Hidden Feelings

I can't take my mind of him.his light blue eyes,his contagious laugh,and his warm and comforting smile.

He doesn't know how amazing he is.he's a singer a really good one and everyone see's him as the talented Maynard or the funny one but I don't see him as just that.

I see him as the man who makes everyone laugh,who's talented in every way,the man that makes me feel nervous when he talks to me.and is beautiful inside and out.

Conor Maynard.what a name.when you hear it, it makes you smile.hearing his voice when he sings melts my heart.

Knowing that he's happy makes me happy. And god his laugh it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.the way his nose scrunches up making me giggle

I love the way he's gentle.when he touches my arm, or give me a hug,makes my body tingle.

Just hearing him say my name makes me feel weak at my knees. This boy is incredible and everyone knows it.

I just wish he knew.knew the way I felt towards him.but I'm scared to say,scared to let him know how I really feel just in case, you know...he doesn't feel the same.

He's the bestest friend I could ever ask for.he knows how to make me feel happy,and comforted even by just giving me a quick smile,makes me happy.

I'm thankful enough just to say he's one of my best friends but I wish it was more,I wish I could tell the world I'm dating Conor Maynard

I wish I could tell the world me and Conor Maynard are in love

Conor's POV:

God she won't leave my mine.her soft giggle plays in my mind when I make her laugh.the way her y/e/c eyes twinkle when she looks at me.

She's incredible, but she doesn't know it.everyone know's she is. She's beautiful, funny and is the only person who can make me laugh properly.

Her smile makes my body go numb,and my heart race.her soft voice when she speaks to me makes my heart sing.

Just a small touch from her sends shivers down my body.her saying my name makes me want her.

God I wonder what she's like in bed. Is that weird.that I'm sexually attracted to my best friend? Nah whatever.

I just wish she knew how I felt about her but if I tell she might laugh in my face. To be fair she is out of my league and I'll admit that but it doesn't mean I don't want her.

I don't want to just get in her pants though.i wanna treat her right like how she deserves.i want to hold her and tell her I love her.i want my lips to be the only lips on hers.

I want to be her first last kiss.i want to be the one she comes to when she's had a bad day,and we'll cuddle up on the couch watching a chick flick with ice cream.

And I'll be the one that's telling her it's okay and comforting her.god I want that so much

Like what she does to me.shes always been there for me.when I had my first break down she helped me through it

She stayed up all night with me on Skype because I couldn't sleep.thats something a god would do,because she puts everyone before herself and she makes me happy.

I just want to tell the world I'm dating y/n y/l/n

I want to tell the world me and y/n y/l/n are in love.