Whatcha doing kitten?

I'm drowning, deep deep down in blood of not just mine but the ones I love most. Why, Why did I let this happen. This is all my doing, I drowned myself in this blood, I killed not just myself but them. Why.

Still outside Leo was looking hard at the candle that his brother left out in front of him.  

Concentrating 

blocking out everything else. 

--Leo's POV--

I've been at this for two days now, and has gotten nothing out of it. I even went to baba to see but she only said that I should leave it be and it will just come to me. But yet I still want to try. My mates even said to maybe let it be if that is what baba said but still.

For the last two days, everything has been quiet and nothing really was been big or anything. Though tomorrow night is the day where many people well off fireworks and there's a massive one in town with a festival near by which we're going to apparently.  Even baba's going. She said she's going to sell her famous chocolate cakes. 

Giving up, I just kick the candle and was going to walk inside until I felt some arms around my arms. I was going to fight against them but a voice spoke.

" It's me don't worry." Yugyeom spoke 

I just sigh as I turn around and look at his face.

"What's wrong not working? " he says with a smirk knowing. I just glare at him as he chuckles at my reaction.

" Come lets wonder through the forest maybe that might cool you down. " he says picking me up bridal style before jumping swiftly through the forest. Landing onto the ground deep in the forest he lets me go. Looking around he smiles before looking back at me.

Looking around I see a massive waterfall with it's massive end of a deep pool that was shimmering as the sun light went against it. Still scan my surroundings, massive trees covered over us but not the waterfall only giving shade to the flat land below them.

A small smile crept onto my face as I got up and walked to the lake, dipping my hands then cupping them with the lovely water. Then I remembered Yugyeom was behind me which only made my smile grow as I splashed the water onto his face. 

The shock only made me laugh as I had to cover my stomach and tried to calm myself but the next thing I knew I was under water. Rising back up to the air I clear my face and look around and there in front of my face was Yugyeom with a feline smile across his face. 

Smiling back I grab his face and bring it closer to mine before shoving him away knowing what he wanted from that. 

Getting up I rush deeper into the rather warm water, not caring about my clothes that I wore. 

Hearing splashing behind me I knew he was close behind which made me dive into the water. Swimming closer to the fall of water I get up to breath. Looking around I didn't spot Yugeom. 

Until I felt the tug and was pulled under. 

Feeling his strong arms around my waist, made me go closer looking closer to him, letting little air out seeing the bubbles of air going pass our two faces that were merely two inch's a part. 

Slowly running out of air I pushed my lips against his and stole some of his air. Showing my teeth in a weird smile I pushed myself back up and into the open air.

Yugyeom followed after, still having a feline smile on his face. 

Wrapping his arms around me again, he pulls me closer and lifts my chin up to his lips, before taking my lips.

It felt like it lasted for an hour as he passionately kissed deeper, I could feel his hand slide down lower as his groped my bum, making me moan into the kiss.

Slowly pulling apart for breath, I look back to my mate as he smiles back.

" Cute, " he says making me blush and hide in his neck.  He only chuckled as he spoke again " Wow look at you, your panting like a little puppy but your such a cute kitten, looks like you ran out of breath with me than the water." he laughs making me hit him.

Feeling his hands starting to roam, I tried to keep it together yet a moan seeped out making me internally hitting myself knowing this is what the male wanted to do.

" Your so cute when you moan our names, you know that." he says in my ear, teasing my thighs only making it harder for me.

Little moans and groans left my mouth as Yugyeom continued to pleasure me. 

"Yugyeom not here" I try to say yet Yugyeom slowly pulled away and smiled. 

Kissing me softly on my forehead, we stayed in the warm water for who knew how long until we heard Marks voice.

" So this is where you two were. It's lunch." he says coming out from shadows pointing back to the direction of the house. 

Smiling I push off Yugyeom and swim to shore. Getting out of the warm water, the cold air hit me hard as I tried to cover myself. 

Mark seeing my shiver, only clicks his fingers and the once soaked clothes now all dry and warm. Going to hug my tall mate I thank him before turning back to Yugyeom. 

His clothes sticking to his strong wide body, the sight made me stare for far to long making Yugyeom notice and chuckled before looking at Mark.

" You don't mind doing that to someone else? " Yugyeom says lifting up his arms to Mark, wanting the water gone. Mark only smiled and did the same as Yugyeom had warm dry clothes.

"Come on, everyone's waiting. " Mark says looking at the both of us as I grapple onto his arm and also grab Yugyeom's arm as he came closer.

" If that's so, why don't we take our sweet time to just make Bambam and Jackson squirm for the food. " the male says with a evil feline smile on his face making me want to hit him in the face, but I just swotted his arm as I pulled him a long harder.

Both males smiling at me I just pull them both a long as we entered back into our front yard. Strolling through the front door and then out the back everyone was there smiling and splashing in or near the pool, but like Yugyeom said Bambam was the only one hovering over the food, eye's gleaming with hungry and to my surprise my brother happened to be in Jackson's arms in the pool giggling. 

Jackson most likely had forgotten the food cause of my younger's smile, making me laugh at the sight. The older ones watched from a far with disgust in their face only making me giggle more. 

" We're back." Was all yugyeom said before attacking the food that was laid on a long table. 

Ha 

 Who's the one now drooling over the food.

Looking around this is what I hope for after everything goes back to normal that is if it will and no one......no one gets hurt.

Smiling to myself I don't let it get to me as I ran for the pool and made a cannon ball and splashed the nice couple and the other males making the couple not so happy and the males cheering as I destroyed the moment.

Laughing we all had another long night. And hopefully wouldn't be the last.