Chapter 27- Lost and Found

Elise's Pov-

We eventually found the guys. Turns out we wasn't staying at the hotel.

"So let's start looking" Bash said as we all started walking towards a large forest.

-

"Are you sure this is it?" Adam questioned as me and Ty walked ahead. I stopped in my tracks as the massive oak tree came into view.

"This is it" I whispered as Ty took my hand. I smiled up at him and he returned the grin.

"It's just like I remember" Ty grinned.

"It's even more beautiful at night" I sighed happily. Little FireFlies where flying around, lighting up the place as they travelled.

Emily sighed in awe and she took Mitch's hand in her own.

Lillie held out her hand and a Firefly landed directly in her palm. She giggled as she moved her hand closer to her and the Firefly stayed put.

A perfect song came into my head as I softly sang the first few lines.

"You would not believe your eyes, If ten million Fireflys, lit up the world as I fell asleep" I sang softly.

"Cause they'd fill the open air, and leave tear drops everywhere, you'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare" Lillie continued as she looked at me and smiled.

"I'd like to make myself believe" Emily starting singing aswell. "That planet earth turns slowly."

"It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, but everything is never as it seems" We all sang. Our voices harmonized with eachothers and we smiled as we held the hands of the ones that we loved.

"Cause I'd get a thousand hugs, from ten thousand lighting bugs, as they tried to teach me how to dance" August sang, her higher pitched voice harmonizing.

"A foxtrot above my head, A sockhop beneath my bed, a disco ball is hanging by a thread" Alesa continued. I turned to face Adam and saw he was smiling at us. All the boys were smiling at us.

"I'd like to make myself believe, That planet earth turns slowly, Its hard to say that I rather stay awake when I'm asleep, but everything is never as it seems" We all sang together again.

"When I fall asleep" Adam sang doing the echo as we finished singing.

"Let's go" I said quietly. Lillie nodded and held out the palm of her hand and the little Firefly took off into distance.

As my eyes followed where it flew to, I spotted the wooden cabin.

"There it is!" Rob pointed out.

-

"Elise I want you to stay behind me, I don't want you to get hurt" Ty whispered as we stood outside the door of the cabin.

"I'm not promising anything" I replyed quietly. Jordan put his hand on the doorknob and we all burst into the cabin.

There was nothing. Nothing Apart from one thing. There was a bloody person tied up to a chair on the edge of the shadows.

"Yasmin" Adam gasped. Alesa put her hand on his shoulder, in a way of keeping him back. Bash stood there as tears travelled down his face.

"Yaz!" I whisper yelled and ran towards her. Ty reached out to grab my arm to pull me back but I just ran faster so I was out of his reach.

I ran over to the chair and Yasmin weakly looked up at me as I crouched down. Her eyes were a dull brown, nothing like the vibrant brown they were before.