Chapter 25- Washington here we come

Elise's Pov-

I sat in the back seat of Ty's car and everyone started getting in whatever car had most room. Tyler, Lillie, Emily and Mitch got in Ty's car aswell.

I expected Ty to get into the front and drive but he didn't. He got into the back and pulled me onto his lap.

Tyler slid into the drivers seat, Lillie in the passenger seat, Mitch in the middle and Em on the other side next to the window.

I took in a shakey breath as Tyler pulled out of the driveway. In Adam's 7 seater car there was, Alesa, Adam, Ian, Quentin, Bashur, Eponine and Jerome. Then you had Matt's 7 seater car. Matt was driving and Preston was in the passenger seat, Jordan, Rob, Jason and August were riding with them.

I wish I could tell August about my whole Jason situation. But I can't, even though she was my best friend in the Orphange, she's head over heels in love with him. I can't ruin that.

My breaths grew more shakey as we drove down the highway, following Adam's car with Matt following us. Ty wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled up to him, closing my eyes and trying to ignore the video replaying in my head.

Yasmin was sitting in an old metal chair, a rag tied around her mouth.

"And now your friends are going to watch you slowly die."

James dragged the knife down her arms as she screamed out in pain and sobbed.

"And now your friends are going to watch you slowly die."

"And now your friends"

"Watch you slowly die"

"Slowly die"

I let out a sob and started crying. Ty rubbed my back and hugged me even closer to him.

"It's okay, We're going to find her Elise" Ty said soothingly.

"Yep we are, Elise don't cry, the Benja don't like to see anyone cry" Mitch said pouting.

I let out a small laugh at his pouting face and hugged Ty back.

"Your right, we will find her. And soon I hope" I mumbled. Ty kissed the top of my head and I blushed before kissing his cheek.

-

"Elise can you sing for us?" Tyler said from the front. He looked back in the little mirror thing and I nodded. I was much more calm down now, due to the fact that we were halfway there and the hopes were rising.

"What song?" I asked. Lillie looked around before giving off a small cheeky smile.

"Primadona Girl" She yelled. Of course, lately since I went into my coma she went into a 'Mariana and the diamonds' music phase. And none of us could snap her out of it.

Luckily I knew this song. "Sure" I laughed.

"Primadona Girl, yeah, all I ever wanted was the world" My voice rang out clear as it sang the fairly high parts.

"I can't help that I need it all,

The primandona life, the rise and fall,

You say that I'm kinda difficult,

But it's always someone else's fault,

Got you wrapped around my finger babe,

You can count on me to misbehave,

Primandona Girl" I looked around before going into the next verse.

"Would you do anything for me,

Buy a big diamond ring for me,

Would you get down on your knees for me,

Pop that pretty question right now baby,

Beauty queen on a silver screen,

Living life like I'm in a dream,

I know I've got a big ego,

I really don't know why it's such a big deal though." I ended it there although there was more verses because... I kind of forgot the rest.

Everyone started clapping including Tyler, His hands came of the wheel and he turned back to us as he clapped.

My eyes went wide and panic set in. "Tyler out your freaking hands on that wheel! Now" I yelled closing my eyes.

Ty laughed and I opened them again. Tyler had, thankfully, put both hands back on the wheel and was chuckling at himself.

"Tyler you smartass don't do that again okay? I don't want to crash and I'm pretty sure Ty doesn't want to have to buy another new car" I said glaring playfully at him in the mirror. He nodded his head and continued to drive.

Washington, here we come.