Broken hearted best friend

She cried. And cried. In my arms, on my shoulder, even on my lap. Everyday she cried and the tears wouldn't stop.

Her heart was broken, badly broken. So bad she couldn't recover from it just like that. It's something that she needed to take time over because one stupid guy Couldn't treat her right, the way she goddamn deserves.

she drank. And drank in the club, in her house and even in mine. She drank everyday as she said it took the pain away, it didn't but she wanted to believe that so I let her.

She argued. And argued. To me, to herself and to jack. She was angry, she has every right to be. But she took it out on myself, my brother and herself because she thought she was the one in the wrong.

"I HATE HIM" she yelled, I let her cold, wet body from the rain outside into my house. Yes it's 3am and yes she's Drunk. But she's my best friend and I love her.

"What?" I mumble rubbing my eyes from only waking up one minute ago. And to be greeted with her shouting was normal, this happened a lot over the last week.  I just want to help her so badly.

"I HATE HIM" she yelled again "I FEEL LIKE IM NEVER GONNA BE HAPPY AGAIN"

I stood frozen on the spot, not knowing what to say. She hasn't been this angry. And she hasn't looked so upset. But now it's happened I don't know what to do.

I want to hug her, kiss her, tell her everything's okay. But I can't overstep my boundaries.

"It just feels that way y/n. But I promise there's someone out there who-"

"No Conor" she cut me off, tears streaming down her face, causing her makeup to leave lines down her face, mascara stained under her eyes "EVERYDAY IT JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE"

Her loud voice made my whole body strain, as the words flowed out of her mouth.

"Y/n listen to me please, it's getting worse and worse because you're letting it. You need to move on, stop the drinking, stop the yelling and stepping all the anger. You're better than this, it's so unhealthy babe. I'm here for you and so is jack just please don't do this to yourself"

"I can't miss him anymore" she mumbled,loud sobs heard in the silence room. "I can't. I don't want too" It's like she Ignored everything I just told her, everything I've been telling her goes straight through her. But I don't blame her

She's so hurt she doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

"He didn't even say goodbye" she whispered letting her tired, worn out body fall onto the sofa before she cried into her hands " and If all that I'm doing makes me weak then fine I'm weak" she sobbed "i just can't keep feeling like this anymore"

Okay I'm done. I'm sick of this. I'm about to tell her who's the boss right now and she better darn well listen to me

"Y/N" I yell making her body flinch slightly before she looked up at me "LOOK AT YOU, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, THIS ISNT YOU AND YOU KNOW IT, IM TELLING YOU THIS ONE LAST TIME Y/N STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING, I KNOW YOURE HURT OKAY AND I DONT BLAME YOU, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND FOR YOURSELF STOP THE DRINKING NOW, STOP SHOWING UP AT MY HOUSE EVERY NIGHT AT 3AM BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL YOU'RE FEELINGS, THIS ISNT GOOD FOR EITHER OF US" she looked at me, not saying anything. Maybe I'm being harsh but it's something she needs to hear

"It's not going to be easy y/n" I say letting my voice tone down to more calm because I know yelling won't help "If anything it's going to be really hard, but we need to work together through this, everyday. But I'm going to do that because I want you to get over this heartbreak because I want you" I say her head instantly turning towards me "I want all of you, forever. You and me forever, because I love you , I wouldn't let anybody or anything hurt you. I've never felt this way towards someone" I breathe watching a small smile on her face.

Her body flinging into mine, her weak body clinging onto mine. I let out the breathe I was holding as I rubbed her back gently, my head resting on hers.

One year later

"Morning Baby" Conor yawned turning over to face me in the bed, his hand pushing the strands of hair out my face

"Morning" I smile pecking his lips

"Mummy Daddy" the door opened and in walked Aj

"Morning buddy" Conor said lifting him onto the bed to lay between us

"Mummy was Daddy you're first boyfriend" he asked

"No" I sigh shaking my head

"When did you Daddy start dating" he asked sitting up. My mind tracing back to that night 

"Well, it started of with me heart broken..."

As I finished the story Aj was back to sleep causing a small chuckle to escape mine and Conor's lips

"was it really that boring" Conor laughed turning to face me

"No" I shake my head "even though it was devastating you helped me, and even now I can't thank you enough for that honestly.i love you mr Conor Maynard" I giggle leaning over to kiss him

"And I love you mrs y/n maynard" he grinned pulling my body onto his

A/n

Ages ago I started the book ''Mila pieters with joe Sugg, I want to carry that on but restart it. So who do you want it to be about joe sugg still or Conor Maynard? Or maybe even one of the other boys let me know please.