Chapter 1- Where am I?

Elise's Pov-
I opened my eyes and expected to be in mine and Tys bedroom. That's not where I was though. The sun was beating down and I was laying on a hard surface, wood. I turned my head slightly and saw a block.
Wait a minute... A BLOCK?!
My head throbbed and I held up a blocky hand and stared at it. Was I really where I thought I was?
I stood up and brushed myself down and saw I was exactly like my skin on the PC. I guess they had a youtuber Skin pack for the special edition. According to Jerome there's only Three in existence. Is that good or bad though? I pinched myself and to my guess I wasn't dreaming...
I turned around and gasped as I realised I wasn't in that world I started up back at home.
Something tackled me to the ground and held a diamond sword to my throat. I gulped, this was my life over after being here for not even a minute.
"Please" I got out as I looked at the blue creature that had me pinned to the ground with a sword at my throat. I tryed to recollect any knowledge of blue slightly slimy creatures in minecraft but my mind kept on thinking about the Squids. It made sense though, if I was on squids slippery sky island survival world. Wait a minute...
"Squid, let the thing go" a recognisable voice said from behind the squid. I tryed to get a glimpse of what spoke but nothing came to my sight line apart from a hint of gingery orange. The thing that tackled me lifted the sword and got up off me and I could see it was indeed a squid. Behind it was a ginger orange cat. No way...
"Hi I'm stampy and you are?" The cat said as he pulled me up to my feet. I looked at him with wide eyes, two of my other idols where here next to me.
"FreeFireMc" I said brushing my self down and looking over at the squid who was narrowing his eyes at me.
"Squid, its Skydoesminecraft's sister" Stampy said going behind squid and giving him a gentle shove towards me.
He held out his hand and I shook it carefully. "Iballisticsquid" He said smiling gently.
"I know, I watch you two on youtube" I laughed nervously. Good going Elise.
"Ok your not all that bad... For his sister" Squid concluded as he let go off my hand. He turned around and walked off up the stairs to his house. I looked at stampy who walked over to me and stood next to me.
"Elise right?" He said as he looked at me. I nodded slowly and grinned at him. He laughed and dragged me along behind him to his small little house.
"So Elise tell me about yourself. I've watched a few videos with you in, but I know literally nothing about you" He said as he sat down on the bed and patted next to him. I sat down and stared at my blocky hands.
"Well my name is Elise Dahlberg and I'm Sky's sister. Deadlox is my boyfriend and I've escaped death many times, call me a ninja if you want, I call it fate. My best friends are August, Ender_Lillie, Munchingbrotato, Wonderstyle and the BajanCanadian. I'm 16 years old and the newest member of Team Crafted. My fans are the Fireflys and I love Ty very very much" I said wiping away a tear that fell when I mentioned everyone back home.
"Do you know what you were doing before you woke up here?" Stampy asked me. I nodded and took in a deep breath.
"I was at our house and we were having a BBQ and me and Ty ran up to our room when they tryed to squirt us with water guns. I turned on the Xbox and played the Minecraft 360 'Red' edition that I got for my birthday for the first time since I got it. My hands then went numb and I blacked out"
Stampy nodded his head and I bit my lip. How was all this possible?
"Me and squid where setting up for the minecraft livestream we was going to do. We were playing with the minecraft Red edition, only 3 exist in the world. My hands went numb and so did Squids and then bam we black out and wake up here" Stampy said as he stood up and started pacing the floor.
"So what your saying is that, we all had the Red Edition on at the same time for the first time and somehow got sucked into the game?" I suggested standing up and following him outside. He walked over to squids house and walked inside, Me following behind him.
"Exactly. Squid!" He yelled the last part. Squid came out of his bedroom and glared at me before turning to Stamps with a kind look on his face.
"Yes stamps?"
"I have a theory" Stampy said as he grabbed my arm and Squids arm and dragged us over to the dinning table and sat us down in the minecarts.
He told Squid and then he got up. Squid glared at me and I guess stampy noticed.
"Squid what's your problem your usually so nice to people. What's wrong with Elise?" He asked. "I'm keeping you two in here untill Squid can sort himself out" Stampy said as he turned to me with an apologetic look on his face. He walked out and left me sitting across from Squid.
"Hi" I said to try and start a conversation. He nodded at me and I put my head in my hands.
"You not bad for his sister" Squid said. My head shot up and I looked at him. He started to laugh.
"You know what its stupid. Why the heck did we get stuck here? Why us? Elise you and stampy seem to be the only sane ones around here tell me please how did we get into this mess?" Squid said as he got up and kicked the table.
I walked over to him and grabbed his shoulders before looking at him. He reminded me off a scared puppy dog or a kitten. Oh my gosh Icee and Canadian... The others...
I backed up into the wall and slid down it as if it was made of ice and just sobbed my heart out.
"Hey no need to cry" Squid said as he came and sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me and hugged me.
"I'm sorry it's just..." I trailed off not wanting to finish my sentance.
"You miss Ty and the others" He said. I gasped and looked at him.
"You watch us? I mean your a squid" I said while wiping away my tears.
"In game yes. Outside world I'm just as human as you are" Squid laughed and stood up before taking my hand and pulling me up.
"Stampy can you let us out now?" I yelled banging on the door he was infront of.
He turned around and opened the door and let us out. I thanked him and walked outside to see the blocky sun setting.
"How long was I... You know laying on the floor blacked out?" I asked Squid and Stampy as I sat on the edge between them both.
"Well me and squid woke up straight away and that was 3 days ago. I've been keeping a record in a book" Stamps said as he pulled out a book and quill that I opened up and saw 3 lines straight down as a time count. I nodded my head and passed back the book.
It still baffled me...
How did I get stuck inside Minecraft?