Chapter 32- Gone

Elise's Pov-

She was really gone. I dropped my phone in shock and just stared out infront of me.

Yasmin... The girl I hadn't known forever but sure felt like it, was dead! Not possible.

"Elise it's fine" Adam said looking at me. I looked back over to him and just shook my head.

"She's fucking dead Adam. How is it alright?" I snapped.

Adam sighed and looked back to the Tv screen that was still playing Finding Nemo, but at a lower volume.

Bashur sat there in silence. I don't blame him, the girl he loved was dead. And last thing he had to remember her by was her crying over her missing sister and dead parents.

"I'm sorry" Adam muttered under his breath. Nodding my head, I curled up into a ball and rested my head on my knees.

"I can't believe she's actually gone" Ty said in a hushed voice. Yep go and state the obvious Ty. She's dead! Where the hell else is she meant to go?!

I stood up and headed for the kitchen. Maybe Nutella could cheer me up, probably not though. You know its bad when Nutella can't fix the problem.

Rain splattered against the kitchen windows as a bolt of lightning hit the ground outside making me jump and drop the glass pot of Nutella, that was in my hands, onto the floor. Just fucking perfect.

Sighing, I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my old room. The secret room seemed to be calling my name and I walked towards the wardrobe.

I climbed inside and into the secret room. Hitting the switch, the light flickered on and I looked at the 5 pictures I left pinned up in here.

The first one that caught my eye was the one of me and Ty in wolf form. I remember drawing this one. I mean I remember drawing them all of course, but... Egh I give up.

The next one that caught my attention was the one I drew of Lillie. My small smile grew as I looked at the rest of the fairly old drawings.

I sighed and curled up small in the corner of the room. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly. My breathing wasn't as paced as it could be, in fact, it was so shakey and fast I wasn't sure if it was actually me.

"Why Yasmin?" I asked myself as I closed my eyes.

"I'm not sure" A voice said as the door to the room was closed. My eyes flew open to see Mitch sitting there with a smug grin on his Canadian face.

"What are you doing here Benja?" I walked my voice breaking at the end.

"What you think I wouldn't remember about your secret room? I'm hurt" Mitch replyed grinning.

'Stay strong Elise. I'm here for you, they all are'

"That's nice" I said slowly. My eyes swept around the room again and thoughts ran through my head.

The voices mixed inside my head. They mixed with my emotions and twisted them untill there was literally nothing left of them. My hands shook as I held them out into the light, watching them as we sat in the room that wasn't noticible unless you knew it was there. The thoughts burned inside of my mind and I knew I was having a panic attack.

"Help me Mitch" I whispered and my eyes closed.

-

Mitch's Pov-

"Help me Mitch" She whispered and her eyes closed.

I quickly shook her to try and wake her up but I got no reply.

I pulled her into my arms and crawled out of the room and cupboard with her. Running down the stairs, I carryed her bridal style to Ty. He'd know what to do, he was good at waking Eli up.

I couldn't find anyone, nobody at all, they seemed to have gone missing.

"HELP! Someone! Anyone!" I yelled laying Elise on the floor.

"Please, She's having a panic attack" I said tears running down my face. She's my bestfriend I can't let this happen to her.

Cars pulled up into the driveway and the guys all jumped out of them. Adam looked through the window and saw me kneeling over his unconsious little sister and rushing infront of the whole crew.

"Just get her help" I muttered through the tears.

-

Adam's Pov-

We pulled up at the house. We went to Wallmart to get food, considering we had none here apart from a shattered jar of Nutella Elise dropped on the kitchen floor.

I looked through the window into the house to see if Mitch had found Eli yet. She disappeared and Mitch went looking for her as we went to get food.

But what I saw, shocked me.

Elise laid on the floor, violently shaking. Mitch was kneeling next to her crying.

I ran infront of everyone and put the keys in the door and unlocked it. I ran over to Elise and Mitch and dropped the bags in the doorway.

"Mitch what happened?" I questioned as I checked her wrist for a pulse.

"I found her in her special hiding place that only me and her know about. She started having a panic attack and then she passed out and I brought her down here" Mitch stuttered.

Emily came over and put her arm around him to calm him down. He looked at me and I nodded as he got up and walked off.

Ty took his place.

"W-what?" He trembled. "Is she- is she alright?" he questioned.

I slowly nodded my head but then shook it instead.

"I'm not too sure Ty. Can you try waking her up?" I asked.

"I-I'll try" He replyed.

What next? First we find out about Yasmin's parents and her sister, then we find that Yasmin is dead... then Elise has a panic attack.

What did we do to have this happen to us?