Chapter 16- Match Maker

Yasmin's Pov-
I sat on the bed with the crazy people aka Emily, Alesa, Eponie and Lillie. They dragged me up here after I was 'continuasly' staring at Bashur.
"So we all know you like Bash. I mean you've been staring at him for the last half an hour" Lillie said as she folded her arms and stared at me. I blushed and looked away, what do I say now?
"Umm no. I wasn't staring at Bashur I was staring at the... Umm... The wall I was totally staring at the wall" I said quickly before covering my face with my hands.
Emily just laughed. That little piece of...
"Well we have to set you up with him" Lillie delcared as Em calmed herself down from her laughing fit.
"No. Please don't go all match maker on us Lillie" I begged looking at her.
"Well you know I helped Ty and Elise get together" Lillie said proudly smirking.
"Actually No. No you didn't the accident got them together Lillie. You sat there crying like everyone else" Emily said smirking. I laughed at the two and sat there thinking about Bashur... He was really funny and adorable and... I had a problem. My boyfriend.
"You said and I quote Bash is adorable and really Funny! Ohmagosh you do like him!" Alesa squealed.
I looked up at the girls. Did they seriously just use my out loud thinking against me? I guess so.
"And so what if I like him? I can never be with him" I sighed folding my arms.
Eponine looked at me with a slight frown on her face. "Why can't you ever be together?" She asked.
"I have a boyfriend" I muttered sighing.
"Do you love him?" Alesa said to me as I stood up and started pacing.
"No I mean I used to but then I didn't anymore"
"Well break up with him then!" Emily laughed throwing her hands up in the air.
"I can't."
"Why not?" Ponie quizzed.
I stuttered over my words "Urm his in a wheelchair" I muttered. Why couldn't I just tell them the truth?
"Oh. Just tell him how you feel, I'm sure he will understand. Anyways what's his name?" Lillie said smiling. She was always smiling... Most of the time anyway, you know when she wasn't kicking some butt.
"It's James... Okay I'll go tell him tommorow" I declared a sudden rush of strength and bravery flowing through my veins. This would end badly... I just know it...
-
Emily's Pov-
"Hey baby gurl" Mitch said wrapping his arms around me as I came out from our room leaving Lillie and Yasmin in there.
Eponine and Alesa turned around as if to ask where I went but they continued walking when they saw I was with Mitch.
"Hey Benja" I said going on tiptoes and kissing his cheek. He raised his eyes and I kissed him on the lips instead.
"Better?" I questioned once we had pulled away.
"Much" Mitch cheekily grinned picking me up bridal style and walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Mitch let me go, I need to get ready for our date!" I laughed trying to free myself from his grip.
"No can do! You look fine as you are" Mitch laughed holding me even higher in the air.
"Mitch your going to drop me!" I screached and held onto his arms desperatly.
"Do you have no trust in your boyfriend what's so ever?" Mitch chuckled looking me dead in the eye.
"NO!" I yelled in fear as he held me right above his head.
Suddenly the door opened and hit Mitch in the back causing him to let go off me.
Adam came rushing around Mitch and dove infront of me catching me in the process.
"Thanks Adam" I said as he set me to my feet.
"Ha no problem, don't drop her next time Mitch" Adam laughed patting him on the shoulder and leaving the room.
Mitch stood there his mouth wide open, staring at me and then at the floor and back again.
"You'll catch flies" I chuckled trying to close his mouth for him, failing as it opened again. He left me now choice...
I leaned in a kissed him on the lips and he started to kiss back. That worked.
"There you go!" I laughed pulling away.
"What? What just happened?" Mitch said still in shock.
"Well let's see.... In the last hour I've played... Match maker, Girlfriend, Ball and then Girlfriend again"
"Match Maker?" Mitch questioned, his nose scrunching up, making him look adorably cute... Too cute!
"Awww its so Kawii Desu!" I squealed and ran from the room still squealing.
I ran straight into Ty, who was just about to leave to go vist Elise, knocking us both on the ground.
"Who's Kawii Desu?" He laughed standing up and helping me.
"Skylox!" I yelled and ran away leaving him standing there.
"Emily... Emily!" The fluffy yelled holding out a camera in front of him.
"Kawi Desu?" I asked confusedly. The I realised... "Your Vlogging arnt you?" Jerome nodded. "Your gonna leave that in arnt you?" Jerome once again, nodded.
"Wow, so what's so Kawi Desu Em?" The fluffy asked pulling me next to him and switching the camera so it faced both of us.
"Hmm let me see... Merome, Skylox, Epome, Mitch when his confused and Penguins" I said listing them all off on my fingers, just previously we had learnt that Eponine and Jerome were together.
"Okay then" Jerome laughed.
"And here we have le wild fluffy and le wild Wonderstyle" Ian yells coming around the corner, also Vlogging.
"IAN! Dood, we're Vlogging eachothers Vlogs!" Le fluffy yelled in return as they walked to eachother.
I laughed and walked off thinking I had been forgotten about.
"Good bye Match Maker!" Ian yelled laughing.
"What? Where did you hear that?" I said slightly startled.
"Mitch, Word travels fast in the team crafted household" Ian laughed as I slowly but surely walked away.