MR MR

"OH MY LORD.......ARE YOU SERIOUS.....no wounder Baba told me to stay where I was......" bambam shouts them mumbling the last part wiggling is eyebrows. 

Jackson just rolls his eyes as he pulls me tighter next to him. A smile growing bigger on my face.

Looking around everyone looked surprised though not Auntie. Smiling at her she just bows her head before standing up and handing me a cup of tea. Taking it, thank her before sipping it.

"So who is he exactly?" Yugyeom says as Mark nods with agreement.

"Oh well, I'm Leo's brother that's not exactly dead and is a hybrid." I say with a smile to the males who look stunned. but nodded after.

Taking a seat next to Bambam I smile at him before glancing at my mate who took a seat next to me.

"So his my brother OK?" I say 

"Yeah, don't worry his OK, he's just sleeping. That happens all the time when we drink his blood, you get really sleepy." Yugyeom says with a smile. I just nodded as I rested against Jackson.

--Leo's POV-- 

I had a massive head ache when I woke up. Sitting up I look around to find the room empty, slowly getting up I make my way to the door. Opening the door, everyone's attention turned me. I just gave a weak smile before Yugyeom jumped over the couch before picking me up bridal style and lead me to the extra couch where Mark fled too. Smiling I snuggle up next to both of them. looking around I see Jin, smiling like a Cheshire cat. 

"What?" I say with a smile

"Oh nothing, it's just that you look cute with your mates." he says giggling making everyone else also laugh. I just picked up a pillow and threw it at him which made us laugh even more. 

After we calmed down, Jin was still smiling like a cat. This time he wasn't smiling at me but at Jackson. Confused I look at Yugyeom and Mark.

"Their apparently mates, they just found out today." Yugyeom says as Mark smiles and nods.

"Ohhhh right" I say. 

I don't know why but I'm not surprised.

Smiling at everyone, I felt like we were at home, a family. 

After half an hour of talking and laughing at everyone, we started to pack up stuff and was about to head.

Saying thanks and goodbyes to Baba we went to my car. 

Though the thing that made me laugh was that we had to stuff seven boys in my car. I was lucky I got a eight seater car.

"Jin, you will have to turn." I say and like that he jumps at Jackson but luckily he turned in time that Jackson court him with a smile on his face.  

"Oh man that's cute." he says cuddling his mate who didn't fight at all.

The other's cringe at the sight as I laugh before jumping in at the front.

"You boy's better find your seat." I said.

"begs the front" Mark says before Yugyeom could complain.

Sulking Yugyeom hops in but behind my seat which made him a little happier.

Starting the engine JB speaks. 

"You know how to drive?" 

"Yeah, I had it for ages yet my adopted parents never got me a car so I had to save." I say with confidence that Mark smiles at.

"So... you moved" Jin young says  

I nod

"I needed to get away, I guess. But also I needed to get close to home." I say 

"Get close to home?" Bambam says

"Yeah my real house where my family was murdered in ." I say focusing on the road.

The car was quiet so I spoke.

"It's fine really, Iv'e dealt with it." I say, Jin also meow which made Jackson pull him in closer.

"Are you sure?" Yugyeom asks 

"Yeah don't worry, I'm more happier to be honest I have you guys and Iv'e talked to my mother so yeah it's all good." I say again looking through the dash mirror. 

"You talked to your mother" Mark now speaking.

"Yeah, she came into my dream. Jin was the one that helped." I say again 

"What did she say?" Youngjae asks this time 

"Well, about Jin and that I have to stop my uncle and so on, and some other thing that you guys don't need to know." I say with flushed cheeks that my mates noticed and both smiled at.

Driving deeper into the woods the boys start to really get interested in to where my house is. 

"Wow you really are deep into the woods Leo." bambam says 

I just smile before speaking

"Just wait and see the house you will be amazed." 

Making a turn on the right I then take other hard turn into dense bush we start to clear out into a clearing. Before the boys could say anything, I say were here then they spot it.

The massive house that is deep in the forest. With wide mouths they just looked. Jin and I had all ready hopped out of the car and heading for the door. 

After five minutes the boys had all ran out of the car and started running straight to house with excitement of their face.

This summer is going to be tough yet fun............