Chapter 9- Nether with a side of Pigmen

Elise's Pov-
I grabbed my iron armour of the wall and put it on before grabbing my iron pick, axe and my enchanted diamond sword with Fire Aspect V and Sharpness III, impressive right? That's what 15 levels got me in squids enchanting room. I was so happy when I got that the other day.
"Elise you ready down there?" Stampy called, probably down the ladder. I swung my sword cockily and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind me.
"You bet I am" I said to Stampy as I climbed the ladder to the surface. I squinted as the sun shone in my eyes and then turned to face them both.
"Right, a few rules, all stick together, mark the portal with a cobblestone tower and be on guard for blazes and ghasts at all times" Squid said nodding towards me when he said to stick together. What was I going to do? Get lost? Me? Sure.
"Alright then let's go" Stampy said shaking his head at me. We all walked towards the portal and stood infront of it.
"Who's going first?" Squid asked. I shrugged my shoulders and then shoved squid forward.
"I vote Squid!" I yelled to no one in particular I just yelled it.
"Same!" Stamps yelled in agreement. Squid rolled his eyes and took a step forward. I shook my head and shoved Squid forward and he fell into the portal and disappeared.
"Our turn!" I chirped and me and stamps jumped into the portal together. I stepped forward and we were in the portal and squid was trying to dodge a ghast.
Quickly thinking, I pulled out my now and aimed it at the ghast and shot it. The arrow pirced through the Ghasts skin and it let out a wail as it crashed to the ground making the ground shake slightly.
"Thanks. Good aim Elise. You seriously have skill" Squid cheered pulling out his diamond sword, as did Stampy.
"Ha I wonder why I'm in Team Crafted then. Anyways why are we here again?"
"Nether rack" Stampy said.
"Blaze rods"
"Ghast tears"
"Gold nuggets..." I cut Stampy off.
"Eh you mean Butter nuggets? Chicken butter nuggets?" I laughed using Adam's and Mitch's Terms for the yellow ore you mined.
"Yeah that" Squid said as another ghast shot at me. I jumped to the side quickly as did Squid and narrowly missed getting hit. I shot another arrow at the beast but it missed.
"Umm anyone know where that Arrow landed?" I said worridly. All of a sudden all the previously peacefull Zombie Pigman charged at us.
"RUN!" I screamed and dodged as one slashed at my side and ran. I jumped over a piece of nether rack running in sync with Stampy and Squid. Stampy tripped over a little and I grabbed his arm and pulled him back up quickly before we both turned around to see Squid falling over and hanging onto the edge above lava.
"HEY YOU!" I yelled causing the Pigmen to all look at me.
"What are you doing?" Stamps hissed.
"Saving squids Butt" I replyed. "YEAH YOU COME GET ME YOU BACON"
The Pigmen all grunted and charged at me. I squealed slightly and turned to run as Stampy grabbed Squid and pulled him up. I ran as fast as I could, which was quite fast. I came to a dead end and backed up as the Pigmen surrounded me. My back was up against the wall and I closed my eyes as they all got closer and screamed, loudly.
I felt a grip on my arm and then a strange teleporting sensation as the grip loosened. I warely opened up my eyes to see I was back in the normal world in some type of stone block castle in the middle of no where.
The carpet was green and purple and I mentally complimented the designer on good choice.
"Glad you think it's good choice of colour" A voice said from behind me. I whipped around but no one was there.
"Over here" They called. I turned to the direction their voice came from but still there was no one there.
"Over here now, gotta be quicker than this girl" The voice said laughing slightly. I turned around once more and still there was no one fudging there.
"Where are you?!" I yelled in frustration.
"Look up" They laughed. I looked up and found my self staring into the pure white eyes of a monster.
"Don't hurt me" I quickly said covering my head with my blocky hands.
He laughed and jumped down from the chandelier. "If I was going to hurt you I would have let you get slain by those zombie Pigmen back there. I saved you"
I gasped. He saved me? I thought he was meant to be a monster...
"I am meant to be a monster. People come and hunt me down trying to kill me but I don't respawn in game I have one life and one life only but with millions of hearts. I only kill to protect myself" He muttered. Could he read...
"Yes I can read your mind. Tell me stop and I will though"
"How are you here? I though you was a myth"
"Oh no I'm as real as you are. I have feelings and all that good stuff"
"I'm not real though in this game. I live in the real world"
"You do indeed. But your in a coma" He said walking around me.
"What do you want with me?" I blurted out suddenly. He smiled widely and I was genially worried...
"Nothing really I swear. I want to help you get out of Xbox Minecraft"
"Really? How to I know your not tricking me?"
"I just want a friend" He sighed. I suddenly felt guilty as he looked down and turned to walk out of the room.
"Wait!" I called after him. He stopped and waited. "I'll be your friend!"
"Really?" He gasped happily smiling as he turned back to face me.
"For realises" I smiled. He hugged me and I realised I had a friend.
"I could try shocking you back into your body you know" He said as he lead me down the corridors. He had someone he wanted me to meet apparently.
"You could?"
"Yeah it would only be for a few minutes and Would have to be when your emotions are at their strongest. If that doesn't work then I could try shocking you into being a ghost and you being able to see your family for a few minutes but them not being able to see you" He said. I smiled widely and nodded my head quickly.
"Bear in mind it would leave you at half a heart untill you regened."
"Imma half a heart warrior baby!" I said referencing Mitch and Jerome.
"What do you think your strongest emotion is?" He quizzed me.
"Am I meant to know this?"
"Yes"
"Umm Love?"
"Correct when do you think that will be at its highest for you?" He questioned again. I knew when.
"When Ty is kissing me" I said smiling happily.
"Exactly now when Ty kisses you whilst your in a coma do you ever suddenly feel mega happy?"
"Uh strangely enough... Yes" I said as we came to a stop.
He pushed open the doors to a large dark room and walked in me following behind him. The doors slammed shut making me jump.
"Herobrine who's this?" A deep booming voice called from the end of the room.
"I'm FreeFireMc or Elise Dahlburg" I called out to the darkness.
"Why Herobrine you found your self a girl?" I high pitched voice called.
"No she has a boyfriend back in the real world!" Herobrine yelled back at them. "She's just a friend!"
"Herobrine just saved me from the bacon that's all"
"The bacon?" The deep voice said.
"Yeah the bacon" I laughed. They all laughed along with me and then slowly they came out from the spots they were standing in.
"Miss Elise, I am the Ender Dragon" He said in a deep voice.
"Miss Dahlburg, I am the wither" He said in a high voice.
"And we are the UTOM"