Chapter 7- British Sandwichs

Elise's Pov-
I sat there laughing at Squid as he recalling when he and Stamps had recorded with Ryan one time.
"And so he said I'd have to come to America and meet you all and he'd make us British Sandwichs" Stampy laughed. I sat there doubled over I nearly couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.
"Wait what the hell are British Sandwichs?" I managed to get out. Squid burst out laughing. It was the most fun we had since we got here a week ago.
"I don't know. Your going to have to ask Ryan that when you get back home" Squid said through his laughter. I nodded my head akwardly as I continued to laugh. It went silent as we all stopped laughing. I looked at Stampy and Squid, they both were looking at me. We all burst out laughing again and I fell off my chair.
"God. That hurt" I said as rubbed my arm and got back on the seat. Laughing I pulled out the book and quill that Stampy gave me and started writing.
-Dear Book I guess,
I don't want to seem like a stereotypical girl here, you know the ones that keep a diary and blush when anyone touches it or gets frustrated when she looses it in school. That can't happen to me, considering I'm not your average girl. My names Elise, or you may know me as FreeFireMc on youtube. Thing is I'm stuck in Minecraft with my two new friends, Stampy and Squid. There's so far no way to get out of this Xbox minecraft world... So we have to play the waiting game I suppose.
I'm Adam Dahlburg or Skydoesminecraft's little sister and I have quite a few friends. I have a few people that don't like me and by few I mean two, their names? Seto and Dawn. Dawn had her baby I assume, considering no one has heard anything about her since she tryed to kill me... You know except from in my dreams.
I have a boyfriend. I miss him so much. His name is Ty Ellis or Deadlox on youtube and minecraft. No one else apart from me, Stamps and Squid is stuck here. It's annoying really because I miss Ty and I just want to kiss him again. Yeah yeah go ahead call me desperate but I'm stuck in a game and was nearly kidnapped or drowned by a squid. I just want to escape this nightmare called Xbox Minecraft. I'm still going to play Minecraft when I get out of here. It's my favourite game.
Anyway I should go. It's probably not good to be stuck inside when it's not raining anymore. Bai!
- Elise
I put the book back in my inventory and lent back against my chair listening to Stampy and Squid talk about disastrous first dates.
-Flashback-
I stared at the beautiful girl standing in the mirror. I raised my hand to touch the mirror and so did she. I gasped and so did the girl in the mirror. That girl was me. Her Chocolate brown, Pink and Violet hair was curled into tight springs, with her bangs over her right eye like usual. She had on smokey eye shadow with a hint of sparkle with lipgloss. Her dress was amazing. It was red and flowy but hugged all of her curves and came to her knees. The shoes were white wedges that had buckles to do them up on the sides. I looked down at myself in awe. I couldn't believe they had made me look like this.
"So you like it?" Lillie questioned as I stared at myself in the body sized mirror in my room.
"Its Perfect. Thank you so much guys" I said turning to face Lillie and Emily. I held out my arms and they gave me a hug before turning me around to look in the mirror again.
"You see, this is what makes up the girl that Ty loves. She's beautiful, amazing, smart, funny, talented, a gamer, a troll, a ninja, and many other things. This is the girl that Ty's in love with. Your his one and only Elise" Emily said with her hands on my shoulder. I smiled softly and she steered me towards the door. Once opened they grabbed my wrists and dragged me out and into the hall way and to the top of the stairs. I poked my head around the corner and I saw all the boys waiting for me at the bottom. Lillie pulled me out and gave me a gentle shove towards the stairs. I put my foot on the first step and then walked down some more. Once got about halfway down the stairs I looked up and saw Ty. He was in a tux and looked really handsome. He was holding flowers and smiling at me. I smiled and put my foot on the next step. I was two steps from the bottom when I missed the step from looking at Ty when I fell. Ty dropped the flowers and caught me in his arms. I blushed and he helped me stand up. He took the flowers from Jerome who had picked them off the ground and handed them to me. I blushed yet again, he kissed my cheek and then led me out to his car. He opened my door and I got in before he shut it and went to his side and got in and started up the engine.
"You look beautiful Eli" Ty said as he took my hand in his as he drove. I blushed.
"Thanks. You look Adorable in a tux. Not that you don't look adorable any other day" I quickly said. Ty started laughing and when we stopped at a stop light, he leaned over and kissed me, our lips moving in sync. Then the light went green and Ty had to start driving again. It wasn't my first kiss my everytime I kissed Ty my stomach did little backflips and danced. I was truly in love with my Deadlox.
-Flashback Over-
Stampy was snapping his fingers in my face and I was just staring across the room in a daze of some type.
"You alright there Elise?" Squid laughed as I snapped out of it. I blinked suddenly and looked over to Squid before nodding and blushing. Stamps sat back down and continued looking at me.
"What?" I asked him. He started laughing.
"You were just staring off into the distance and muttering something about Ty in a tux" Squid managed to get out through his laughter. I closed my eyes and blushed before opening them and looking all around my house. It kind of resembled mine and Tys room back in the normal world.
"Well we better be going" Stampy said whilst standing up and walking to my ladder before climbing up it. Me and Squid followed his lead and he yawned. It was just about to get dark, how long was we chatting for?
"We're going to head to the nether tomorrow ok? So get a good nights rest. Night guys" Squid said before turning on his heels and walking towards his house.
"Bai! NIGHT GUYS" I yelled making Squid Chuckle as he closed his door.
"Night Elise" Stampy laughed closing his door aswell leaving just me on the surface. I yawned and turned around going down the ladder and shutting the trap door.
I walked half asleep to my bed and closed my eyes... One thing on my mind....
Home.
-------
Hai Der! I updated for y'all! Well that's it I guess. If you enjoyed this chapter then be sure to slap that Vote button with your headphones and give me a follow.
ALSO before I forget go check out @Wonderstyles book: #Hashtag now because it's amazing and I'm in it! She's a really close friend of mine so go let her know the Firefly Army has arrived and show her so love guys.
-FreefireMc Out!