Chapter 21- Recording

Elise's Pov-

Tyler pulled me up off of Jerome and then helped him up.

Laughing, I walked over to the cupboards and saw Nutella, which was quite out of my reach.

"Mitch!" I yelled as everyone walked out of the room and into the living room.

Mitch stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. "Yes?" He replyed walking over.

"Piggyback?" I begged and he nodded, bending down so I could jump on.

I steered him towards the cupboard and reached over to grab the Nutella. Unscrewing the lid I put some on my finger and licked it off, Nutella is my bae, seriously I'm not joking.

"Umm Elise?" Mitch said as I sat on his shoulders eating Nutella.

"Yes?"

"Thats Ty's Nutella" He muttered so u could hear him.

"Well then he can get his own god damn Nutella" I laughed. I had the feeling I was having the same conversation twice and looked down at Mitch who looked up at me and nodded confirming my suspicions.

"We just had the exact same conversation as we did back at Adam's house before you and Ty were together" Mitch laughed as Ty and Adam walked into the kitchen.

Ty looked from Mitch, to me, to the Nutella in my hands and back again.

"Hey that's my Nutella!" He whinned pouting.

Mitch and I burst out laughing, and I nearly fell of his shoulders as he laughed.

I gripped onto his shirt coller and smiled sheepishly at Ty.

Adam burst out laughing, he obviously remembered the conversation I had with Mitch about the Nutella.

"That's my Nutella" Ty repeated as I got off of Mitch's shoulders. I laughed at his pouty expression and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry Ty come here" I said holding out my arms and walking over to him. I passed a mirror and realised that I had chocolate all over my lips. I shrugged as he ran into my arms and hugged me.

I giggled, causing Ty to look up. I kissed him and he kissed back, getting chocolate on his lips aswell. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accepted.

We pulled away and he picked me up. "You taste like Nutella" He stated as he carryed me to the living room.

"Nah you don't say" I laughed tapping his nose. "You have a cute nose" I admitted laughing as he smiled at me.

I loved him so damn much.

"Guys we're doing a youtuber hunger games on the Nexus, do you wanna join us? we need two more people so we have 24 youtubers" Jerome asked when we sat down, well Ty sat down... I sat on his lap.

I looked up at Ty and he nodded his head. "Sure!"

"Okay guys lets go record" Jason yelled and everyone got up to record.

Me and Ty ran to our room and started up our minecraft and skype. I was invited into a call with Tyler, Adam, Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Ian and Quentin.

"Hello again!" Adam greeted as Ty also joined.

"Hello Adam" Ty replyed laughing.

"We doing teams of two?" Mitch asked.

"Yup. I call the Deadlox" I laughed, Claiming Ty before Adam or Tyler could get him.

"Aw not fair I was going to have Elise!" Jason yelled from the now silent Skype call. It stayed silent and then Jerome spoke up.

"I call the Benj" Jerome said.