Chapter 37- Little Secrets

Alesa's Pov-

I walked into the Team Crafted house, looking for Elise.

"Hey Alesa" Adam said as he came over to me. "How are you handling this all?" He asked concern filling his voice.

"Good I suppose. Is your sister around?" I questioned. I just wanted to get this over and done with as quickly as I could, so I would be done and home as soon as possible.

"Yeah, she came running back about an hour ago. Her and Ty are in there room" Adam said. I nodded my head and walked up the stairs. Only to bump into Bashur on the way.

"Oh sorry bash didn't see you there" I said getting up of the floor.

"No problem Alesa. You're moving away arn't you?" Bashur said as he looked me in the eyes.

"How do you know?"

"I can see it in your eyes, the guilt that's written all over your face displays it all" Bashur stated as he folded his arms.

"Bash please don't tell no one!" I begged, hoping he wouldn't. If he did, they might try to keep me here. And I didn't want that.

"I won't tell. Its up to you Alesa if you stay or if you go, but I won't tell, I promise you that now"

"It'll be our secret" I whispered.

Bashur nodded his head. "Our little Secret."

Bashur left and I continued to walk down the hall untill I got to Elise's and Ty's room.

"Knock knock" I said and pushed the door open. Thankfully they weren't making out like last time, I was warned about that... and honestly, I didn't want to be able to tell almost the same tale myself. I'd like to keep my eyes innocent thank you very much.

"Hey Alesa" Ty greeted. He was playing minecraft at his desk and Elise was sketching again.

"Hey Ty. I've gotta talk to Eli, do you mind giving us a minute, or a few hours" I asked laughing slightly.

"Sure thing. I want her back alive though" Ty laughed and walked out of the room. I smiled and locked the door behind him.

I walked over to Elise to see what she was drawing. Only to nearly get a heart attack.

"HEY ALESA!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Holy shit" I said stumbling backwards.

"Oh sorry. What is it you wanted?" Elise said swirling around in her spinny chair.

"I wanted to know, if you could help me write a song for Yasmin's funeral? and perhaps preform it with me singing and you on the piano?"

Elise looked up, her green eyes staring straight into mine. "Are you sure you really want to do that? You might burst into tears... or be sick" She gagged at the last bit and put down her pencil.

I debated it in my head a little and then decided on my final desicion. "Lets do this" I smiled.

We got to work, writing lyrics, scrapping them, and then playing the keyboard in the corner of the room to figure out the notes. "I think we've got it" Elise said wiping her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Yay thanks Elise!" I said and gave her a hug, one of the last.

"No problem Alesa."

"Hey don't tell anyone about this alright? I want it to be a suprise" I said quietly.

That's not the only thing that's going to be a suprise. Imagine what they're going to feel like, waking up to a note written saying that you've gone away. And broken up with Adam. You're leaving them at the hardest time, you're being selfish. I quickly stopped my thoughts there to find that Eli was debating telling the guys or not.

"Please" I added.

She smirked and raised her eyes. "Sure. It'll be our little secret" She said and walked off down the hall to find Ty I suppose.

I'd miss that. Miss seeing her grow up even more, Miss her huge milestones in live. Miss the way she would smirk at you and then leave, as if to keep you hanging in your own thoughts. Miss the creepy sixth sense she had. Miss her in General.

It'll be our secret. The words stood out amoungst my other thoughts.

Realising Elise and Bash had said the same thing to me, brought me to realise I had to many secrets. But that wasn't the real worry.

How would I keep them all?