Chapter 26- Sleep is for the weak!

Elise's Pov-

We finally arrived in Washington. It was the middle of the night and everyone in Ty's car wanted to go to bed... everyone but me. I wanted to go out and look for our field, but I didn't know where it was... only Ty did.

"Elise come on, its a couple of hours. Not much is going to happen to Yaz in a couple of hours" Lillie said as we got out of the car.

"A lot can happen in a couple of hours Lillie. James could kill Yasmin, and all because we decided to go to sleep" I replyed taking Ty's hand in mine.

"Well what use is having a bunch of tired youtubers bursting in to come and save you, going to be?" Emily said agreeing with Lillie as she joined the conversation.

"Fine. But I'm not being held responsible for anything that might get broken in this hotel room that you insist we get okay?" Rolling my eyes I grabbed my phone from the backseat and shut the car door.

As we approached the hotel, we heard people shouting after us. Turning around, we saw it was Matt, Preston, Rob, Jordan, Jason and August.

"Hey guys" I called out to them as they got to us.

"Hey. Are we stopping here for the night?" Rob said looking rather disappointed.

"Yeah I think" Ty stuck out his tongue at me "I'm gonna go see if Adam and the others are at the hotel already wait here" Ty continued. He let go of my hand and walked off towards the hotel, leaving us where we stood.

I was terrifyed. What if we didn't get there in time? What if...

Preston seemed to notice me panicking on the inside and came over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes.

"She's going to be okay. We're going to get there in time Elise, don't worry" He said as I hugged him. Jordan came over to us aswell, leaving Matt, Rob, Jason and August to talk.

"We don't want to stay and sleep either. Well Jason does but the rest don't. We should go looking for the field" He whispered quietly so Jason wouldn't hear him.

"Good thinking Sparkles" I laughed and let Preston go.

After returning back to Rob, Matt and all them, we decided to take a walk down to the hotel, to find out if we were sleeping or not.

Me and Preston walked at the back of the group and discussed how Fire/Lava was by the far the better element of them all.

"Maybe we should ship #Prelise instead of #Deadfire" Matt chuckled. I glared at his back and shook my head profusely. Nope never gonna happen.

"Never going to happen you noob" Preston yelled at him. Thumping him on the back of his head.

"Ow god okay okay I'm sorry. Anyways Deadfire is too cute to be replaced by the lava creeper" Matt smirked.

"True dat" I replyed and smirked at Preston.

"Eh it is true" Preston agreed.

"Okay glad we're all agreeing on this subject" Jason said grimly.

"Oh come on Jase" I teased going up to him and messing up his hair, that is after I took his hat.

"Oh come on Elise! Gimmie my hat back" He smiled. I shook my head and placed his SnapBack on my head.

"There all better now" I skipped off towards Preston who was walking alone at the front of the group. I started running and jumped on his back, making him squeal in suprise.

"Oh thank god it's just you Eli" Preston said letting out a sigh of relief. "I'm guessing you wanted a piggyback?"

"Your guessing correctly" I giggled and put Jason's hat on his head.

"Can we go find the others now so we can sleep?" Jason asked.

I smirked and looked back at him.

"NO! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!" We all yelled in unison, well all of us apart from Jason himself.

We all burst out laughing and we started walking to the others again.