said. 

Everyone was tired, we all slowly started packing our things back into the car. 

" Do you want me drive, Leo. " Mark says quietly behind me, I nod in disapproval 

"No it's OK. " I say trying to keep myself awake. 

Everyone was in the car and safe. Turning the car on, I pull out from the parking spot and out of the car park and onto the quiet road.  

Driving slowly, I made sure that everyone was all right and myself was ready for a long ride back home. 

Stopping near a open store, I said I would be back to the others and headed in to the shop. 

Grabbing myself a hot coffee to keep me going, I head back to the car and start to head home.

Play song

Heading further out of town we got closer to the forest. Finishing the last sip of my coffee I concentrate on the road. Heading deeper into the forest, I then started to spot another car coming slowing down we pass the car. 

For the next five minutes, only my headlights were lighting up the dark forest.

But

Out of no where,  a man stood in the middle of the road.

About to stomp on to the breaks and scream to my friends, I felt a airy grasp go around my neck stopping me from screaming. Then I felt it, the speed increasing. The car now heading straight for the man.

It happened slowly. A flow of air went pounding out of my stomach as we smashing into the male,and just like that the male just stood there unharmed with red eye's smiling.  And just like that my friends were up but in shock and pain with gleaming red eye's they meet the glowing red eye's of the male in front. 

The car went flipping. 

I could hear nothing, not even my scream or my mates shouting out things all I could see was light and hear my own heart beat as it started to slow down.

The car was now upside down, It felt my body was dead and all it had was something attached to it, my soul. 

I tried adjusting to everything around me, the sound now coming back. 

My mates were swear as the others were too. My brother trying to come close to me but couldn't as his legs we stuck, just as the others were. Yugyeom, grabbing hold of me........

NO

The man.

Dragging me out from under the car, he pulled me a long the road. My friends screaming in front of me trying.....

Trying to break free from what ever force that pushing them down. 

I tried to say something but nothing was coming out. I tried pushing and shoving against the man holding me but.......

but nothing was working

but then I felt it.

Snap

I screamed in agony and pain as I felt the grip on my right leg. He had snapped it. 

That's when I heard my own voice and my mates.

Them screaming to let me go, swear. The other also doing the same. My brother now looking at me.

Then and there was the part where I wanted to cry and die at the sight of him.