Chapter 22- Catch Her! Catch Her!

Elise's Pov-

Something heavy threw themselves ontop of me and Ty causing us to both be squashed. Opening my eyes, I could see it was Mitch, Tyler and Adam squashing us both.

"Good morning?" Ty said, still with his arms around me.

"Wake up" Tyler stated. We were already awake though.

"We are Tyler" I laughed trying to push them off of us, failing miserably.

"Adam get off me" Ty huffed. Poor Ty, all I wanted was a hug from him in the morning to wake me up, but no Mitch, Tyler and my brother try to wake us up instead. Adam was laying on Ty, Mitch was laying on me and Tyler was laying on both me and Ty.

"But... Skylox?" Adam whinned. I swear he was a 5 year old trapped in a 20 year olds body.

"No Skylox, you have Alesa and I have Eli. Now get off us" Ty laughed trying to shove them off us.

"Fine, Tyler, Mitch, Lets bounce" Adam laughed and they all, physically bounced out of our bedroom door before closing it behind them.

"They all act 5" Ty laughed as I cuddled up to him once again.

"Hey don't forget we act like that aswell" I laughed kissing his nose.

"Yeah we do" Ty smiled. "Your beautiful you know that?"

"Well I do now, Thanks Ty, but really I'm not" I said as I buried my head on his shoulder.

"You are Elise, not just to me, but to every one" Ty complimented, causing me to blush. "Elise look at me"

I looked up from his shoulder and he kissed me. I kissed back and he rolled over onto his back causing me to roll with him and end up laying on his front.

"Your beautiful" Ty said In between kisses when we pulled away for air. Each kiss was like heaven, it wasn't just sparks, it was fireworks, flames.

I love him so much, it actually hurts, but I don't care, I love him and that's all that matters.

"Elise and... oh" Jerome said as he walked into the room. I saw a flash of a camera and Jerome walked to the doorframe looking at his phone and smiling proudly. "Oh breakfast is ready, Emily made Bacon and pancakes" He laughed and walked out.

"You go down, I'll be there in a minute" Ty said kissing me before I got up.

"Okay, later Ty" I laughed and cartwheeled towards the stairs.

"Elise!" Someone called from behind me. I turned around, to see that no one was there. 'Eh just my imagination' I thought and skipped off happily, singing as I went.

I burst into the kitchen in full song and only stopped when I realised the others were looking at me.

"All I want for christmas is yo..." I trailed off, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Seriously? Singing christmas songs in what, August?" August laughed as she sat down next to Jason.

"Huh, yeah I guess" I said noticing Jason watching my every move.

"Uh Elise, Mitch can I speak to you in the garden quickly" Tyler said, as I shook slightly as Jason's stare put me off.

"Sure?" I agreeded/asked. Mitch and Tyler got up and we walked outside, where I sighed and looked at them both.

"It's Jason isn't it?" Tyler said, Mitch nodding with him.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"It's not that hard to notice when you know what your looking for, Elise, We're your best guy friends, we know when somethings bothering you" Mitch confirmed.