Chapter 30- Hospital... Bad news

Elise's Pov-

I watched as the car sped down the road towards Lillie. Tyler must have seen it too, because he yelled out to her. She stopped in the middle of the road and the car got closer.

I started running towards her, eventually full on out sprinting. Mitch and Ty were running close behind me, I guess all it was now was a face to see who could save Lillie from the on coming car. That is, if we got there in time.

"LILLIE!" Tyler yelled. She turned and froze as she saw the car. I was starting to Tire from running to her, my lungs wasn't taking in enough air and my legs burned as I forced them on.

Just as I thought the car was going to hit her, I gave it my all and was with in arms reach of her. I jumped and thre myself at Lillie and tackled her to the ground, rolling us both out of the way as the car sped past.

I layed on my back, breathing heavily from running.

"Elise! Lillie! Are they okay?" Rob yelled as they all ran over to us.

I was fine but I closed my eyes and tryed to freak them all out.

"Huh? W-what happened? Did the car hit me?" Lillie said from next to me. She must have woken up.

"Elise tackled you out off the way... ELISE!" Ty yelled and I was scooped up into a familiar pair of arms.

I bit the insides of my cheek to stop myself from laughing or cracking a smile.

"Elise are you okay?" Adam said from next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I laughed opening my eyes. "I was just joking with you!"

"Don't you do that ever again! I've almost lost you once before, I don't want to almost loose you again" Ty said as he hugged me tightly.

"Oh alright" I laughed as we stood up. Lillie was alright, just a bit dazed from nearly being run over.

"To the hospital!" Lillie shouted. Tyler stopped and looked at her.

"But I thought you didn't want to go?" He said.

"I didn't but I've changed my mind. If something happens to her and I cant see her for the last time then I'm probably going to go insane" Lillie said.

"Yeah like you already arn't" I replyed.

Everyone burst out laughing as we eventually got into the cars and drove to the hospital.

-

We ran inside and saw Bashur sitting in the waiting room crying.

"Bash! Where's yaz is she okay?!" I yelled as I ran to him. I gave him a hug and he returned it.

I've never seen a watermelon cry before.

"She's in the ICU at the moment. They won't let anyone in to see her" Bash wailed into my shoulder.

"Bashur she's going to be okay. Yaz is a fighter" Ty said placing his hand on my shoulder that Bashurs head wasn't on.

Bash pulled away from the hu and nodded his head as he wiped his tears. We all sat back down and he continued to stare at the floor.

"She loves me" Bash whispered to himself.

"Who does?" I asked him.

"Yasmin. She told me on the way here in the ambulance. She used up her last bit of strength to tell me that" Bashur smiled weakly.

A nurse came over to us and we all sat up straight in our seats.

Mitch was the first one to speak. "Is Yasmin okay?"

"Yes she's in a stable condition and you will be able to go in and see her now. But I need to tell you something that you mustn't tell her untill I say so" The nurse warned.

Me and Ty nodded our heads in unison as the others just looked at eachother.

The nurse took in a deep breath and everyone looked over at her.

"Her parents were killed two days ago in a robbery gone wrong and her sister chloe... Her sister Chloe is missing"