Chapter 4- Pretty little Elise

Lillie's Pov-
I woke up to Jerome shaking me awake. I sat up and opened my eyes to see him standing there with a worried look on his face. I opened my mouth to say something but was silenced by Jerome putting his hand over my mouth. A loud booming sound came from behind me and I turned around to see the TV flickering to life and coming up on the minecraft homescreen.
"Jerome..." He walked over to the TV, not turning on the lights, leaving it dark in Elise's and Ty's room.
The TV screen began to flicker and then it was on a minecraft world I recognized the world, it was a minecraft youtubers world and she showed be one of their videos once. It showed Elise's minecraft skin getting dragged into a squid tank by a squid and then another squid and a cat dove in and saved her. The squid skin killed the Squid but instead of disappearing it sank to the bottom... I knew what that meant.
"Jerome I swear if this is a prank or some type of set up I will..."
"Lillie this isn't a joke I'm not doing this" Jerome whispered. Then Elise's skin started to talk.
"Stamps if we die we stay dead" She said. I gasped and covered my mouth with a shaking hand.
The TV turned off and it was darkness again. I jumped up and slipped on my coat and my shoes, not bothering to change out of my Pajamas. Jerome must of had the same idea because he ran out of the room, only to return with Shoes, a jacket and Car keys.
"Lets go" I whispered and we ran out of the house to the car. I sat in the passenger seat and Jerome started up the car. We pulled away from the drive quickly leaving no signs that a car was ever there.
"Jerome can't you go any faster?!" I said in frustration. I looked at my phone it was half 5 in the morning.
"I can't I'm already going over the limit!" Jerome yelled back at me. We got caught in a line of traffic and I groaned loudly.
"Its half 5 in the morning how can there be this much traffic?" I said hitting my head against the window of the car. Jerome rolled his eyes. 10 minutes later and we were getting out of the car and running into the hospital.
"Room 497 Jerome look for it" I said as I began looking down one side of a long corridor.
"Over here" He yelled and I raced over to him. We opened the door to walk in on Ty, Adam and Yasmin all sitting around the bed that Elise was in, as still as before.
We explained to them what had happened and Ty looked shocked, Adam looked startled and Yasmin looked... Well Yasmin passed out...
"She's stuck in Xbox Minecraft with a cat and a squid!" Adam yelled. He came over to us and started shaking me by the shoulders. I nodded and backed up when he let go of me.
Ty sat there with his head in his hands muttering stuff, who could blame him? His girlfriend was stuck in their favourite video game.
I turned on the small TV that was in the room and the news came on. It was low so that we couldn't hear it but then the Mojang symbol and the youtube icon came up on the screen.
"Turn it up" Ty said and I turned the volume up so we could all hear it.
"Breaking news that recently 3 popular youtubers have gone into comas. Stampylonghead, Iballisticsquid and FreefireMc have all relised vlogs made by friends and family concerning their condition. The three gamers are well known for their minecraft content on their channels, FreefireMc or Elise Dahlburg brother of the famous Skydoesminecraft, is also well known for her Vlogs that she does with her boyfriend, her brother and the rest of her friends and team crafted. We are unsure of what caused this traumatic turn of events but all we can do is hope for them to recover and that they can return to their normal life's. This has been Fox News, I'm Rebbeca Southwood, Goodbye"
I turned off the TV and turned to the others. I knew why they all went into Comas, they all knew why they went into Comas... How are we going to get them back?
"I'm going to call Mojang. See if they can help with this situation" Jerome said. Adam and Ty nodded and walked outside with him, leaving me in the room alone with Elise and a fainted Yasmin.
"Hey there Elise. Pretty little Elise. I wish you could be here so desperatly. It's like our whole world is falling apart and it's only been one day. You made it on the news along with Stampylonghead and Iballisticsquid, you know those other youtubers you used to watch? Your in a Coma Elise and we all want you to wake up as soon as you can so fight it for me please, fight it for us. I really don't know what else to say as all the words have kind of just left my head and flew off somewhere. I've got a perfect idea for my wedding venue, my wedding dress and your bridesmaid dress I just need my maid of honour there with me to help me. In other news me and Tyler are thinking about adopting a child, then having children later on, I mean we're only 18 so it's a bit young to be having children. Where do you think of adopting? Good idea or Bad? I must sound insane talking to myself like this. Elise just LISTEN to me you need to wake up. Wake up for me please. Just WAKE UP!" I yelled the last part. Jerome and Ty came in and I started sobbing as they pulled me away.
"Pretty little Elise, Stuck in a coma, Unable to move, Unable to live, Pretty little Elise, Stuck in a prision, Unable to move, Living like the dead, Pretty little Elise, Stuck in a game, Never be the same, Never be real, Always be fake, Stuck inside a game. SHES STUCK INSIDE A GAME" I muttered, screaming the last part. Jerome picked me up bridal style and I cryed into his shoulder and he walked me out the car. He got in and drove us home. It was about half 8 now, how long was we in there?
He opened up the door of the house and walked inside dragging me behind him. Everyone came rushing up to us and Tyler hugged me as I started Crying. I was slowly turning insane wasn't I?
"I'm turning insane. Your going to leave me... Just like everyone else... Your going to leave me because I'm turning insane slowly turning insane" I muttered through my tears.
Tyler shook his head and looked me in the eyes. "Your not turning insane. Your going through a lot of stuff right now, Getting married next month, Elise being in a coma. Hey we saw the news did you?" I nodded my head. I couldn't trust myself to talk again. I'm just going insane and slowly I'm going to end up forgetting everyone and everything and I'm going to end up ending it. Ending everything.
I pulled away from Tyler's grasp and ran upstairs into Elise and Ty's Room and then into their bathroom. I found a small mirror and threw it to the floor, smashing it.
It looked so tempting, so... So Sharp. I bent down and picked up and just held it between my fingers twisting it around in the palm of my hand. I couldn't do this?
Yes you can. Do it. Its a way to escape the pain, the stress.
No Lillie put down the shard, don't try to turn out the light.
Just move your hand a little to the left, down a little bit, there you go now press harder and slide to the...
"Tyler" I called out. I needed help. I need my boyfriend... I mean fiancé. Is this what depression feels like?
He knocked on the bathroom door. I forgot I locked it. I tryed to move but felt frozen in place.
"Lillie. Open up the door" He said whilst banging his fist against it. I shook my head.
"I-I can't" I whispered trying to let go of the shard of mirror but failing. I heard him call for someone and then someone else was banging at the door.
"Lillie its Mitch open up" He said.
"I cant!" I yelled back tears streaming down my face.
"I'm breaking in" Mitch said. It sounded like he was running into the door. Then he kicked it down and him and Tyler came running to me.
Mitch carefully took the shard from my fingers and threw it in the sink as Tyler just hugged me.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to try to do it. That's why I called you" I sobbed into his shirt. At some point during that Mitch left and Tyler started humming to calm me down.
"Tyler you can go away now, you don't have to see me like this. I look really ugly when crying" I said between sobs. Tyler shook his head and just held me tighter.
"How many times do I have to tell you,
Even when your crying your beautiful too,
The world Is beating you down,
I'm around, through every mood,
Your my downfall, your my muse,
My worst distraction,
My winner and blues,
I cant stop singing,
It's ringing in my head for you,
My heads under water but I'm breathing fine,
Your crazy and I'm outta my mind,
Cause all of me,
Loves all of you,
All your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections,
Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to you,
You my end and my beginning,
Even when I loose I'm winning,
Cause I give you all of me,
And you give me all of you" He stopped singing as I stopped crying, he always knew how to calm me down.
Tyler picked me up and carrying me to Ty and Elise's bed and laid me down on it.
"I love you" He whispered kissing my forehead and laying down next to me.
"I love you too" I replyed and then fell into a dreamless sleep.