Stuck Inside With Who?

Intro-

Elise's Pov-

I cartwheeled around my bedroom just waiting for Tyler, Lillie, Alessa, Yasmin and August to come over so we could start the BBQ.

It's August now and Tyler proposed to Lillie back in June at my sweet sixteen party. Ty got back two weeks ago and I haven't left his side since... well obviously I have because he needed to shower and stuffz but still... I love him so damn much.

-Ding dong-

I stopped cartwheeling and came out of my room at the same time Mitch and Adam did. I started running to get to the door and they where hot on my tail. I stopped suddenly causing Mitch to come slamming into me and Adam into Mitch, knocking them both to the floor right where I wanted them. I stood ontop of Adam who was ontop of Mitch and opened up the door.

August, Alessa, Yasmin, Lillie and Tyler all stood there with grins on their faces laughing at the sight infront of them.

I mean it's not everyday you get to see a 16 year old girl standing ontop of her Brother and best guy friend is it? Nope.

I dragged them all in and out to the back of the house where everyone was crowded around the pool.

"Tyler! Lillie!" Emily yelled and ran to the two and hugging them. I think we gave her candy again...

"Hey babe" My brother said as he kissed Alessa's cheek. She laughed at him and shoved him causing him to fall back into the pool. Good thing everyone here was in their swim suits apart from me, Tyler and Lillie. I ran back inside and up to my room and grabbed my light Emerald green and neon pink flick bikini. I got changed in the bathroom and then ran back downstairs and dived into the pool. I swam up to the surface and wiped the hair out of my face and swam over to Ty.

We got out of the pool together and I couldn't stop looking at him. Well what do expect? My boyfriend is topless! I'm not going to find it easy to look away am I?

Rolling my eyes I dragged him over to the table that had all the food on it. I grabbed a packet of chips and leant up against him whilst eating. Suddenly I was being lifted up by Ty and he ran inside with me and up into our room before locking the door.

"They where trying to squirt us with water guns" He said out of breath. He walked into the ensuit and I set up my Xbox 360 and put in my Minecraft Xbox 360 Red edition game. It was my first time ever playing it. I created a world and then suddenly my hands went numb. I dropped the controller in surprise and watched at the TV screen flickered before going onto a new world.

I let out a scream and suddenly everything went black...