Chapter 3- Stay Away from Squids

Elise's Pov-
"Might aswell get to know the place while I'm here" I said as stampy and squid walked me to center of the island. Sure I watched their videos and all but I hadn't watched them in such a long time I had almost forgotten where everything was. Squid elbowed Stampy and pointed over to a small island in the distance that had minecarts leading to it, Also floating. Stampy nodded and he grabbed a Minecart out of a chest next to the beginning of the track and Squid pushed me towards it.
"Sit" Stamps said gesturing to the cart he just placed down, so I did. He gave me a push and I flew down the tracks and then back up them before stopping at the other island. I got out and broke the cart by using the sword they gave me and then put the cart back in a chest.
Soon enough we were all walking around the small island untill we got to a house with a large tank. This was the one part I was dreading but then I remembered it was only stampy dressed up, but why were they taking me here?
"Guys, There's no one here. This is where stampy acts as your aunt Squid" I said un sure of what he would do. I know I have a sword and everything now but it's only stone and all that he needed to do was give me a shove and I was goner.
"I know I was just showing you around... Who the heck are you?" He said as he pushed open the door to the house. In the tank was a squid, not like Stamps dressed up but like an actual in game squid.
Water bubbles came from inside the tank and Squid nodded and then spoke back to one of the evil creatures that had kidnapped Ty too many times.
"Yes I know she's that guys sister. Yes I know you want to get rid of him forever. Yes I realise you have been kidnapping Deadlox. Do you realise she's Deadlox's girlfriend?" Squid said. Stampy turned to me with a very confused look on his face. I just shrugged I had no idea what he was talking about either. Trust me if I knew I would have said something by now.
"No we're not going to kill her. Ok fine I'll bring her over" Squid said and walked over to us. He held out his hand and I took it gently and he pulled me over to the tank. I waved with my free hand and then Squid let go off me and went to talk to Stampy.
"Why hello there" The squid said as it swam to the surface of the 5 block tank "Come up the steps don't be shy" It said waving a tentacle at the steps leading up the top. I walked over to then and sat at the top of them, my hand dangling into the water before I removed it from the coldness of it.
"Hi" I said coldly, no use being nice to the thing that tries to kill Adam and kidnapps Ty. The squid got a little closer to me and then it turned back to look at something. I followed its gaze to a small one block gap. Then it all happened so fast.
The squids tentacles shot out of the water and wrapped thenselves around my wrists before yanking me into the water. I held my breath and looked around as the squid tugged me towards the gap. I was being kidnapped by a squid!
I heard a splash and I closed my eyes. This is the end. I'm never going to see Ty or Adam or Emily or Mitch, Tyler or Lillie ever again. I'm going to die here in minecraft. I felt myself being tugged back and I opened my eyes to see Squid trying to get the tentacles off my wrists and now my ankles aswell. Something was tugging me backwards and then let go and went up for air before coming back down and tugging me again. I tryed to wriggle my hands and ankles out of the squids grasp but it just held on tighter.
Squid pulled out a sword and I gasped letting water into my mouth. Squid shoved his sword through the creature and it sank to the very bottom and let go of me as it died. Stampy and Squid pulled me to the surface and I gasped for air. I moved the wet hair out of my face and we all climbed out of the tank that was now getting stained black with the squids blood. The body hadn't turned into the code yet and disappeared and that's when I realised something.
"Stampy! Squid! If we die, we stay dead. Look at the squid it's not turning into code" I said pointing to the now dead Squid in the tank. Stampy nodded and Squid grimaced and turned away.
"Squid... Thank you for saving me back there, you too stamps" I said standing up and following Stampy and Squid outside. Squid stopped and turned to me and grinned along with Stampy.
"I couldn't let them kidnapp you could I? Well I could but I wouldn't" Squid said "you'll have to watch out where you go now thats near water. You don't want any squids pulling you in and trying to kidnapp you again."
I nodded it was loud and clear to me. Stay away from water and stay away from squids.
I'm fine with that.
--------
I have one thing to say
ERINS A SQUID FACE!!!!
FreefireMc out! X