Why am I doing this?

--Authors POV--

Leo just watched as the two males left, he had to say they both looked pretty good. After five minutes at the party, Leo got bored, looking back to Jason who looked like he passed out next to a girl.

Sighing, Leo got up and walked out onto the deck. There was a couple making out, on the other side of the deck, that Leo just ignored.

"Hey Gyeomie and Bambam needs to go home now, can you two take them back,I promise I won't do anything dumb" Leo heard Jackson say." Fine" Leo heard a new voice.

Four boys came out onto the deck, But two of them were on the other backs. The two guys on the backs, was Bambam and the guy Bambam called was Gyeomie, wasted. The other boys were the same people he saw at Baba Jolly's store, one he also saw at the Black  Pub. The one with the blonde hair, spotted him and smiled and nodded his head, making Bambam groan. The blonde haired boy just chuckled at the noise and the four males walk off.  Staring at the males that wondered off he turns his head back to the party. Looking back to his friend Jason, Leo gets a pen from his pocket and finds a napkin and writes that hes going home and he shouldn't worry and just text. Slipping it into Jason's pocket , Leo heads back out side and started to walk home.

--20 Minutes later--

Leo made it home safe and sound. Walking to his bed room, he goes to have a shower and clean himself off. Getting ready to go to bed, he checks his house then gets into bed.

¬.....You can't do this to him.......He's only little......please leave Jin soo......He needs someone he knows......He will be alone.....DON'T PLEASE¬

¬ Im sorry¬

Leo woke up to a dull and rainy day. A chill of cold air ran through the bedroom,making Leo shiver.

Getting up, he heads to his bathroom and cleans himself off.

--20 Minutes Later--

Heading to Baba Jolly's store, with heavy clothing on to keep warm, Leo felt eye's on him,looking around he spotted the seven boys he saw last time, from Baba's shop. The main four boys that he saw more than the other three were looking at him, with some what hungry eyes, making Leo, some how blush under his scarf that was rapped around his face.

The smile got bigger on the four boy's faces, seeing Leo's reaction as he continued to walk to Baba.

Opening the door to Baba's shop, Leo saw Baba putting boxes on top of shelves. " Um....Hey Baba." Leo say's slowly. Baba finishes putting up the last box and turns and looks back to Leo.

"Good to see you again Leo, I thought you would of had a mental break down." Baba says with a evil smile. Leo lets a small smile slide onto his face as he gets closer to Baba.

"What would you like me to do?" Leo says 

" Um, there is a whole lot of things up in the attic that you can look through." Baba Jolly says with a flicker of light in her eyes.

Leo nods and heads to the back and heads up the stair to the attic.

It was dark, and you could smell the dust. Turning on the light, Leo scanned the room. Boxes, chests, and a few folders, maybe photo albums. Walking closer he spots the same mark on his neck. Getting closer Leo checks the chest,to see if it's open. Slowly drifting his hand over the mark, dust now on his hands. Leo dusts off his hands and pulls the lid.

Click

It opens.

Pulling the lid open, the chest was filled half way with paper and pictures. Pulling out the one of the pictures, it was in black and white with a family, a mother and a father and one daughter and one son. Looking harder at the picture, one of the daughters had the same Sacred Bone mark on her neck. Turning it over It said " The Park Family, Sacred Bone System