Chapter 8- Book?

Emily's Pov-
"So can we go to the park?" Lillie asked for the 10th time in the last five minutes. I rolled my eyes and walked out leaving Lillie to bug Yasmin and Alesa. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into Jason.
"Hey Jason" I said as he helped me up. He smiled at me and I returned it.
"Lillie going on about the park again?" He questioned with a mocking tone.
"You got it. How did you know?" I laughed smiling. He let out a chuckle and just turned around.
"Never under estimate the powers of the Minecraft Universe" He said before walking into his room and shutting the door.
Confused, I walked down to the kitchen and saw all the guys in there. I smiled at Ty who was sitting away from the rest of them. Sighing, I pulled up a chair and sat next to him.
"What's up Emily?" Ty asked as I sat down and looked at him.
"The sky. What's wrong Ty?" I questioned him. Although I thought I already knew that answer.
"Don't you already know?" He replyed sadly. Yes I already knew. Now I felt bad for asking him.
"Well then if you miss her, which I'm guessing you do, go vist her in the hospital. Me and Mitch will come with you" I said. I looked at my watch, it was 12:30pm and visiting hours ended at 4pm.
"Ok Lezz gooo" Ty said as he cheered up. We stood up and I went over to Mitch.
"Come on LEZZ GOOO!" I yelled at him jokingly.
"Why did you just yell Lego at Mitch?" Jerome questioned me before laughing. I mentally face palmed.
"No Jerome I said Lezz go not not Lego you stupid Bacca" I said whilst linking my arm through Mitch's.
"Where we going Baby Gurl?" Mitch asked as we walked out of the kitchen, Ty following us with a smile on his face for once.
"We are going to the hospital!" I cheered jokingly. Mitch's face turned to a frown and he stopped causing Ty to walk into him and fall backwards onto the ground. I helped Ty up and then turned back to Mitch who was watching me.
"Why did you stop?" Ty asked rubbing his elbow.
"Emily are you sure you want to go vist Elise? I mean last time..." He trailed of as I frowned at him.
"I'm sure. It was my idea to go. You know to cheer Ty up" I said. Mitch was really putting a downer on my mood right now.
"But Emily I don't want to see you like that again" He said softly. I sighed in frustration and glared at him.
"ITS FINE OK? YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT YOU AND TY GO" I yelled before walking back into the kitchen.
"Emily" I heard him protest. I ignored him and sat next to Tyler. The kitchen door swung open again and I felt Mitch out his hands on my shoulders. I pushed them away and sat with my head in my hands.
"Emily please. You can come with us if you absoulty have to" Mitch said. I rolled my eyes and stood up before walking out of there again and standing next to Ty.
"Let's go then shall we" I said and Ty started smiling. We walked outside to Ty's car and I got in the back leaving Mitch to get in. Instead of riding Shotgun he climbed in next to me and I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. Ty started up the car and we pulled out of the driveway.
"Emily please talk to me" Mitch begged.
"She's my bestfriend aswell Mitch" I muttered under my breath.
"I know but please forgive me for being worried about you" Mitch said grabbing my hands and holding them in his. I turned my body around so I facing him and smiled softly as I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.
"You would have been more worried about me if I didn't see her ever again. After what I now know Mitch I need to see her more then ever" I said tears threatening to spill over once again.
"I know..." Mitch started only to be cut off by me.
"No you don't Mitch. Your one of her best friends but your a guy there's some times when a girl needs another girl best friend. Mitch if she was to stop breathing I don't know what I would do, she's like my sister along with Lillie and I don't want to loose any one. I couldn't even wish for my worst enemy to be like she is in a coma. Stuck inside Xbox Minecraft" I continued. A tear ran down my cheeks and Mitch wiped it away with his finger before hugging me.
"I understand you Em. I understand how you feel. Before Elise came along Jerome was really my only best friend, I'm close to the others and their my best friends aswell but their not as close as me and Jerome. Then Elise arrived and I felt like she got me you know? If it wasn't for Elise I would never have met you in the long run. I don't want to loose her either Em" Mitch admitted as we hugged it out in the back of Ty's car. I almost forgot Ty was there untill he spoke up.
"You think? I love her so much I don't want to loose her anymore then you two do" Ty said as he stopped the car. "We're here"
Mitch cheered and climbed out of the car, me following him. We walked with Ty into the hospital and the nurses nodded us through to her room.
She laid there as still as ever, her skin pale almost white and her hair in a plait tucked behind her. She looked... Dead.
"She's got worse" Ty mumbled as we walked towards her bed. I studied her, she looked exactly like she did when I last saw her except...
"What's that?" Mitch asked pointing to something the was tucked under neath her back the corner of it poking out from the gap between her arm and her side.
"I don't know" Ty said shakily. I took a step forward and touched the thing. The surface was silky kind of like leather. I looked over at Ty and Mitch and they took the hint and Ty lifted her forward and I took the object out from behind her.
Ty laid Elise back and I ran my fingers along the surface of the hard square object. It looked like it had been dragged through a million and one bushes. It was a book.
I opened it up to the first page and it had some text in it. I gasped at what I read.
"What does the first page say Emily?" Ty asked trying to see but I snapped it shut again.
"Its... Its... Complicated" I stuttered. I handed Mitch and he skimmed the first page with what few words it had on it and his eyes went wide.
"What does it say?" Ty repeated. Mitch stood there silently before closing the book shut and passing it back to me.
"What does it say?" Ty said once more. I opened the book up to the first page and read it aloud.
"Hai there! If you've found this book then congratulations. Well I'm Elise and this is Fred the friendly Book. It's kind of like a journey I'm writing to keep myself from going insane whilst in this game known as Xbox Minecraft. Don't want to be sent to the blocky Insane Asylum do I? No exactly what I thought. Well you obviously have this book for a reason so go on ahead and read it all. Spill all my secrets if you can cause I'm not spilling them to... YOU. I'm not going to threaten you with like: Read if you dare or Enter at your own risk. It's you choice you have the book and there's nothing I can probably do to get it back. So go on read about my insane life whilst trapped inside a game...
In fact I dare you" I finished reading. Ty stood there, his mouth open and he just looked down at Elise and then back up at me.
"What does this mean? Does this mean she wrote this in the game and it transferred here?" I asked no one in particular.
"Most probably Em. She can hardly wake up from her coma write this and go back into her coma with no one noticing can she?" Mitch answered. I didn't dare to speak again but instead turned the page to see if there was anymore writing. And there was, 4 more pages of it in fact. I gasped and Mitch turned to look at me.
"There's more?" Ty asked hopefully. I nodded my head and passed the book to Mitch.
"-Dear Book I guess,
I don't want to seem like a stereotypical girl here, you know the ones that keep a diary and blush when anyone touches it or gets frustrated when she looses it in school. That can't happen to me, considering I'm not your average girl. My names Elise, or you may know me as FreeFireMc on youtube. Thing is I'm stuck in Minecraft with my two new friends, Stampy and Squid. There's so far no way to get out of this Xbox minecraft world... So we have to play the waiting game I suppose.
I'm Adam Dahlburg or Skydoesminecraft's little sister and I have quite a few friends. I have a few people that don't like me and by few I mean two, their names? Seto and Dawn. Dawn had her baby I assume, considering no one has heard anything about her since she tryed to kill me... You know except from in my dreams.
I have a boyfriend. I miss him so much. His name is Ty Ellis or Deadlox on youtube and minecraft. No one else apart from me, Stamps and Squid is stuck here. It's annoying really because I miss Ty and I just want to kiss him again. Yeah yeah go ahead call me desperate but I'm stuck in a game and was nearly kidnapped or drowned by a squid. I just want to escape this nightmare called Xbox Minecraft. I'm still going to play Minecraft when I get out of here. It's my favourite game.
Anyway I should go. It's probably not good to be stuck inside when it's not raining anymore. Bai!
- Elise" Mitch finished and turned to face us once again. I looked at Elise and sighed. She had a needle going into her hand for... Well for whatever it was for. Ty walked over to her and sat in the chair next to her bed before taking her hand in his and kissing her cheek. He sat there and started talking to her so me and Mitch left the room to give them some privacy.
"Mitch, what could it mean?" I asked worridly.
He ran a hand through his hair shakily and shrugged his shoulders. "To be honest I really don't know Em" He sighed after a while.
It was a peaceful silence when he grabbed my hand in his. I turned in my chair to look at him and he smiled softly.
"Emily no matter what happens with Elise I want you to know that I'm always here for you. I will always love you no matter what" He said before kissing me, our lips moving in sync.
The door opened and we broke apart as Ty walked out, his eyes all red and puffy, he had been crying. I stood up and held out my arms and hugged him.
"I really needed a hug" He admitted "You can go in and see her now."
I nodded my head as he went to sit down next to Mitch were I was previously sitting. Mitch stood up and walked in the room leaving me outside with Ty. We sat in silence untill Ty spoke up.
"I don't know what I'm going to do if she never wakes up" He said tears spilling down his cheeks.
"Knowing Elise she'd want you to be happy if she died from this coma. She'd want you to move on and have another relationship. She'd want you to treat your new girlie right. Elise would want you to eventually get married and eventually have 'adorably cute' Children as she would put it. Elise would want you to die happily with someone else, not grieving over the lose of her" I said tears spilling down my cheeks aswell. I couldn't imagine what I would do.
"Emily... Elise would want you to move on with your life aswell. She would want you to marry Mitch and she would be squealing and fan girling from wherever she would be. She would want you to have adorably cute children as she does say your right. She'd want you to be happy. She'd want us all to be happy. I just don't know if I could be happy anymore without her" Ty said. Was I thinking out loud?
"Yus you was" Ty laughed. I laughed and blushed Embarrisment that I was thinking aloud.
Mitch came out of the room and looked down at me sadly. It was my turn to go and see her. I stood up just as my phone rang. I took it from my pocket and answered it.
(E- Em. J- Jerome)
E- Hai
J- Emily is Mitch there?
E- Uh yeah no hai for me then?
J- No this Bacca ain't got time for no hellos. Pass me on to him.
E- I'll put you on speaker
J- Okay.
I put Jerome on speaker and Mitch yelled down the phone.
"God Mitch don't blow off my ears" Jerome said in a serious voice.
"Sorry Biggums what do you need" Mitch said.
"You need to get home right now" Jerome half yelled down the phone.
"Why right now?" Ty asked.
"It's something about Elise in minecraft Just hurry!" Jerome fully yelled and the phone went dead. We all ran out to the car and jumped in it before Ty started driving away quickly.
We pulled up to the house and Jerome opened up the door and dragged us up to Tys and Elises room where everyone was standing gathered around the TV. I pushed my way to the front and gasped at what I saw...