Chapter 17- Was that the storm? Or you?

Elise's Pov-
The rain poured down past the windows as the storm blared on. I was soo bored. Ender was out flying with Wither, Stampy was god knows where and Herobrine was in his room charging up to send 3 people home. Aka me, squid and Stampy.
"I'm so bored" I complained and flopped back onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling, maybe if I stared long enough it would turn to something fun? Hehe no.
"Stampy!" I called out, getting no reply.
"Oh screw you guys I'll go have some fun myself" I muttered standing up attempting to do a cartwheel.
That flopped, when you have blocky hands, yeah you don't really get anywhere.
Running from mine and Stamp's room, I legged it to the stairs and climbed them two at a time.
'Hehe fun' I thought and then ran around on the second floor of the castle.
I opened one of the doors and ran into the room, immediately noticing the massive stage like structure that was there. Climbing on it, I started to make a speech from the top of my head.
"And on top of that, let's also go head and say good job Elise, not everybody else, just me, thank you me, thank you horse, thank you tree, thank you grass, thank you water, thank you me again, thank you me, Also thank you me, also thank you to me, have a happy Halloween me, thank you... thank you me, better than JeromeASF, thank you, thank you, I'll see you guys later"
(AN anyone recognise that quote? I changed two words of it. Wuv you 5ever if you did!)
Hopping down off the stage, I turned around to the door and ran through it once more.
"Hmm now Wheres the front doors?" I questioned myself trying to find a way outside to the rain and the storm. Hey, maybe Stampy's out there gathering wheat, eggs, sugar cane and milk to make cakes. That little cake loving cat.
Eventually, I found the doors and pushed them open. I ran out into the rain and let the cold, refreshing water drip down my face. I got the feeling that I was being watched and turned around, only to see Stampy standing there laughing, as I stood frozen in my wierd position. Arms spread out, I burst out laughing aswell.
Suddenly, the bushes rustled and Stampy dropped all the ingredients for cake in fright. Taking two steps towards me, Stampy stopped and looked back at the front doors.
Something sprinted out towards us and in the blur of its running, I could make out it was a baby zombie.
Stampy screamed and I quickly pulled out my fire aspect sword and dived on top of the Zombie, impaling it in the process. It stopped moving and I got up, slowly removing the sword from its back.
Grinning, I looked over to Stampy to see him standing there, a look of pure shock written all over his face.
"It's always a good day when you kill midgets" I said, quoting my brother and walking towards him.
We continued to walk around the grounds, just talking about life in general. Like how we would keep in contact after we were free. We decided on Skype.
Lightening hit the ground infront of us and I jumped backwards, startled by the sudden burst of light and energy. Something coughed behind us and I turned around to see Herobrine standing there with a smug expression.
"Was that you? or was that the storm?" I questioned.
"I thought I told you to stay inside Elise?" Herobrine said, a stern expression crossing over his face.
"Ummm no?" I stated. It came out more like a question though.
Herobrine shook his head and led us both back inside. "Stay. I'm going to charge up more" He commanded, like we were dogs.
He turned around and opened the door to go into the hallway before turning back to us.
"Oh and Elise?"
"Huh yeah" I said my head snapping up to him.
"That was the storm. You just have really quick reflexes and was very lucky" He chuckled leaving the room.